mehdi_infp

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys. i played the game but after intro icant save. its mean game save but all my save slats always empty and i cant load my save. anyone know fix this problem??

mehdi_infp

Aug 31, 2018
I've played this game twice and I still love the story and graphics.
Is there some alternative for this game
Hey . i played the game but after intro icant save. its mean game save but all my save slats always empty and i cant load my save. R U know fix this problem??

Mr_NyanNyan

Mar 25, 2019
the game always freeze if i skip intro, i tried play the intro but until days 4 i choose to sleep and then the game freeze again.
someone help me pls

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One really annoying thing in this game. When you try to walk to bill he's watching tv with Elena, they ask you why you aren't working and you say that you are about to, so they get mad at you for not working. But if you finish your work and try to talk to them, you still say that you are about to and they get mad, but instead you should say that you are finished working and are there to hand the work over. It's so stupid that the game doesn't recognize when you are finished work and you get penalized for trying to hand it over.

Reactions: Tomboll
Jul 9, 2021
I'm having a problem with the "more than needs" event. I've progressed to the point of 3 bottles of wine and I have 3 more bottles in my inventory after doing the event one time. However I'm not able to repeat the event. When I talk to elena in the pool I click on the Wine button (that's on MC's chest) but the game immediately jumps back to the main room with no time passed, the progression doesn't happen. What can I do to fix or bypass this?

Cerpy

Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys, I wanted to ask if there are similar games like Lucky Mark or Amnesia, where you have to solve tasks and not purely a story to work through?

Carmichael

May 6, 2018
Are there any other available links for download? prefferable torrent? GDrive is unavailable, Mega is limited, 3rd one is error and last one is super slow :( Meybe GoFile?

juancka01

Jan 16, 2019
Will there be any hero known from a Spanish version of this game? please it would help a lot,, a translation that you have

convictionph

Jan 15, 2022
Im stuck, soo i did good boss and breakfast event, phoned annie, i cant interact with any1 to progress where i invite annie over, i also cant call annie

walkthrough says get money from bill for flight but no interaction possible, i tried redoing goodboss and breakfast. Still no avail. Am i missing something?

Last edited:

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
I'm thinking that you can only give flowers once the mom or daughter's "mood" (w/e its called in this game) is in the minus.
No idea if thats how its supposed to be, but thats how the game's been working for me so far.
Well, what do you like about my very much?:ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes