NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 238033

Overview:
This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-16
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 18.0
Language: English, Russian
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: AMNESIA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (12.54 GB)
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Win (Split)
Part 1: MEGA - - -
Part 2: MEGA - - -
Part 3: MEGA - - -
Part 4: MEGA - - -

Other: Repack*

Extras: FAN SIG - CG - WALKTHROUGH - - CHEAT SHEET - Fanmade full animations
Thanks to Major Wanker for sharing. Unofficial patches by KeinBa
*This port is not released by developers , Download at your own rsik

View attachment 73786 View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788 View attachment 73789 View attachment 73790 View attachment 73791 View attachment 73792 View attachment 73793 View attachment 73794 View attachment 73795 View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73798 View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 24440
Ren'py remake please

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hey, is there any good folk ( or the dev, or the mods ) who'd be kind enough to upload this game to Gofile? It seems to be the best file sharing site ( in my experience ) after Nopy's death.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a save after this part:
-Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill.
- On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you.
I kept asking him for jobs then after that I went and spoke with elena, then I did the hacking in the computer and then I gave him the results. I guess I'm doing it wrong

Sep 13, 2021
This game looks really nice but i prefer renpy version more, this point and click...will destroy my mouse and its kind of takes a lot of times to play and we really cant save anywhere. So if someone remake it in renpy version, plz reply my comment

• Haha
Reactions: Firecracker001

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone tell me how I am supposed to open and play this game on Windows?
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.
3- To switch to English, click on the third choice in the main menu, and then click on English.

There is not to do, to be honest.

Oct 6, 2017
If anyone's game gets stuck at the loading screen after sleeping on Day 6 or any other days, make sure your game folders are not hidden.

I came across many posts by people facing the same problem in this thread.

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
How do you change name in a unity game like this ? It's not as stright forward as Ren'py. Help a brother out I can't immerse myself with this name please and thank you.

May 8, 2021
Hi Super Alex, ich finde deine Games mega gut ,gerade die Charaktere sind der Hammer . Als ich Amnesia gespielt habe ,habe ich mich sehr darüber gefreut das es eine Deutsche Übersetzung gibt und das Game ist mega gut bis jetzt und macht sehr viel Spaß freu mich schon darauf wie es weiter geht , denn ich kann mir viel vorstellen was alles passieren könnte . Habe aber noch eine frage die ich stellen möchte , da mir das Game Lucky Mark auch sehr gut gefällt und ich es ein mega cool finde ,wollte ich fragen ob es eine möglichkeit gibt es nachträglich noch eine Manuelle Übersetzung einzufügen . Würde diese übersetzung auch machen wenn es die möglichkeit gibt die Texte zu bekommen um sie später in das Game einzufügen ;) Im moment zocke ich das ganze mit XUnity.Auto Translator ,aber ich finde das game so nice das ich eine manuele Übersetzung machen würde um noch mehreren
Menschen die nur die Deutsche Sprache kennen die chance zu geben das Game zu zocken und ihnen zu zeigen was du für Hammer gute Games erstellst . Mach weiter so es macht mega viel Spaß deine games zu zocken .

Gruß Playazclubmember

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes