Ankm

Jul 14, 2019
Is the sympathy supposed to decrease quickly over time? As I raise it above 100 it goes down to below 100 the next day. How do I solve this?

ghost_23_1991

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys, i can't get past the day 3 of intro, it just freezes when i go to sleep, and when i skip intro it freezes also, anyone ran intro this problem?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
i stuck steps took money from Bill help me
sunday at 1200, master bedroom. Watch Annie get harrased be a maid in the room. Speak to her about it in her room. Repeat it a couple of times until Bill forces her to suck his dick. Then When he tries again to force her, leave the scene before he she sucks his dick and go snitch on him to his wife.

Edit: might be friday at 1200. I dont remember.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I seriously cannot fathom how anyone is supposed to play this game without the cheats. House Party quest in particular is a fucking nightmare. Thursday get key in the morning, then at 1900 invite Jess over and from here is fucking stupid. You screw up one choice and the event is over. You have to wait until next thursday and repeat until you get the right options. Then the dates which will is another mind drain.

Same with the stupid theater scene. The second one in particular. The guide says count 16 images, then 5, then 15. If one goes one by one picking which image to stroke on, thats 16 weeks of clicking just to get the first part of the scene. THOUSANDS OF CLICKS FOR PART OF ONE SCENE!

I suck like 5 hours straight into this game thinking it would get anywhere. I used the cheats and the guide for most of it. Then I find out that the Annie material is cut short. Jess material doesn't get past third base. Elena material doesn't go past butt fucking and butt rape. I didn't even bother finishing Christine's part because I had to go through the house party nightmare all over again with her. Only time you see pussy sex is in ending and with that asian sex doll chick.

I usually love point and click games, but this grind fest is not it...

Reactions: lofi

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
This game is only for Anal Fans! And
Completed
is this game not!

The pics and Animationen is great!
everything else is a total disappointment!!

Is hard to play. Logic? give not.

You like Anal you have fun here. You dont like Anal. Take not this game and have never trust to this Dev.

The new game is totally crap. Updates? good joke!

Your read the name "Super Alex" my idea run with full speed!

i have money give, and feel me cheating. and i dont alone with this!

Reactions: PR Mitter

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
This game is only for Anal Fans! And
Completed
is this game not!

The pics and Animationen is great!
everything else is a total disappointment!!

Is hard to play. Logic? give not.

You like Anal you have fun here. You dont like Anal. Take not this game and have never trust to this Dev.

The new game is totally crap. Updates? good joke!

Your read the name "Super Alex" my idea run with full speed!

i have money give, and feel me cheating. and i dont alone with this!
Couldn't agree with you more.
Given the time of this game the animation work is superb... This is the only reason I am enduring it.
The overall story could have been great too if was with gradually connected plots, instead the dev wants us to play several weeks(full day) to finish his game,,, and without any walkthrough, good luck finishing the game before you go to grave.

Reactions: Power Lord

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Hello,,,,
I am stuck with the girlfriend event.
Now I am not sure..
I haven't completed(as far as I remember) the "Hot Cheerleader event"( that's my guess)... Even so I was able to complete the Friday morning blowjob event that supposed to happen only after completing the "hot cheerleader event".
Now I can't trigger the Monday 2300 event.
ANYONE CAN HELP HERE ?

SN: I tried to trigger the "Hot Cheerleader" event but it does not trigger. It's worth to mention that I am around version 15 END.
I have completed everyone's event if it can be triggered.
Now If anyone could provide me with a fresh save just ending of the Version 15.. that could also work for me.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Couldn't agree with you more.
Given the time of this game the animation work is superb... This is the only reason I am enduring it.
The overall story could have been great too if was with gradually connected plots, instead the dev wants us to play several weeks(full day) to finish his game,,, and without any walkthrough, good luck finishing the game before you go to grave.
i have this to end play for long times ! ;)

I have say, the animation / Pics is great and perfect. this is no question! (y)

but he have promised you get vaginal sex in the game!

and this is only in the Ending. And the game is End!

This i have mean. I Hate Anal Sex is not my world.

I have money give on the promise from him!

Or is for you normal. You falling in Love with a Shy Girls. And all begins with Blowjob and Analsex ??? (Christina story)

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes