stefan1111

Mar 14, 2022
Too bad you can't play after the final. This is the biggest negative of this game! And the game itself is very good, but NTR spoils it (

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Is there really NTR in it? ...Tags above say so, tags in main post don't list it.
If there is NTR, is it avoidable? Not my cup of tea...
Thanks for information in advance!

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone has fullsave? I'm stuck at somewhere here..... I did the sunday at 12:00 and Im not sure if I did the wednessday, Did not appear to me as talk tho. Here is my save coz i dont know which code its assigned maybe the cheat sheet is not updated? 1661356614463.png

v1c0d1n

Sep 13, 2017
any way to fix multiple audio overlapping with each other? i keep hearing menu music with other ambient music in there

Last edited:

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Is there a real gallery mod for this game? i mean there are so many scenes it would make sense to review these scenes? (with text i mean not cgi)

seacorb

Mar 1, 2021
Lucky Mark Alpha [v18.0] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 15.7GB
Repack Size: 10.2GB Google Drive

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 13 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS

Dont bother downloading this repack. Works only for the first tutorial days. Cant play the main story after that. What a waste of bandwidth.

Reactions: JAck 66 and delik

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Is there really NTR in it? ...Tags above say so, tags in main post don't list it.
If there is NTR, is it avoidable? Not my cup of tea...
Thanks for information in advance!
Not really. If you’re not one of those whiny people who thinks a woman even looking at another man is NTR you’ll be fine. The only things I remember in the entire game are that you can spy on boss and wife (not actually NTR seeing as she’s HIS wife) and your boss forces your sister to give him a blowjob (also not really NTR since she isn’t a love interest, yet).

Story seemed to suggest further NTR scenes in the future involving sister and boss’s daughter, but seeing as the game is finished I suspect either he caved to anti-NTR people or just got bored/tired and wanted to start a new game.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I'm supposed to transfer the $500 to Annie during the "Online Sister" event, how do I do that? on Mark's computer there are no options, on the cell phone it's the same, no options.

Sep 11, 2022
Hi, I'm supposed to transfer the $500 to Annie during the "Online Sister" event, how do I do that? on Mark's computer there are no options, on the cell phone it's the same, no options.
Go out and in the bedroom the smartphone icon should appear on top right call Annie from contacts and transfer if it doesn't work, try sleeping and repeating the steps (Make sure the time is between 21 and 23~24). Cheers!

Reactions: Traktor23

heolare

Oct 15, 2020
Good morning,
I have a problem with the girlfriend event
I finished the first party, I got Jessica and I got Rick out.
I did the evening again and then I got Jessica’s help to convince Chris to meet Cheng.
3rd evening (after the meeting with Cheng).
And I’m stuck.
when I do:
Steps below leads to truth or dare game:
- Start conversation!”
- Tell your own...
- Continue!
- Let both girls win
- Continue!
- Lose first
- Continue!
- Of cause I’m with you
for the girlfriend event I have to do:
- “Do you swallow or spit”
- Show her vibrator
- “Do you like when guy cum on you”
- Show her vibrator
- Try to persuade
And I never have the option : - Try to persuade
I must be missing something, but I don’t know what.
Could someone help me?
Thank you in advance
PS: sorry for my English, but I use reverso to translate:)

Reactions: BratacSensei

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I think there is a problem with two events, Job for Two Hands has a time and day conflict with Sweet Dreams, both happen at 1:00 a.m. Saturday night (this is following the walkthrough), the second one (which I completed) happens in the pool, the first one so far has not been made available to me yet (every time Christine at 1:00 a.m. is only available in the pool). Do I have to wait until I return Saturday night and instead of the Sweet Dreams event, it will offer me the Job for Two Hands event?

Good News

Okay, I solved the issue of the alleged conflict, just don't put the sleeping pill in the glass and give it to her, the events are concatenated on the same day, they are triggered by one difference action (putting or not putting the pill in the glass).

Last edited:

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
No. You are speeding past the Zari interaction at 17:00, skip watching Chrisitna getting dressed. The friday sequence is like this:

13:00 - Livingroom Drink with Zari
13:00 - Spa Foot massage with Zari
14:00 - Livingroom Drink with Zari
14:00 - Chrisitnas bathroom Pick up bikini
14:00 - Livingroom Sunbath with Zari
15:00 - Livingroom Drink with Zari
15:00 - Livingroom Pool with Zari
16:00 - Livingroom Drink with Zari
16:00 - Cinema Watch a movie with Zari
17:00 - Spa Jacuzzi with Zari
18:00 - Livingroom Check Christinas dress
19:00 - Livingroom Start Christina and her friends evening event
Hi, for me the event ends after the movie theater with Zari, it is no longer possible for me to go to the Jacuzzi with Zari (the yellow circle is not even available). I have the car key, I also unlocked the House Party event, but at 17.00 the event ends without being able to go to the Jacuzzi.

I finally managed to complete the event by finishing the moment with Zari in the Jacuzzi!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes