Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the sound is buggy as hell. All the sounds just overlap
I'd get this occassionally, but not often. Like some of the shower scenes - morning/night with chris will persist after they're over. Fortunately the save system is fairly robust and you can just reload to fix.

i dont get this " Compromising material on Bill " in pc after this " Talk to Bill (alone) abour result of the trip "
Did you visit Katerina?

Reactions: samis

samis

May 24, 2017
sry for weak english. yes i went there with Cris and talked to Katerina about Bill than i got home speak to Bill "result of thr trip" and i I said to myself i need to get every thing on bill and send to Katerina and when i go to pc nothing

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
sry for weak english. yes i went there with Cris and talked to Katerina about Bill than i got home speak to Bill "result of thr trip" and i I said to myself i need to get every thing on bill and send to Katerina and when i go to pc nothing
Did you already do the part where you talk to Elena and she instructs you to take a picture of Bill forcing himself on the sister?

Reactions: samis

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
pretty sure its near very end after dress photoshoot, no?
Yeah if I recall correctly it is the last or second to last sex scene of the game. Up until that point you only fuck her in the ass. And even then because of the way the game is made there is like 4 or 5 scenes in a row and you can't save or skip them really. I'll be glad if the Ren'py remake of this ever gets finished.

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
i pick pool after the 3rd drink with Zari but after she thrown away MC pant and a couple of dialog the screen just frozen ( the music is still running as normal) there is nothing to cilck not even the yellow circle and i try to click the screen but nothing happen, the only way is to load a save game ? i can't continue the Date with Zari any help please ?

Basurino

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, I do not know if I am missing some step. I tried looking for an answer in the Search option and I found similar issues but not exactly mine. I sent Annie the money for the flight and after 3 weeks she did not arrive yet. If I try to call her againm he says, not literally with this words but more or less, that calling her is not needed because he can talk to her directly. Does anybody know what am I missing here? I talked with Asher at 12 on Wednesday already.

EDIT: I tried something, in Windows, hide and unhide all the folders of the game. The following day in the game, Annie arrived. I hope it can help other people.

Last edited:

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
this game has been out for 3 years and hasn't received a proper translation yet. very unfortunate but i'm gonna give playing it a go.

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
Anyone have trouble launching this game? Just downloaded via mega, haven't inserted any cheats or anything but when I go to launch the game a loading screen pops up and then nothing after that.
I am having the same exact issue, it worked before but suddenly stopped working, any idea?

juancka01

Jan 16, 2019
Does anyone know of a translation of this game into Spanish? Please, it is one of the best games and I would love to play it in Spanish, please let me know

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am having the same exact issue, it worked before but suddenly stopped working, any idea?
Yeah to echo what the guy above me said, no not at all, Id get the full install, in fact this is one of the most stable and smooth non-renpy games I've played from this site.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes