Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a way to make a VN out of it?
sure, extract all the images, then write it up in renpy xD

I joke, because this is one of the few games it's better the way it is. Some unity or rpgm games are super linear and would be better in renpy, but for this, at least for the first 75%, it's way more sandboxy.

yeah2xuhuh

Jul 25, 2021
are the dialogues going to get better in the later scenes? i had only played the intro days (1,2,3 and 4) before i stopped because of how crap the grammar, the dialogue in general.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
where at in the house?
Well so far the locked doors I've seen have been the movie theater, parents bedroom and bathroom, and daughters bedroom. At different points in the game. Are there different things you ahve to do to unlock each of them? I assumed we would get a lockpick or something.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well so far the locked doors I've seen have been the movie theater, parents bedroom and bathroom, and daughters bedroom. At different points in the game. Are there different things you ahve to do to unlock each of them? I assumed we would get a lockpick or something.
generally if a door is locked it means theyre in there - later you get the option to go in, but it depends on the room - so like, for the movie theater, its been awhile but the mom watches it at the same time every week- (tues at 5? i cant remember), anyway, whenver that is, go in the theater an hour before she watches it, and there's an option to hide out and wait. Other things have similar structure - I wouldnt worry about the overall duration, just spend a week or two learning where everyone is at times - and definitely level up programming early so you can do the work jobs for cash.

Reactions: Vis117

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
generally if a door is locked it means theyre in there - later you get the option to go in, but it depends on the room - so like, for the movie theater, its been awhile but the mom watches it at the same time every week- (tues at 5? i cant remember), anyway, whenver that is, go in the theater an hour before she watches it, and there's an option to hide out and wait. Other things have similar structure - I wouldnt worry about the overall duration, just spend a week or two learning where everyone is at times - and definitely level up programming early so you can do the work jobs for cash.
OK got it. That makes sense. thank you! Now if I can just make some progress with the daughter. She seems to be moving much slower than mom. She keeps rejecting me in the kitchen at night.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
OK got it. That makes sense. thank you! Now if I can just make some progress with the daughter. She seems to be moving much slower than mom. She keeps rejecting me in the kitchen at night.
without heavy spoilers, for the daughter, keep trying to help her with homework midday, AVOID too much shower peeking until you're in her good graces.

The overall goal you should be shooting for is to figure out what the daughter's doing on friday nights and/or invite her or have her invite you......

Reactions: Zane11 and Vis117

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Alright thank you! I have been able to start watching dirty movies with her. Just biding my time to make a move. I’ll start focusing on the Friday night stuff.
Almost done with the game, its been great! But do you know how to repeat the psychiatrist session with Annie? I've completed once already, and I can call them and ask for an appointment, they tell me to come the next morning, and when i go to sleep and wake up nothing happens. I've tried talking to Annie but get no option to discuss it.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
without heavy spoilers, for the daughter, keep trying to help her with homework midday, AVOID too much shower peeking until you're in her good graces.

The overall goal you should be shooting for is to figure out what the daughter's doing on friday nights and/or invite her or have her invite you......
Almost done with the game, its been great! But do you know how to repeat the psychiatrist session with Annie? I've completed once already, and I can call them and ask for an appointment, they tell me to come the next morning, and when i go to sleep and wake up nothing happens. I've tried talking to Annie but get no option to discuss it.

Justfoinca

Oct 4, 2020
Can someone help? I cant get a blowjob from her for the "Time to sleep". I let her watch her sweet hand and everything

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone help? I cant get a blowjob from her for the "Time to sleep". I let her watch her sweet hand and everything
Have you progressed on the Friday house party stuff yet? One thing thats not mentioned in most of the walkthroughs that confused the hell out of me - almost all the Chris BJ + Sex scenes are reliant on progression through the friday house party events, specifically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes