Justfoinca

Oct 4, 2020
Have you progressed on the Friday house party stuff yet? One thing thats not mentioned in most of the walkthroughs that confused the hell out of me - almost all the Chris BJ + Sex scenes are reliant on progression through the friday house party events, specifically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, "Dreams come True" with Elena isn't firing. She visited me on Monday after the end of "New Maid" but Bill isn't forcing Annie so I cant get a picture of her

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also, "Dreams come True" with Elena isn't firing. She visited me on Monday after the end of "New Maid" but Bill isn't forcing Annie so I cant get a picture of her
If when Bill came to you the first time after you caught him and Annie and you said something like "no thats not okay" you have to wait a long time for it to reset.

Unfortunately there's no way to do the Elena endgame part without giving up Annie, it's a choice. If you chose to protect Annie at first, you basically have to re-do it, and gradually over time she'll do the same steps-meaning, you peek in her room during week (I think its mon night? I cant remember) and shes now wearing sexier clothes, then you catch her again on Sat, etc. Everytime you warn her about Bill it resets - so avoid this if you want to do the Elena path.

If you want to get to it quickly, basically just sleep through the whole week until the sat? or was it sunday? afternoon time when shes with bill in his room at noon, and I think it takes 2 weeks or so for her to get to the point of him basically raping her.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Why does no one actually answer this question. I have the same problem.
If you're still unable to complete this quest then there might be some bugs in the game that needs fixing(and believe me there are lot of them) or you might have some previous quest that needs to be completed. Also if you have cheated in the game, it's possible that using cheats on previous quest can result in new quest bugging out.

Anyone who's been having problems with this game.

FIRST PLEASE USE this WALKTHROUGH. IF THAT DOESN'T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM THEN,
USE THE SEARCH OPTION. IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT YOU'LL FIND THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
IF YOU STILL HAVING SOME ISSUES AND YOU DIDN'T FOUND THE ANSWERS OF YOUR QUESTIONS THEN POST YOUR QUESTIONS.
THE REASON YOU SHOULD SEARCH YOUR QUESTION FIRST IS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS PRETTY OLD AND THE PLAYERS WHO'VE PLAYED THIS GAME HAS LONG FORGOTTEN ALL THE QUESTS, TRICKS OR SOLUTIONS TO THE GAME.

So, to avoid any further complications. I advice you to please follow the above things I've mentioned.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
If you're still unable to complete this quest then there might be some bugs in the game that needs fixing(and believe me there are lot of them) or you might have some previous quest that needs to be completed. Also if you have cheated in the game, it's possible that using cheats on previous quest can result in new quest bugging out.

Anyone who's been having problems with this game.

FIRST PLEASE USE this WALKTHROUGH. IF THAT DOESN'T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM THEN,
USE THE SEARCH OPTION. IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT YOU'LL FIND THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
IF YOU STILL HAVING SOME ISSUES AND YOU DIDN'T FOUND THE ANSWERS OF YOUR QUESTIONS THEN POST YOUR QUESTIONS.
THE REASON YOU SHOULD SEARCH YOUR QUESTION FIRST IS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS PRETTY OLD AND THE PLAYERS WHO'VE PLAYED THIS GAME HAS LONG FORGOTTEN ALL THE QUESTS, TRICKS OR SOLUTIONS TO THE GAME.

So, to avoid any further complications. I advice you to please follow the above things I've mentioned.
Thank you very much for the quick reply. I have the WT but I don't get the task "discuss our relationship" displayed on Tuesday 2pm in Elena's room ???. Did I forget something ???

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
As I told you before. The game is already very buggy and if you use cheats on top of that then you will absolutely face this kinds of problems. So, I can't help you with that. You should start fresh game without any cheat obviously and hope you'll not run into some bugs. That's all, I can do for you.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
As I told you before. The game is already very buggy and if you use cheats on top of that then you will absolutely face this kinds of problems. So, I can't help you with that. You should start fresh game without any cheat obviously and hope you'll not run into some bugs. That's all, I can do for you.
Thanks

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah for anyone else who's stuck - it's far safer to start a new game and manually tweak non-quest stats in the savegame instead of using a modded save etc; just save yourself time of grinding programming and looks if youve already done that and want to explore endgame!

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Hi, new player here. I downloaded the game from GoFile, started it and there's a cacophony in which the music from the main menu, the morning music and the shower overlap and it's annoying? How can I fix that?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi, new player here. I downloaded the game from GoFile, started it and there's a cacophony in which the music from the main menu, the morning music and the shower overlap and it's annoying? How can I fix that?
I would try junking the existing save/persistent data- should either be in \StreamingAssets\Save or the reg folder.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry, I do not understand. What do you mean by "junking"?
Deleting all save files and temporary data associated with your game. I don't have it installed right now, so I don't know the current save location - it should be either in the game folder I mentioned above, or in the registry at HKCU\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\somegamename I can't remember exactly.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Deleting all save files and temporary data associated with your game. I don't have it installed right now, so I don't know the current save location - it should be either in the game folder I mentioned above, or in the registry at HKCU\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\somegamename I can't remember exactly.
Either didn't work or still didn't understood your instructions. Still, thank you. I'll try playing the intro part without music hoping that will change when the game actually starts.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Either didn't work or still didn't understood your instructions. Still, thank you. I'll try playing the intro part without music hoping that will change when the game actually starts.
Just quit the game if you hear any sound overlaps. Then relaunch the game and it should fix the problem. But sound overlapping will occur again. So, you have to keep repeating it again and again.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes