Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
So I just started and I like the renders, but the "English" .... oh boi... Or is it a really bad translation?... I just want to know if it get's better or not?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG
Feb 29, 2020
my game broke.downloaded more than 4 times.and it got worse.before I closed the exe..now my pc crashes.I have to renisiar.aft.tristeza.entou almost giving up that there is a solution, to have one that works well.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Family debt: - Complete Good Boss event - Talk to Asher in garage on Wednesday at 12:00. - “I know your name, Asher” - After Annie arrival talk to Asher and go shopping. - Talk to Asher again and give him $3000. (Garage on Wednesday at 12:00)

Im Stuck guys... i had conversation with Asher 2 times now and stuck at the point where i should go "shopping"
I have no Clue what "shopping" mean or where i can go for. Sadly i was not reading
So pls help me :)
ty

Tartarug

Jun 14, 2020
Hi! I have a problem here:/ I have downloaded game from google drive and from torrent. Game crashes after intro. I played full intro, skipped it, downloaded game again. Nothing helps. It just crashes. Somtimes it gives an error in gc(garbage collector): too many heap sections. Has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it? изображение_2022-03-10_224615.png

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Is there a way to stop the shower audio after shower scenes? It runs on the full day as I'm navigating the house until I go to bed.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Hi! I have a problem here:/ I have downloaded game from google drive and from torrent. Game crashes after intro. I played full intro, skipped it, downloaded game again. Nothing helps. It just crashes. Somtimes it gives an error in gc(garbage collector): too many heap sections. Has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it? View attachment 1697161
Seem like a bug in Unity with 32bit System, what are your specs?

Probably a fix:

Tartarug

Jun 14, 2020
Seem like a bug in Unity with 32bit System, what are your specs?

Probably a fix:
Thank you for your answer! I'm having a problem with my CPU right now so it may cause game crash. If I fix my CPU and the game still crashes, I'll try to solve the problem with the help of your link.

what are your specs?
I have Intel Core i5-8400 2.80 GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit (if that's what you were asking. My English isn't very good so I could misunderstand you)

Thanks again for your reply! :)

Reactions: R3x0n

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
It's a bug, save an reload should work.

That means the person is at home, if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks!

Anyone know this? I'm trying to make sense of the "lust and chastity" bar. It starts at 0 right in the middle. Is the goal to have the counter read -1, -2 or larger the negative to increase the lust factor or is it best to leave at "0"?

Thanks in advance!

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks!

Anyone know this? I'm trying to make sense of the "lust and chastity" bar. It starts at 0 right in the middle. Is the goal to have the counter read -1, -2 or larger the negative to increase the lust factor or is it best to leave at "0"?

Thanks in advance!
Go for the left side so max out lust, you will need it to get all scenes. The other side is as far as I know not relevant or will change the game direction.
1647161183410.png

Reactions: GameRebel

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I've played this game twice and I still love the story and graphics.
Is there some alternative for this game

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes