MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
thanks for reply...yes I downloaded cg pack..but how does it help me with my progress and walkthrough?
It saves you time by just looking at the images and not wasting your life playing this shitty VN, the story and content isn't worth the time or annoyance to play through.

can you help me when i complete day 4 the game crash
i tried to use save file and load it but it crash also
You might need to reinstall it.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
It saves you time by just looking at the images and not wasting your life playing this shitty VN, the story and content isn't worth the time or annoyance to play through.

You might need to reinstall it.
thank you for explaining...I'll do as you suggest and delete this horrific game lol

Reactions: sidiouspein

darkidark

Nov 16, 2021
The fan made ones are 1000s times better than the cuck developer's one
is there fan made version of this game ? if it's there I will like to play once more, I know this game is way too repetitive but the scenes are awesome, so yeah if there are any fan made which is better than this one, I would like a link for the same. Thank You

Reactions: bygonemyths

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
is there fan made version of this game ? if it's there I will like to play once more, I know this game is way too repetitive but the scenes are awesome, so yeah if there are any fan made which is better than this one, I would like a link for the same. Thank You
bro like ive said to others in this thread, just manually cheat to set all the skills at the start, that way its almost no grinding and all fun.

JeffTm

Mar 18, 2019
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V1-18:
Mega

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do i put this file in?

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Yo, in first page of this thread, there is fan made animations not fan made game. Download the pack and play the hundreds of videos.

Aug 31, 2020
arf
I've been looking for a sandbox for several days that I've never done, I felt like I'd done the trick, and then bam! a sandbox that doesn't say this is a sandbox. Why not sandbox in the tags? It confuses and disrupts a game that's not bad.

Aug 31, 2020
Are you sure is the complet game ??? why in some "mission" there is a "end for this version" and is not the ending...someone can explain it to me ? Thank ^^

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes