MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
According to the walkthrough, this scene is a dream after getting the "sleep BJ" ?

So it doesn't actually happen. It also doesn't have any choices / sex options like the rest of the game.
Reading is hard, huh? That's not what it says. You go to the shrink because of the dream the MC is having of his sister, the scenes with the psychologist isn't a dream. You didn't actually play this did you? I'd tell you to go and play it again but I wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I'd tell you to go and play it again but I wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy.
Haha yeah i think i skipped some of the later versions.

Basically the whole story / writing completely flipped at some point, game became trash, and the dev's new game (amnesia) was even worse from the beginning

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
How can we finish the real gentleman quest, when everyone is just leaving after pissing off Christina, i managed to get the scene after once but i didn't have the keys and now it seems like it's impossible to get that again for the new event.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
how do i go further in house party event? completed real gentleman event and asked jessica abt cheng. now how do I persuade chris to meet cheng? whenever on Friday I ask chris to invite jessica nobody shows up and chris is nowhere to be seen.

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
I'm sorry, I didn't understand how this game works, I have to start a new game each time I enter????? AHHAAHAH
:D:D

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I too am confused how to save progress??? what exactly the CG pack in the OP? THANKS
Click the link that says "CG" in the original post, takes you to another post with a link to download the images ripped from the game. Save a bunch of time not playing this unfulfilling "game". If I remember correctly you can't save until after day five, it's in the options menu.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Click the link that says "CG" in the original post, takes you to another post with a link to download the images ripped from the game. Save a bunch of time not playing this unfulfilling "game". If I remember correctly you can't save until after day five, it's in the options menu.

thank you

drfvsa

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 238033

Overview:
This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-16
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 18.0
Language: English, Russian
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: AMNESIA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (12.54 GB)
Win: MEGA - - -
Win (Split)
Part 1: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 2: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 3: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 4: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Other: Repack*

Extras: FAN SIG - CG - WALKTHROUGH - - CHEAT SHEET - Fanmade full animations
Thanks to Major Wanker for sharing. Unofficial patches by KeinBa
*This port is not released by developers , Download at your own rsik

View attachment 73786 View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788 View attachment 73789 View attachment 73790 View attachment 73791 View attachment 73792 View attachment 73793 View attachment 73794 View attachment 73795 View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73798 View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 24440
can you help me when i complete day 4 the game crash
i tried to use save file and load it but it crash also

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I have several hours invested into this difficult...repetitive...hard to progress game...the walkthrough is useless...I installed the cg pack, cheat mod and fan made animations pack. trying to progress is like pulling nails out of the wall with your teeth lol. I can't complete the good boss event no matter how many jobs I take from him..I can't have the conversation to have annie fly yo me...I can't talk to Zari's husband about other than greeting..I restarted game three times trying to complete the events with no luck..before I delete game and give up I'm asking for any assistance..any help would be greatly appreciated

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
hello everyone...I have several hours invested into this difficult...repetitive...hard to progress game...the walkthrough is useless...I installed the cg pack, cheat mod and fan made animations pack. trying to progress is like pulling nails out of the wall with your teeth lol. I can't complete the good boss event no matter how many jobs I take from him..I can't have the conversation to have annie fly yo me...I can't talk to Zari's husband about other than greeting..I restarted game three times trying to complete the events with no luck..before I delete game and give up I'm asking for any assistance..any help would be greatly appreciated
You down install the CG pack, it's a rip of the images...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes