metub90

Jan 10, 2023
full save and cheats
game is unplayable in my opinion without cheats
full save wouldn't necessarily do anything for you , you still have to know how to repeat the quest to replay scenes so look in the walkthrough
cheat goes in "Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\Managed"
save goes in "Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save"
thank you so mush

soggyundies

Jan 8, 2018
my game is not saving, i click on a save file and a pop up comes up and says game saved but nothing changes and i cant load from that ,anyone else have this problem

13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022
Has anyone else had a problem, get to a specific day/ event then it just freezes, can't save anything can't do anything just close it out and start OVER because nothing was able to be saved. Got to day 89, got a handjob then crashed, i think i'm done with this game, twice in two days it crashed on me unless someone has a decent save that actually works

Last edited:

Tiger0197

Nov 14, 2022
Help, Guyz I need some help.

Previously I downloaded the complete game but the game crashed at the end of day 4 + save/load don't work.

I'm now downloading split game, hopefully the split game contains no such errors.

But if it does are there any download links which are error free?

Appreciate the help.

Last edited:

13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022
Help, Guyz I need some help.

Previously I downloaded the complete game but the game crashed at the end of day 4 + save/load don't work.

I'm now downloading split game, hopefully the split game contains no such errors.

But if it does are there any download links which are error free?

Appreciate the help.
try this, its broken down so you don't need to download the entire thing, however, if you use this you can download the entire game

13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022
This is all done probably 20 times the task
Can't skip task
Complete Bill event Good Boss.
On Thursday evening enter the kitchen at 22:00 (Elena will reject you). - Finish Breakfast under the Table. - Find Elena and ask her: “Learn more information about Bill” (Can be asked anywhere). - Talk with Elena again: “Party on Thursday evening”. - On Thursday evening enter the kitchen at 22:00 again. - Join them in a pool at 23:00. - Keep progressing every Thursday.
Tasks from Bill did 50 Earned a lot of money and no progress. In the pool I talk to him about the servants and at this stop no further progress

What am I doing wrong?
Can someone suggest

13bcs37!

Dec 25, 2022
Got to day 274 then it froze up on me i tried to save the game/date which it said i did, then i go to open after i closed and now i get this lovely error message

Application folder:
C:/Users/raild/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa10664.10652/Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN
There should be 'Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data'
folder next to the executable

now the damn thing wont even open and there is no way i'm starting over,,,,i think i'm done with LM

agonzlop

Nov 5, 2017
Lucky Mark Alpha [v18.0] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 15.7GB
Repack Size: 10.2GB Google Drive BUGGED

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 13 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS
Can you help me? When I press Intro, it freezes and does not progress, the same thing happens to me when day 1, day 2, day 3 elapsed, at the end of day 3 the game freezes and does not load. I'm not using mods or anything like that

agonzlop

Nov 5, 2017
Can you help me? When I press Intro, it freezes and does not progress, the same thing happens to me when day 1, day 2, day 3 elapsed, at the end of day 3 the game freezes and does not load. I'm not using mods or anything like that, use repack game

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
hey im stopped at house party, im asking chris to stay with them, she agrees and then im standing at the bar like nothing happened, i already asked jess to talk to chris so now i dont know what to do
I had the same problem, thanks to a person who answered I was able to move forward.
After completing the first part where you hit Jess's ex-boyfriend, you have to sleep, not forward or backward in time, that's where the error is generated.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes