Turtuga

Apr 13, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how to restart the game and reset all the previous choices of the game? I am facing this difficulty even after removing all the saves and appdata.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Is the tag completed can be changed to abandoned? because since 2019 no maj, the developer has to work on Amnesia, if he really wanted to continue working on it, we would have had updates long ago.

Reactions: MArcx

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Is the tag completed can be changed to abandoned? because since 2019 no maj, the developer has to work on Amnesia, if he really wanted to continue working on it, we would have had updates long ago.
Dont know what you mean? The Game is done (it has a legit ending) and counts as it is as completed.
How does it matter if he wanted to continue or not?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Dont know what you mean? The Game is done (it has a legit ending) and counts as it is as completed.
How does it matter if he wanted to continue or not?
A game that is finished is a game that does not have incomplete quests. It's a bit too easy to say there is an ending and I don't care about the rest, I started to write it but I abandon it in the middle. Amnesia is not bad, but seeing how he did with this one, I wouldn't become a donor for a developer who does his job halfway.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
A game that is finished is a game that does not have incomplete quests. It's a bit too easy to say there is an ending and I don't care about the rest, I started to write it but I abandon it in the middle. Amnesia is not bad, but seeing how he did with this one, I wouldn't become a donor for a developer who does his job halfway.
Maybe im wrong but i dont remember any unfinished quests
And i completed it 2 times cause savegame loss :S
if you like tell us what you need to do and we`ll try to help end your quests?:)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Maybe im wrong but i dont remember any unfinished quests
And i completed it 2 times cause savegame loss :S
if you like tell us what you need to do and we`ll try to help end your quests?:)
Well, I downloaded the game again and used the cheat to go faster. Normally, what is circled in green means that the game is not finished and that the quest is incomplete. On the second image, the blue circle means that the game is completely finished. So if the game is complete for you, for my part it is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: MArcx

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well, I downloaded the game again and used the cheat to go faster. Normally, what is circled in green means that the game is not finished and that the quest is incomplete. On the second image, the blue circle means that the game is completely finished. So if the game is complete for you, for my part it is not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's "complete" because it got rushed to an ending. There was a lot more to do and I think that was obvious.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It's "complete" because it got rushed to an ending. There was a lot more to do and I think that was obvious.
No it's incomplete, main story ok and finished, but the side quest are not. So the game is not finished. It's marked in red that the sequel will be in another version, which says another version says update. Or maybe I'm not aware of it but the meaning of the sentences has totally changed. So the following message:
This is the maximum in this version of the game.
With this message he just wanted to say, I'm preparing this scene but you would have no end, the other message means the quest and finish.

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
hey im stopped at house party, im asking chris to stay with them, she agrees and then im standing at the bar like nothing happened, i already asked jess to talk to chris so now i dont know what to do

Looser@12

Apr 24, 2022
Hey somebody please tell me where i will get the car keys, date with zari quest completed but not able to find car keys.

cicangkeling

Feb 12, 2023
how to transfer money for annie to buy ticket?

i ask bill for money to buy ticket always rejected

and i cant call annie, greyed out phone button

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes