Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a Back option in this game? Couldn't find it.
No, there is no back option. But there is a trick that lets you "go back". Whenever you are in the event and you feel like you fucked it up. Just right-click right there in the event and make a save. Then, after you've saved, finish that event, and then load the game again. It will take you back to your bedroom, where you can go back and start the same event that you fucked up before.

If you have just a little understanding of how mods work, Then you should install this mod. It is far better than the trick I've mentioned above. Also read the risk of using mod before you know, using mod.

Outmen

Jan 29, 2022
No, there is no back option. But there is a trick that lets you "go back". Whenever you are in the event and you feel like you fucked it up. Just right-click right there in the event and make a save. Then, after you've saved, finish that event, and then load the game again. It will take you back to your bedroom, where you can go back and start the same event that you fucked up before.

If you have just a little understanding of how mods work, Then you should install this mod. It is far better than the trick I've mentioned above. Also read the risk of using mod before you know, using mod.
thanks a lot.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Who has all the saves for the game?
If you just want to see the renders you can download it in the main page. Because if im remember correctly you cant play again after you finish the game, there is a point where the scenes will play one after another, i think that was when the dev gave up. I also recommend the cheat, it will make your life WAY easier.

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
Why does the house party event crash? or does this only happen to me? The part where I offer to take Jessica home would come, but the event is over. Or it usually happens that I ask Christina to let me join, she accepts, and then the event doesn't start, I just stand by the pool

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
I want to know what his friends really call him.

He says his friends call him SUPER ALEX, caps are important, I think they must shout it.

However, I have my doubts. I'm going to put £5 down that he's called Bob.
anyone know what time to call the massge guy?

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 238033

Overview:
This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-16
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 18.0
Language: English, Russian
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: AMNESIA
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (12.54 GB)
Win: MEGA - - -
Win (Split)
Part 1: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 2: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 3: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Part 4: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Other: Repack*

Extras: FAN SIG - CG - WALKTHROUGH - - CHEAT SHEET - Fanmade full animations
Thanks to Major Wanker for sharing. Unofficial patches by KeinBa
*This port is not released by developers , Download at your own rsik

View attachment 73786 View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788 View attachment 73789 View attachment 73790 View attachment 73791 View attachment 73792 View attachment 73793 View attachment 73794 View attachment 73795 View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73798 View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 24440
can someone share save game to me please

Reactions: Power Lord

metub90

Jan 10, 2023

He says his friends call him SUPER ALEX, caps are important, I think they must shout it.

lucky-mark-v18-0 can someone please share finish v18 save i very need it because i don't know how to make bill to get annie i play 49hour never sleep i alway do the same event not pass

metub90

Jan 10, 2023

how to buy the camera?

metub90

Jan 10, 2023

do you have the save finish all event yet?? im very stupid to play this game i can't pass annie event + buy a camera

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
can you share lucky-mark-v18-0 finish save last event pleae i play 1week already buy my game bug can't pass annie event

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
can you share the save please
full save and cheats
game is unplayable in my opinion without cheats
full save wouldn't necessarily do anything for you , you still have to know how to repeat the quest to replay scenes so look in the walkthrough
cheat goes in "Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\Managed"
save goes in "Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save"

Reactions: Issac and metub90
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes