ggog

Mar 7, 2022
I cant make a save and do not have an option or button for it? is this normal or do I have a bug if do how to fix it?

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
During prologue (long) save is not avaliable
When I open a game start menu I do not have a load tab, even after I finish intro and play several days, get my phone ettc. I do not have any kind of option for save or quick save, not even a key binding. savelm.png

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Anybody ask the dev if he or she will be making lucky mark 2? I'm mean there still so much to do in that universe no.

YKKE_boi

Nov 23, 2020
i cant invite jess anymore for the house party / real gentleman event, when i ask chriss at 19oclock friday to invite here over the persuasion goes through but the game skips it automaticaly to 20oclock

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
i cant invite jess anymore for the house party / real gentleman event, when i ask chriss at 19oclock friday to invite here over the persuasion goes through but the game skips it automaticaly to 20oclock
if you can't inv jass anymore maybe your game bug

Reactions: YKKE_boi

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you guys know any games using these assets? Specially Zari. She's my favourite.
Zari pshaw, let's talk about Jess (sister's friend)

netorare or netorase?
uhhhhh hard to say. Like you allow it to happen, so ntrs? but then it's not done in a very happy way, so ntr? I dunno. Basically your boss creeps on your sister while she works for him as a maid, and you can either not interfere and let it happen or barge in and stop him.

It definitely *feels* more ntrish than ntrs.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
:rolleyes: I just used that as an example, Mark fucks Annie in the psychiatrists office.
According to the walkthrough, this scene is a dream after getting the "sleep BJ" ?

Scene with Annie:
After you did the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.

1. Talk with Annie in her room about your bad dreams.
2. Use your phone and Call the Doctor.
3. Go to sleep, event will trigger automaticly next day.
When you wake up you'll go with Annie at the doctor and from there you can enjoy the event, no choices, no hidden features etc.
End of this Event.

So it doesn't actually happen. It also doesn't have any choices / sex options like the rest of the game.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes