mahem

Apr 15, 2019
how to open supermodel event? i still cant open it. elena was waking me up n i wait until tuesday 14 and yet not option photoshot
i realy need to know how to get that pic from annie....
supermodel? when elena comes to youre room in the morning,,go next tuesday to her room talk to her,,buy a camera and repeat this every tuesday..

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
supermodel? when elena comes to youre room in the morning,,go next tuesday to her room talk to her,,buy a camera and repeat this every tuesday..
the optiom chat is not open it?

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
i mean what i must to do event done to open it? to take photo bill first or just talk on tuesday 14

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't seem to be able to get the scene of my dick in Annie's mouth :(

Reactions: PERUN

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
I played the v140 update with the walkthrough, Since the v150 update, i'm still in the same old loop. nothing new is triggering ("Supermodel" and so on...) . The only thing i couldnt finish in v140, was the thing with sarri. i started the date with her and did like in the walkthrough, but unfortunatly the time was over and the date finished and i cant continue. everytime i ask her again, the date starts from scratch. Is this the reason the game isnt moving any further? Must be, cause anything else was done as in the walkthrough described. btw. its almost imopssible to play the game without walkthrough.

souls bain

Jun 24, 2017
Do you need to do something special to get the car keys after u ask zari i finished all her events ask her at 11:00 and then go look in the grauge and there are no keys any help please

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
after you asked her for the keys you kinda have them and you can only use them when/if you need them.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
помогите пожалуста признался кристине в любви сделала мне мен**
а дльше че подскажите

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
elena night after dink , elena spa extra, elena talk on balcony, and elena talks on bed with bikini trigger
anything with annie does not
so no picture with annie either

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't seem to be able to get the scene of my dick in Annie's mouth :(
Mee too. No chance I´ve tried it several times. Never ever the scene, the option to stick his dick in Annie´s mouth. Exasperating. :cautious: Could anyone share a save after this scene?

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018

I have downloaded and extracted all the parts of the game and but the only folder which works is "Lucky Mark Alpha 150 WIN". And it seems like it has only the two first parts of the game. So any ideas how can I include the third part of the game too?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
where is Elena at monday evening ? and i just spin in circle without progress ! read here people ask how to play 4. movie i can`t buy 4. movie watch 3 with her over and over again ? why i lose sympathy when i go to gym ?? i get 650 sympathy for Elena and Cristina and can`t get more whatever i do only to lose everyday 1 !!! for 9GB game we want more action !!!

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes