3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The gallery doesn't seem to share between files.

As shared before my old save file:

View attachment 3129339

compared to the new save file:
View attachment 3129341

Now i lack some story progress for the Idril BJ, and i assume the other 2 are either story or patreon content.
But it was a bit sad to see that my new save gallery content didn't go over to my original save file.

I haven't bothered sharing next page yet, as only the guard love potion scene is unlocked there.

On a side note, i noticed the mermaid not having a love potion scene. It was mentioned they needed to be charmed, is this possible yet or is it next patch content?
Sorry, I meant between udpate, if you take your save in a new version, the gallery will stay, but yes I think saves do not share gallery.

The mermaid scene can happen, but the attack you need is miss-able for now (we'll add something to get miss-able attacks in the next updates)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
For the life of me i cannot figure out how to discard the attacks during battle.
I replayed the tutorial battle, but it did not mention the option.
Would greatly appreciate assistance on what i am missing, or if the option is even there

I'll put it in spoilers just in case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You cannot discard, but you'll get a blacksmith (or get access to previous one) at some point, so yeah the quest should be available only later, you're right. That will be changed.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
We released the new update yesterday, in early release on patreon, bringing the story further, but we also tried to implement new stuff around to help giving options on resource management, introducing a shop where you can trade and buy component and material. A smaller version of the shop is also available now in the earlier part of the game (when unlocking the town). We're testing more stuff so, let us know how it goes on your side, if it works well. We also went back in the first parts (1 and 2) and adapted the system to the more recent parts, trying to introduce the allies in a better way, fixing the damn dryad bark mission (or trying to make it clearer at least haha). We still want to add some kind of hint system on harder quests.

-New Main story
-3 new side quests
-3 new animated girl characters
-7 new scenes
-A shop system
-1 mini game system to earn coins
-other fixes and polishing

Let us know what you think after playing the game, if you have any problems or find any bugs ;)

Public version for tier 3 will be available near the end of November

Next update should come faster now that we figured out most of the main game system.

Thanks for the support!

View attachment 3084698
Just started the new version and I find opening my 6. save that it has weirdly rewound progress back to before meeting the Bear Girl but kept the Duergar quest (although that does now show me the days properly). and my dwarf smith is in the smithy.

Don't mind per replaying this but concerned I may have problems in redo (double smith??).

nekromant888

Nov 29, 2023
I’ll tell you about the last bug that I noticed, I don’t know if it will be possible to fix it without breaking the game, but if you have 2 versions of the game, you can go into the old version, update it with the goblin bug, and go into the new one again and you will again have 200 and
if you pump up the girl's agility, good luck, then for the first 15 battles there will be immortality, then it disappears, I don’t know, maybe it’s designed to work that way

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I noticed i'm having problems with the druegrar in my new save.
Last time i beat all the outpost met up with the lady and it was done.
This time the outpost are gone, but im not meeting her again, was there some kind of condition/place i need to check off before meeting her and getting rid of the druegrar invasions

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Again goblin, why so less game where you play as tentacle monster or Ogre, Cyclop? Minotaur? :cautious:
I don't say this game bad, no she looks good. But i want try play another monster)
It's a fetish, like everything else - you can try Ravager where the MC is a Dragon (it's very good)

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Just started the new version and I find opening my 6. save that it has weirdly rewound progress back to before meeting the Bear Girl but kept the Duergar quest (although that does now show me the days properly). and my dwarf smith is in the smithy.

Don't mind per replaying this but concerned I may have problems in redo (double smith??).
It appears that the progression gets blocked. Hopefully there is a fix, would be annoying to have to start over....

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
It's a fetish, like everything else - you can try Ravager where the MC is a Dragon (it's very good)
It's pretty damn weird though. I get the Male power fantasy appeal of being a Monster. But why the hell a Goblin? Who wants to be a green midget if they could choose any form lol. Ravager like you mention is a much better idea being a Dragon. Goblin's are right up there with Giant Rats as weakest monster in any RPG to farm. I can only assume then that's what this fetish is really about. The idea of weakest monster getting to rape the hot chicks or something.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
It's pretty damn weird though. I get the Male power fantasy appeal of being a Monster. But why the hell a Goblin? Who wants to be a green midget if they could choose any form lol. Ravager like you mention is a much better idea being a Dragon. Goblin's are right up there with Giant Rats as weakest monster in any RPG to farm. I can only assume then that's what this fetish is really about. The idea of weakest monster getting to rape the hot chicks or something.
That's the thing, in most of good rpg game, you never start as a powerful god, else the game is fun for 5 minutes, since you're already at the top. You miss the progression to being powerful, and that's what is the goal here.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I noticed i'm having problems with the druegrar in my new save.
Last time i beat all the outpost met up with the lady and it was done.
This time the outpost are gone, but im not meeting her again, was there some kind of condition/place i need to check off before meeting her and getting rid of the druegrar invasions
Did you have any interaction with the DG lady before the outpost disapear?

In short, The duergar quest can be done in different way (it can get tricky so I realized it can cause problems.), so either you manipulate the duergars before meeting them, to destroy some outpost and then you'll have to talk to them or you can just meet them directly. Then when talking to the girl, she will offer to attack the outpost with the help of your troops (then you have to station your troop on an outpost and then talk to her) or you can let them do all the job but you'll have to pay her what she asked for. (in the end the result of how you deal with them will prevent the rebellion or make it happen, then you'll have to hunt the DG girl)

Let me know what was your case, I'll check it out and see if there's a bug there. I had to fix some stuff there since some part were not even starting so there can probably be a bug there.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
It appears that the progression gets blocked. Hopefully there is a fix, would be annoying to have to start over....
where does it get blocked specifically?

For the save returning at some point, are you sure it was the last save used? (I cannot really see how it could be that the game would return to a different point to be honest)

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I caught over 35 farm girls got them breeding

yet zana still saying gotta get more girls

I did boss lady at camp met her at pond

met her next day

fighting dumb wolf dogs

yet cant get off zana quest

zana is interested in your reproductive collect more capture girls

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes