3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
I can't improve her studies, I'm trying everything, killing animals, changing partners and everything. It just doesn't go to the next step
1701585834495.png

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
where does it get blocked specifically?

For the save returning at some point, are you sure it was the last save used? (I cannot really see how it could be that the game would return to a different point to be honest)
Using the last V6 save where I had cleared all except the Druergar (i.e. had not brought the girls or the items), so have the Dwarf smith in village smithy etc, in opening this save in V7 it is rolled back to the step prior to meeting the Bear Girl. Even the mountains on the north disappear from map (although the castles icon stays). When I try to proceed, going to first Bear Girl meeting and then returning to Village Center that actions normally but then find that there's no way to trigger finding the gold again - which makes sense as I already in fact did that.

The Druergar path seems unaffected however.

Najey

May 14, 2018
In 0.7.2 during the quest "ask your underlings to help find the secret tunnel" the dialog option is missing.
I had to reload in 0.6 to complete the quest.
Opening the Allies menu under 0.6 maxed out my goblin units, nice side benefit.

Another bug I found is a gamecrash when you let units forage your own base and go to sleep.

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
for goblin quest go main hall talk 3 goblins each give you a task

for wolf part 1 wolf in cave 1 at lake 1 front goblin place got fight wolfs with wolf by your side

daily jus fight till quest complete
Yes, the thing is that I already killed the 2 wolves, both the one in the forest and the one in the cave. And girl, I'm going to keep trying until the hour is complete. But I think about the possibility that it's buggy, or just me doing something stupid hahaha

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How do I find secret cave? no one to talk to that works when it says i need to ask underlings
It's a task (on the allies task map) but the task only appear on the dark forest location. I'll switch it to the lair location so it's more obvious.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
In 0.7.2 during the quest "ask your underlings to help find the secret tunnel" the dialog option is missing.
I had to reload in 0.6 to complete the quest.
Opening the Allies menu under 0.6 maxed out my goblin units, nice side benefit.

Another bug I found is a gamecrash when you let units forage your own base and go to sleep.
In 0.7 most of the allies task have been changed to task on the map (so you dont just ask the, you have to place them) to keep continuity with the later parts.

I think the goblin maxing have been fixed in 0.7 haha.

For the crash, is in on the lair or the village? (you shouldnt be able to forage in any case, so that must be the trouble)

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, the thing is that I already killed the 2 wolves, both the one in the forest and the one in the cave. And girl, I'm going to keep trying until the hour is complete. But I think about the possibility that it's buggy, or just me doing something stupid hahaha
3rd wolf front goblin cave

once complete all quests keep daily fighting other quests pop up

Reactions: Dunnyco

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Did you have any interaction with the DG lady before the outpost disapear?

In short, The duergar quest can be done in different way (it can get tricky so I realized it can cause problems.), so either you manipulate the duergars before meeting them, to destroy some outpost and then you'll have to talk to them or you can just meet them directly. Then when talking to the girl, she will offer to attack the outpost with the help of your troops (then you have to station your troop on an outpost and then talk to her) or you can let them do all the job but you'll have to pay her what she asked for. (in the end the result of how you deal with them will prevent the rebellion or make it happen, then you'll have to hunt the DG girl)

Let me know what was your case, I'll check it out and see if there's a bug there. I had to fix some stuff there since some part were not even starting so there can probably be a bug there.
Original i met up with her and did all the outposts together with the help of troops in rapid succession and then met her again had to scene and it was done.

The new save i did meet her and chose the blood (using troops) again, we did 1 outpost together after which i couldn't make my troops attack other outpost on the map. The other outpost have dissappeared but my map is swamped with them now.
making movement incredible restricted as they're far stronger then the knights.
1701670003631.png
I also have no quests anymore related to them
1701670094630.png
So i figured i had to meet her again in the Mountain deeps location. But she ain't there.
Maybe there is something troop related or with a follower. But trying all the options can be tricky because i can't beat that many druegar in a single day due to the large amount of damage they do. restricting my movement between follower camps.

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
For zana quest? You have to progress in the main story first
Thanks for responding <3! I understand, but I can't complete the goblin story, the last thing missing from the 3 goblins is to do things with Zana. So I found myself lost in it all. I released the forest, the cave and the lake. Just them so far.

Submizziveslutlover

Nov 27, 2018
If I get the patreon version of this game can I transfer my save? Another question how much extra content is there? Trying to decide if it is worth it or not.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Original i met up with her and did all the outposts together with the help of troops in rapid succession and then met her again had to scene and it was done.

The new save i did meet her and chose the blood (using troops) again, we did 1 outpost together after which i couldn't make my troops attack other outpost on the map. The other outpost have dissappeared but my map is swamped with them now.
making movement incredible restricted as they're far stronger then the knights.
View attachment 3140892
I also have no quests anymore related to them
View attachment 3140893
So i figured i had to meet her again in the Mountain deeps location. But she ain't there.
Maybe there is something troop related or with a follower. But trying all the options can be tricky because i can't beat that many druegar in a single day due to the large amount of damage they do. restricting my movement between follower camps.
I think after beating some duergar troops, Elisha shows up at the village center, enabling the task to hunt Mala with an ally (but I'm not sure of the specific details, but I would check that way first)

Reactions: Gerben02

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for responding <3! I understand, but I can't complete the goblin story, the last thing missing from the 3 goblins is to do things with Zana. So I found myself lost in it all. I released the forest, the cave and the lake. Just them so far.
And what happen when you talk to her? You should get the dialogue for the goblin quest right?

The wolf quest is also block until you finish the goblins trio tasks

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
If I get the patreon version of this game can I transfer my save? Another question how much extra content is there? Trying to decide if it is worth it or not.
It should be tranferable without problems (if there's any just contact me on patreon)

The full version include 1 mission for every update (so 7 for now) each including a scene. And you'll have hints in the gallery to help find the scenes.

The cheat version include the above and extra cheats in the menu to progress faster in game

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I think after beating some duergar troops, Elisha shows up at the village center, enabling the task to hunt Mala with an ally (but I'm not sure of the specific details, but I would check that way first)
Does that require a certain amount of them beaten on a single day or in total.
Because i beat up quite a large amount of them already, anyway i'm going to give this a try.

I think i realized the solution, i needed either to beat 5/6 of them in a single day. Which i did by healing myself with scrolls in the forest on weaker enemies.
Or it was because i defeated a bunch of Druegar with troops.
I did both at the same time and fixed the invasions within 2 days.

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Are the Zana gets slimed and Idril abducted patreon quests?
Or am not realizing how to trigger these anymore, because my previous playthrough did have both of them.

1701779760864.png
1701779782564.png
I was comparing galleries and noticed that my new save had basically everything my original save missed.
Several scenes were still blocked out, but i assume these are patreon quests.
But since i did managed to get the above two scenes before. I can't seem to trigger them again

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Are the Zana gets slimed and Idril abducted patreon quests?
Or am not realizing how to trigger these anymore, because my previous playthrough did have both of them.

View attachment 3145025
View attachment 3145026
I was comparing galleries and noticed that my new save had basically everything my original save missed.
Several scenes were still blocked out, but i assume these are patreon quests.
But since i did managed to get the above two scenes before. I can't seem to trigger them again
From what I remember, the first one is part of the main story, with the Necromancer girl and the second one is a side quest, but both are in the free version. Not sure how the first one wouldnt activate if you pass by it (when visiting the swamp in the first times)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes