3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LordGyros

Dec 19, 2023
Can anybody help me with the ongoing quests plus?

1. Find a shiny stone for the fox quest
- where do I find it and how

2. Investigate the tunnels but it's dark.
- on the previous post it was said take soka with you too the outlands and fight there and do a quest
- a flask will be available at the city
- willo wisp will be near the goblin cave

Problem is I did the first thing with soka the quest but I cannot find the willowisp and the bottle

3. Elfen companion quest find information about her in the city
- when I search for her with the option "forage" with the humans = game crashes everytime

How do I solve this?

Thx for any Answers

gior-gioÑ

Aug 19, 2021
you can lose a gallery event? i miss number 8 & 9 but im already a the orcs part if not, someone knows how to unlock these two events?

LordGyros

Dec 19, 2023
you can lose a gallery event? i miss number 8 & 9 but im already a the orcs part if not, someone knows how to unlock these two events?
Maybe it would be helpful to share your save files
To locate if the problem is still active on other devices , for Szenario set up

LordGyros

Dec 19, 2023

- on the previous post it was said take soka with you too the outlands and fight there and do a quest

Problem is I did the first thing with soka the quest but I cannot find the willowisp and the bottle

- when I search for her with the option "forage" with the humans = game crashes everytime

How do I solve this?

Thx for any Answers
Anybody could help here?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
So I have a bug, because in Markethill I only have the option:
- Materials Merchant
- Playing dice
- Sewer entrances (nothing there)
- Entrance to the Tavern (dice game).
- Entrance to the Lord's house (he is gone).
There might be a bug in the dark cave part, you need to flee the battle when it's pitch black. (but someone reported it was looping anyway, it will be fixed in 0.8)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
the talk to zana at the lair quest can never be completed for me. I've gone past the sewers in terms of progress, but Zana never shows up at the lair. How to I speak to Zana at the lair?
There might be a part where she switch to the library (or some mission you can only do as goblins) the text should be just "talk to zana" but making it fit will earlier versions is an hard task

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Anyone else still get the bug when trying to repair cards? or do we need to start a new save?
it depends, on witch version do you play? it was fixed except if some bugs are carried from your save file but I didnt see it happen in other cases

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I would like someone to explain to me how I finish this mission at the inn, as well as how to find this character, as I've been wandering around the area for a while without understanding...
Use the allies to complete a construction task (for the inn) as for someone with information, I think the sewer is the place. (some quest can be un-accessible for a period of time so it doesnt create conflict, but the inn one should work

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018

How do I solve this?

Thx for any Answers
1- shiny stone you should have on you, just visit the fox location to see the options.

2- might be a bug fixed in 0.8 but you need to escape the battle in the total dark part of the tunnel

3- I will test it out

nekromant888

Nov 29, 2023
Hello company Tne void, you made a mistake in placing your cheat version of Patreon, do not close the first 2 lines, so the cheat version can be downloaded even for Insiders
Invite those who want to deceive or earn money from companies

nekromant888

Nov 29, 2023
Hello Tne void company, you made a mistake when posting your cheat version on Patreon, do not close the first 2 lines so that the cheat version can be downloaded even by insiders
It’s a pity that no one reported the error and didn’t let the company make money.

Oropher

Feb 3, 2019
At this point I'm just hoping for someone to drop a save file with all the gallery scenes. Not gonna start again from the beginning so if there's someone with a full or almost full save I would be very thankful for that.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know how long it takes to complete the quest to get Zana to submit i am stuck on that I can't get the goblin back in the throne room even after using the potion it seems till I complete 3 goblin quests and I have the other 2 done just not that one and no matter what I seem to choose it doesn't work is there something I have to wait to happen sometime years down the road in the game time?

Whops13

Sep 9, 2020
I have no clue what to do about the swamp. The only option is to "rush into swamp" I fight the enemies and it just says I have to look more. I've been at this for an eternity. What am I missing here?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Anyone know how long it takes to complete the quest to get Zana to submit i am stuck on that I can't get the goblin back in the throne room even after using the potion it seems till I complete 3 goblin quests and I have the other 2 done just not that one and no matter what I seem to choose it doesn't work is there something I have to wait to happen sometime years down the road in the game time?
When talking to Zana, you have to choose the 3 options where se does not get angry, so going through the text you should find which one fit the most.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I have no clue what to do about the swamp. The only option is to "rush into swamp" I fight the enemies and it just says I have to look more. I've been at this for an eternity. What am I missing here?
There's another way, looking around the village, you'll find it

nekromant888

Nov 29, 2023
На даний момент я просто сподіваюся, що хтось скине файл збереження з усіма сценами галереї. Не збираюся починати знову з початку, тому, якщо є хтось із повним або майже повним збереженням, я буду дуже вдячний за це.
[/QUOTE
]Якщо ти щось питаєш зачасту треба залишити з тобою зв'язку

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We just released the public version after 2 weeks, this one has a main focus on the main story and we tried some new gameplay that might be introduced in the other parts of the game. Anyway, let us know if you like it ;)

Let us know if you have any trouble with something, bugs, game progress, etc. feedback can help if some parts are too hard to figure out.
Desktop:
Online:

Thanks again for the support!

up8.jpg

Reactions: Skiraka
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes