3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LuckyMonster-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Wow, this is actually pretty well done game. The girls don't really match the backgrounds/goblins though. They don't look bad per say, but they clearly have less detail built into them.
Combat could be fun if it keeps adding new cards and mechanics.

Asalios

Dec 7, 2023
I would also like to ask if anyone knows how to get the "Jar of slug saliva" for the wandering cat-girl trader?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You can ask your allies to help capture girls
HOW?
I used the potion on the cleric, then came back to the dude who made the potion, who also told me he would make me more if I found him. I've been "continuing with daily activities for over 30 days (ingame), as the questlog tells me, but I nothing new happens. Of course, the potion guy isn't in the throne room anymore. And:

2024-01-09.png

What? The only guy I can imagine is the "mission leader" is the guy in the cave hall. However, and even though I can indeed send him in missions, I can't choose where to so I guess he isn't the mission leader?

So what am I doing wrong? How many days do I need to do "daily activities" for something to happen?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
HOW?
I used the potion on the cleric, then came back to the dude who made the potion, who also told me he would make me more if I found him. I've been "continuing with daily activities for over 30 days (ingame), as the questlog tells me, but I nothing new happens. Of course, the potion guy isn't in the throne room anymore. And:

2024-01-09.png

What? The only guy I can imagine is the "mission leader" is the guy in the cave hall. However, and even though I can indeed send him in missions, I can't choose where to so I guess he isn't the mission leader?

So what am I doing wrong? How many days do I need to do "daily activities" for something to happen?
The button shouldn't be there actually, that's a bad design, the options to choose a location come later. There's a small part of time which you need to bring more food I think (or is based on a random event happening). This is also a bit confusing so it will probably be changed in the future. Anyway, either by gathering food (killing proper mob), looking around in different location or going to sleep couple of time, it should progress.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Where to find maya after dealing with dwarfs
After killing some duergar troop, I think a scene should start when passing by the village center (that's not easy to find I know, it should be changed). Then you'll be able to give a task to your troops to search for her, in a specific location.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
After killing some duergar troop, I think a scene should start when passing by the village center (that's not easy to find I know, it should be changed). Then you'll be able to give a task to your troops to search for her, in a specific location.
I discovered it 2 minutes after I wrote it, thanks to Soka. Now I just need shiny stone.

Garibo

Sep 21, 2021
this game's animations would be perfect if the girls had pubic hair (maybe an option to enable/disable it)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The button shouldn't be there actually, that's a bad design, the options to choose a location come later. There's a small part of time which you need to bring more food I think (or is based on a random event happening). This is also a bit confusing so it will probably be changed in the future. Anyway, either by gathering food (killing proper mob), looking around in different location or going to sleep couple of time, it should progress.
I sincerely hope so, because I have been doing so for a long time and nothing happens.

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
yes, you can now have access to it in the public version, full game include hints on how to get the scenes + extra scenes/ side quest available
Thanks I Found it but It is not scene's replayer, its just animations. Can I see full scenes somehow instead?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ayoooo, The void club, how much more food do I need? I've slept through 10 days too, nothing is happening. 2024-01-10 (1).png 2024-01-10.png

It's been around 50 days ingame with NOTHING HAPPENING, by the way.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes