3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
1705950035151.png
So I finished the game, but these are the only 3 scenes I did not manage to find (Orc masturbating and last 2). I can see them on the gallery because I used the code someone provided in this thread, but I have no idea how to get to them in the game.
After I finish the vampire section, the game proceeds directly to killing the four vampires: Aulus, then Drusa and her husband, and finally Lucretia, but there is no sex scene, the MC just kills them and the game ends.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
View attachment 3287156
So I finished the game, but these are the only 3 scenes I did not manage to find (Orc masturbating and last 2). I can see them on the gallery because I used the code someone provided in this thread, but I have no idea how to get to them in the game.
After I finish the vampire section, the game proceeds directly to killing the four vampires: Aulus, then Drusa and her husband, and finally Lucretia, but there is no sex scene, the MC just kills them and the game ends.
For last two scenes,you need to complete ghost and witch requests completly. Than you will see charm and intel options.And orc scene is probably for patrons,didn`t get as well

tuturista

Jul 17, 2020
I'm asking again, does anyone know where I can get Savil's Jar of Slug for a wandering trader?
Hola, the farmer girl that usually says her quest is for patrons only has the jar
Might also need to be in goblin form, i don't remember

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
For last two scenes,you need to complete ghost and witch requests completly
I think I did. Just to be sure, the end of the ghost quest is when you burn down the mansion, and the witch quest is when you save her from being killed by the townsfolk, right?

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
I think I did. Just to be sure, the end of the ghost quest is when you burn down the mansion, and the witch quest is when you save her from being killed by the townsfolk, right?
Yeah.Ghost also has quest in graveyard outside.About witch not sure,if you can save her without making her charm request. With vampires it`s better to confront Aulus directly without stelth otherwise Lucretia will have "time to prepare". Probably game completion speed affects result as well

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
How can I increase the number of troops if I can't find any more farmers to capture??

helpplzlamo

Feb 10, 2024
This is a minor nitpick but could you add what effect upgrading does for allied attacks and the attacks you get after you become the goblin boss? I can assume for some attacks but for others i'm not sure what effect upgrading would give.

Also where do I find a blacksmith for the town?
did you find it im stuck aswell

helpplzlamo

Feb 10, 2024
Now I have seen that option for the forge, I don't recall it being mentioned though. Nor any clue as to how to get a blacksmith (after building it experimentally)

For the bug / error, I have just in trying V6 replicated it.
1: N, S, E (go w, right response)
2: W, S, E (go n) [wrong turn result]
2: try 2: N, W, S (go e) [wrong turn result]
2: try 3: W, S, N (go e) [wrong turn result]

So 2nd "turn/round" seems to be bugged for me. How should I send the save? [just done under v6)
did you find a way to get the blacksmith?

kunx99

Feb 26, 2024
Can someone help me with the following quests-
1. find a way to search markent hill
2. investigate the tunnel

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The new update has been released!

You can find it here:
desktop:

online:

If you like the new chapter, rate the game, it's really helpful ;)

If you find any bugs let me know in the comments, I'll try to fix them as fast as possible!

p9.jpg

Reactions: exloladdict

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Can someone help me with the following quests-
1. find a way to search markent hill
2. investigate the tunnel
The first quest I think you can use the female guards troop (or go to the village center)
As for the second, is it the tunnel under the mountains? (let me know what was the last step, just to be sure)

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
The new update has been released!

You can find it here:
desktop:

online:

If you like the new chapter, rate the game, it's really helpful ;)

If you find any bugs let me know in the comments, I'll try to fix them as fast as possible!

View attachment 3392565
Game crushes when fight with zombies on mountain way to west.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes