3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
Oh bugger....

I have just realised I totally misinterpreted what you do with the Red Slimes/shrooms.

I had understood (incorrectly) that you had to eliminate all the cardinal points to choose a direction (i.e. only after a slime eliminated for example N, S, E then go West) - I guess took this idea from how the sound based Kobold tunnel worked.

Now that I have rather done as above (immediately go opposite of slime direction, it works.

My error - although still I guess an item that could be a bit clearer - perhaps a hint earlier on like ("you should immediately do the opposite")
Can you explain again this matter? I reached this part of the game and I can't figure it out how to pass the swamp.

Zoinm

Feb 12, 2023
Does anyone have a complete save for 0.8? Please.
Thanks and sorry if spelling mistake, bad english.

deads0ul

Oct 20, 2019
Some console commands:
goblinrespect
goblinfood
mccurrentluck
mccurrenthp
mcmaxluck
mcmaxhp
Leather:
upmatnb[1] += 999
Rusty iron:
upmatnb[2] += 999
renpy/common/00console.rpy
config.console = False - - - > config.console = True
While already in the game press Shift + O
A few more powerful commands for gallery/grinding

Unlock the whole gallery:
galleryunlock = [1]*len(galleryunlock)

Set all crafting "materials" to a value (replace X with the value):
upmatnb = [X]*len(upmatnb)

Set all crafting "components" to a value (replace X with the value):
crftmatnb = [X]*len(crftmatnb)

The crafting commands go through the respective arrays and set every item to that value. That doesn't necessarily unlock the item in the UI, but anything that needs it will still consume it even if it's not visible.

Zoinm

Feb 12, 2023

The crafting commands go through the respective arrays and set every item to that value. That doesn't necessarily unlock the item in the UI, but anything that needs it will still consume it even if it's not visible.

Do you have command for maxing hp or luck? like, set max hp to X and/or max luck for X (X is any number)
sorry for bad english, hope you could understand what i meant

deads0ul

Oct 20, 2019
Do you have command for maxing hp or luck? like, set max hp to X and/or max luck for X (X is any number)
sorry for bad english, hope you could understand what i meant
All the commands from the earlier person's post are names of values that can be set to anything.

Some console commands:
goblinrespect
goblinfood
mccurrentluck
mccurrenthp
mcmaxluck
mcmaxhp
Leather:
upmatnb[1] += 999
Rusty iron:
upmatnb[2] += 999

So for example,
goblinrespect = 999
goblinfood = 999
mccurrentluck =999
mccurrenthp =999
mcmaxluck =999
mcmaxhp =999

sets respect, food, current luck, current HP, max luck, and max HP all to 999. You could use any number for these too.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Can you explain again this matter? I reached this part of the game and I can't figure it out how to pass the swamp.
As my memory goes at each slime immediately go in the opposite of what the game says the slime went. If it says Slime went North you go south

Basically do exactly as the message just before mine to which I had replied.

Zoinm

Feb 12, 2023
All the commands from the earlier person's post are names of values that can be set to anything.

So for example,
goblinrespect = 999
goblinfood = 999
mccurrentluck =999
mccurrenthp =999
mcmaxluck =999
mcmaxhp =999

sets respect, food, current luck, current HP, max luck, and max HP all to 999. You could use any number for these too.
thank you very much!

Nyanyanyanyanyanom

Mar 19, 2019

Doing the all craftin thing makes the game break when you try to craft.

koskotas

Jan 20, 2019
There are so many bugs. I killed the goblins in the throne room before the love potion, the love potion quest is bugged now. Then i restarted the game and i think i bugged the first challenge since Zana will never obey and i have already gave her the clothes for the bed and i can't found anything more to give her. (i farmed all the areas many times). So i assume the second playthrough is bugged too....

Edit: i knew the right things to say to Zana and still didn't work, in the 3rd run i passed it.

Last edited:

johnlariat

Mar 25, 2022
is there a way to fix a messed up save file? I messed up my prev save when running the new version. I dont want to grind through the game again.

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
1705678082525.png

I can't progress on any of those quests. Can't find information about Idril in Merkant Hill and I have no idea where to find a "proper goblin".

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes