3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Can someone upload the Patreon version? I understand that the author may be upset but this is a pirate site, there is no morality

Reactions: sanshisan

Sheikh

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 3287156
So I finished the game, but these are the only 3 scenes I did not manage to find (Orc masturbating and last 2). I can see them on the gallery because I used the code someone provided in this thread, but I have no idea how to get to them in the game.
After I finish the vampire section, the game proceeds directly to killing the four vampires: Aulus, then Drusa and her husband, and finally Lucretia, but there is no sex scene, the MC just kills them and the game ends.
Share your savegame please

Reactions: joehoe

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone upload the Patreon version? I understand that the author may be upset but this is a pirate site, there is no morality
We may have no morality but at least all of us degenerates have standards, so they probably won't upload the patreon ver unless given the green light by the dev

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I have a quest to ask my underlings to help me find a secret tunnel, I've tried to select every map location and the option to search for the tunnel doesn't appear, I have no idea what to do and the only thing I found on this thread was for version 0.7, I have no other quests such as the one that gets me the Gnolls as underlings.

EDIT: After fucking around a bit I found out that what you're meant to do is to have your underlings increase the safety of the dark woods to a high enough level, and you'll eventually get an event, where you'll be told to go to the dark forest and speak to a goblin that is waiting for you.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes