3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Does that require a certain amount of them beaten on a single day or in total.
Because i beat up quite a large amount of them already, anyway i'm going to give this a try.

I think i realized the solution, i needed either to beat 5/6 of them in a single day. Which i did by healing myself with scrolls in the forest on weaker enemies.
Or it was because i defeated a bunch of Druegar with troops.
I did both at the same time and fixed the invasions within 2 days.
Yeah, it's beating them with the troops a couple of time, it should do the trick, no need to do it all the same day.

Reactions: Gerben02

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
For those who have bugs, we uploaded a new version (0.7.3):

Check it out before reporting a bug, it might fix it.

yucca123

May 12, 2021
I’m stuck again on the followings quests:
- Can’t find the will-o-wisp
- can’t find the info on missing idril in merkant hill
- wondering how to unlock the last scene with Nia

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
I can't progress the gnoll blockage because I only found out about it when I had already taken the village and I can't get any farmer girls?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I can't progress the gnoll blockage because I only found out about it when I had already taken the village and I can't get any farmer girls?
That's because you currently are probably in Orc form, and only in goblin form you can capture girls.

I’m stuck again on the followings quests:
- Can’t find the will-o-wisp
To find will'o'wisps you need a Soka as you're teammate. Head to the Outland road to trigger a quest with her.
Once done that the location where you can find will'o'wisp should open up near the goblin cave.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
1701959042587.png
I was thinking about me missing this in my gallery in my 2nd playthrough.
I think i managed to upgrade Zana before i really stopped in the swamp with her as a companion.
Might that be why it hasn't triggered, because i have entered the swamps on purpose with the upgraded Zana and it never triggered then.

Also, 7 scenes were locked for patreon only.
I'm missing the above scene, and i assume the final scene of the patch is going to be in the gallery. But since the games ends on it it isn't visible in the gallery.

However taking this into account, i should be missing 9 scenes. But when looking through the gallery i'm missing 13 scenes.
1701961084555.png
1701961115459.png
1701961130636.png
1701961156600.png

i thought at first it might be due to charm unlocking more scenes beside the mermaids, but i found nothing.

Asalios

Dec 7, 2023
I stopped on a side quest with the nobility who had mines, now I have to explore caves in the mountains, but as I go down and encounter monsters, it gets darker and darker. I don't really know what to do next, I tried with different bodies, blacksmiths both in the city and in the goblins' location have no interaction, no companion brings anything there, I just die after some time. Also, sending units to this area has no interaction there, can someone write how to handle this task?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I stopped on a side quest with the nobility who had mines, now I have to explore caves in the mountains, but as I go down and encounter monsters, it gets darker and darker. I don't really know what to do next, I tried with different bodies, blacksmiths both in the city and in the goblins' location have no interaction, no companion brings anything there, I just die after some time. Also, sending units to this area has no interaction there, can someone write how to handle this task?
you need a jar from the city and a will'o'wisp from a new location. Try going with Soka as companion to the outland road

Reactions: Asalios

Asalios

Dec 7, 2023
you need a jar from the city and a will'o'wisp from a new location. Try going with Soka as companion to the outland road
I have location with will'o'wisp, but can't find jar ;/
Edit: Additionally, every time I send some units to the city, the game crashes ;/

Last edited:

Asalios

Dec 7, 2023
The jar can be bought in markethill
So I have a bug, because in Markethill I only have the option:
- Materials Merchant
- Playing dice
- Sewer entrances (nothing there)
- Entrance to the Tavern (dice game).
- Entrance to the Lord's house (he is gone).

Oropher

Feb 3, 2019
I'm stuck with the back to goblintown quest, as I'm not sure where and how to search for clues in the forest. Also hunter demise but I think that quest is tied with the goblintown one.

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
the talk to zana at the lair quest can never be completed for me. I've gone past the sewers in terms of progress, but Zana never shows up at the lair. How to I speak to Zana at the lair?

Kajula81

Jan 16, 2018
are there any other hints for the cave of origin quest, I already got the flower but not sure about anything else,

the word puzzle i think i got down
i have the same problem i found the blue flower but the drop and flame are still missing

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone else still get the bug when trying to repair cards? or do we need to start a new save?

Hiromya

Dec 16, 2023
I would like someone to explain to me how I finish this mission at the inn, as well as how to find this character, as I've been wandering around the area for a while without understanding...

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone have a full save or gallery unlocker? I exported the save file after hours of playing online, to see the message if I trust the device and stuff, but when I click "Yes" nothing happens.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes