DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Someone was kind enough to provide the money variable, and I ffigured out the one for fitness (which is just fitness=XXX). But the other stats don't work that way. Anyone have the rest?

Please bear in mind that "you don't need it" or "the grind isn't that bad!" are super-frustrating non-answers. Appreciate any info.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Vorigel

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry to bother but who is the "rouge" girl in the title and in the 3rd and last preview? Is she available or a tease at this time cuz if its the latter the dev knows how to sting people along..... you good you good!

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Why did I pick a name if everyone calls the MC Lucky? This seems like a big oversight, like something obvious just flew over the devs head.
cause if you keep playing you'll realize that it's part of the personality of the characters, I know for example that Prim and the MC knew each other before just because of that detail, not everything has to be explicit, right? that's why i love this game

she falls down and I do not help her up
wait, so you helped her move to the restaurant? Because that event is supposed to come later, or am I wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wait, so you helped her move to the restaurant? Because that event is supposed to come later, or am I wrong?
You are correct and is the reason why I restarted and did not fix her room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
But she's so pretty and fuckable, and so awesome and fuckable, and so cool and fuckable, I don't know why you wouldn't like her, btw idk if "fuckable" is a word but i'll take that risk
Goth, its a goth thing that I hate and she is straight up goth. o_O

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
This game isn't exactly bad but...painfully slow. And I'm a cheater. I think it would be better if time worked a little differently.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Nab yourself a Renpy Save Editor and have at it. Don't search for the stat name, search for the stat number. Works perfectly fine. Myself I'm having trouble not being able to "introduce Yui to Prim", =/

Reactions: Rhazes
May 14, 2018
Someone was kind enough to provide the money variable, and I ffigured out the one for fitness (which is just fitness=XXX). But the other stats don't work that way. Anyone have the rest?

Please bear in mind that "you don't need it" or "the grind isn't that bad!" are super-frustrating non-answers. Appreciate any info.

Fitness is fitness
Charisma is carisma
Subtlety is sutileza
Creativity is creatividad
Knowledge is conocimiento
Appeal is atractivo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This game isn't exactly bad but...painfully slow. And I'm a cheater. I think it would be better if time worked a little differently.
Nab yourself a Renpy Save Editor and have at it. Don't search for the stat name, search for the stat number. Works perfectly fine. Myself I'm having trouble not being able to "introduce Yui to Prim", =/
I just use unren to access the console and then cheat from there if I need to. Lucky_Paradox 2020-01-06 11-19-38-68.jpg

I have not gotten very far during this playthrough yet to see if cheating breaks the game or not.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017

Fitness is fitness
Charisma is carisma
Subtlety is sutileza
Creativity is creatividad
Knowledge is conocimiento
Appeal is atractivo
I downloaded a program for it, literally just called "Ren'Py Save Editor". I'm sure someone could royally 'bork' a file if they were tinkering too much with this program, but so far so good on my end. Being able to search for variables is fantastic. Had been using saveeditonline myself too, but doing little tweaks to figures stuff out got annoying, lol.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone far enough in to know what to do about not being able to introduce Yui to Prim? Not much for options with her, considering the time of day she's around.

*Edit* Nevermind, it's been like a week in-game and just got an event out of nowhere with her. No idea what triggered it, it's not even that time of day for her appearing, lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 14, 2018
Sorry to bother but who is the "rouge" girl in the title and in the 3rd and last preview? Is she available or a tease at this time cuz if its the latter the dev knows how to sting people along..... you good you good!
That's Yui, at the start she hangs around the Beach at night I believe. A good amount of content with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There seems to be an internal counter for stats and cheating stats bypass the internal counter.
It seems safe to cheat money but I would not cheat stats at this time until it gets all figured out.

May 14, 2018
All the logbook notes being in spanish is mildly annoying, given that google translate likely loses some of the meaning or tone.

So:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And on that note:

EDIT:

Mechanical Feedback: It'd be nice if Sasha could be moved to Noon instead of Sunset, that way you can chain Sasha into Prim charisma training instead of having to choose. (Or just change it so that Prim is willing to train at Noon)

Also, anyone know if the gambling content in the Asia restaurant actually reaches the point of "Earn respect and you get to bet more", or does the storyline/mechanic end at the 200/500/1000 bets you have from the start?

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
here is one

Favorite the link it works greats for renpy. Other games may require a bit of thread researching. Like unity for changes in one game I had 2 change 2 items in the save for it to work but for renpy its always worked with little effort.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hello,

First I want to clarify a few things: This is an incomplete version of the final 0.3, some things may change and half of the content is missing. (With Charlotte, Yui and Maxy)

The game is designed so that you can hack into the attributes without damaging the game. (As long as they are not exaggerated values).

The attributes are to reflect your interactions with certain girls. For example: If your interest is Maxy, your creativity will go up almost without noticing, if you play the guitar with her you will earn much more money. For now it's an incomplete system, since I want to add specializations with a skill tree and the possibility of starting with initial attributes.

It's a game thought to play relaxed, without worries. I'm always open to improve the system, because for me the most important thing is the story.

When I test the game, I don't improve my attributes at any time, since the story doesn't depend on them. At least the main events and sexual encounters. You can complete all content with 0 in all attributes.

Mechanical Feedback: It'd be nice if Sasha could be moved to Noon instead of Sunset, that way you can chain Sasha into Prim charisma training instead of having to choose. (Or just change it so that Prim is willing to train at Noon)

Also, anyone know if the gambling content in the Asia restaurant actually reaches the point of "Earn respect and you get to bet more", or does the storyline/mechanic end at the 200/500/1000 bets you have from the start?
That's an interesting idea for Sasha.

The gambling content is in progress. Its part of Yui's story.

All the logbook notes being in spanish is mildly annoying, given that google translate likely loses some of the meaning or tone.
I'm trying to replicate it, but they look good to me. Maybe if you close the game and open it again it'll be enough.

@Stawer Thanks for the update :love:
Weirder Guy thanks for playing :)

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes