a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Stawer

If its been reported before I did not see it but the log pages are in a different language than English. Lucky_Paradox 2020-01-07 13-17-05-69.jpg

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So i'm just checking this out for the first time and i'm already seeing an issue.

You have a name choice that isn't respected by Primrose as she continually calls you Lucky instead of your chosen name. Also, you cannot set a last name despite the diary assigning one to you. This kinda leads into another thing that might be explained away further on but you and Primrose share a last name...So if they're related then this thread is missing a certain incest tag if she's a potential date choice.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Even with this I find this game chronically slow..
This game is like a Stardew Valley. Only instead of farming, the goal is to get to know Argleton through its characters.

I know it's an uncommercial idea, since people are looking for a fast game, where everything revolves around the MC and satisfy their kinks, something that's not bad , but I wanted to do something different :)

Even the MC is weird in that way. With Prim, he's not just looking to sleep with her and have sex. He wants to take care of her and make her happy, he doesn't want to break her heart. And that applies to all the characters and their interactions. He's not a cool guy or anything like that either, he's a simple guy, who wants to go unnoticed and has a lot of moral contradictions in his head.

I'm explaining this to you so you don't waste your time looking in this game for something you're never going to find :(

So i'm just checking this out for the first time and i'm already seeing an issue.

You have a name choice that isn't respected by Primrose as she continually calls you Lucky instead of your chosen name. Also, you cannot set a last name despite the diary assigning one to you. This kinda leads into another thing that might be explained away further on but you and Primrose share a last name...So if they're related then this thread is missing a certain incest tag if she's a potential date choice.
Prim calling you Lucky is part of the story. That changes later depending on what you choose.

They don't share a last name, maybe you're confusing it with the name of the restaurant. That can be changed later, but not for now. (Barrie's)

It's a shame about the inventory bug, because that connects so much to the story. But I'm already working on the fix.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This game is like a Stardew Valley. Only instead of farming, the goal is to get to know Argleton through its characters.

I know it's an uncommercial idea, since people are looking for a fast game, where everything revolves around the MC and satisfy their kinks, something that's not bad , but I wanted to do something different :)

Even the MC is weird in that way. With Prim, he's not just looking to sleep with her and have sex. He wants to take care of her and make her happy, he doesn't want to break her heart. And that applies to all the characters and their interactions. He's not a cool guy or anything like that either, he's a simple guy, who wants to go unnoticed and has a lot of moral contradictions in his head.

I'm explaining this to you so you don't waste your time looking in this game for something you're never going to find :(

Prim calling you Lucky is part of the story. That changes later depending on what you choose.

They don't share a last name, maybe you're confusing it with the name of the restaurant. That can be changed later, but not for now. (Barrie's)

It's a shame about the inventory bug, because that connects so much to the story. But I'm already working on the fix.
Okay, that answers a fair bit of my questions.

A suggestion would be to give that tab a location header or something. I thought they were both Barrie's.

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Okay, that answers a fair bit of my questions.

A suggestion would be to give that tab a location header or something. I thought they were both Barrie's.
You're right, I'll fix it ;)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
While a few of my favorite games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel haven't had any updates for months, I been searching for a game that gave me the same feelings as those. This is it... I am totally in love and crazy about Primose, I so want more of her and cannot wait until we do get her.

If I may suggest some minor things. Sometimes to take things from other great games can do wonders, for example, at night, can we leave our rooms to "explore" the girls' sleeping routines, perhaps even touchy touchy there and maybe sleep with them. Also vice versa where sometimes the girls will be so attached to the MC that they want to come over to sleep with him.

Another one is giving MC a some sort of activities to do at home while in his room? Like reading a diary where it shows all the sex scenes unlocked, a video game system that Prim doesn't have so she can game with him... Lastly, I know this is just the beginning but more things to do on the weekend, it's so funny to me that none of the girls can be found on the weekends in the morning, like where are they? lol

In closing, loving this game to death, I sadly finished Primrose stuff too fast so I am working on the rest and who knows, if I see Primmy with hot updates, I might be a patreon backer :D

Thank you for this game (y)

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
While a few of my favorite games like Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel haven't had any updates for months, I been searching for a game that gave me the same feelings as those. This is it... I am totally in love and crazy about Primose, I so want more of her and cannot wait until we do get her.

If I may suggest some minor things. Sometimes to take things from other great games can do wonders, for example, at night, can we leave our rooms to "explore" the girls' sleeping routines, perhaps even touchy touchy there and maybe sleep with them. Also vice versa where sometimes the girls will be so attached to the MC that they want to come over to sleep with him.

Another one is giving MC a some sort of activities to do at home while in his room? Like reading a diary where it shows all the sex scenes unlocked, a video game system that Prim doesn't have so she can game with him... Lastly, I know this is just the beginning but more things to do on the weekend, it's so funny to me that none of the girls can be found on the weekends in the morning, like where are they? lol

In closing, loving this game to death, I sadly finished Primrose stuff too fast so I am working on the rest and who knows, if I see Primmy with hot updates, I might be a patreon backer :D

Thank you for this game (y)
Yes i agree and Prim is amazing! She is for sure my favorite character and can't wait for her cowgirl scene. Explore at night is good and I really like the idea of your favorite girl spending the night in your bed. This game is more about the relationships and would really add to it. I also agree about the weekends but I am sure it is just a matter of time since they probably have a lot of stuff they are working on.

To add to your ideas I think showers scenes would be good for each girl which seems pretty standard. Special dates would be cool like having a date with Prim on the beach to have good development and sex scenes. Others with Prim could be going out to eat then spending time with her in her room, just chilling and playing video games that end with more bonding and sex, and maybe a party with the girls in the house. A gallery would be great too, but I also like how you can just simply ask the girl for what you want and it adds to the immersion. This game is easily one of my favorites and can't wait to see where it goes

Zack99

Jan 14, 2018
Great story so far, just a little detail i found, don’t know if anyone has pointed it out but when you go search for Layla and find her in the graveyard or grandfather tomb, she says "One phone call would´ve been enough...". But since the whole story so far has been saying that there is no signal in town, then it doesn’t make sense, just a minor plot hole haha.
You're right, I'll fix it ;)

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Great story so far, just a little detail i found, don’t know if anyone has pointed it out but when you go search for Layla and find her in the graveyard or grandfather tomb, she says "One phone call would´ve been enough...". But since the whole story so far has been saying that there is no signal in town, then it doesn’t make sense, just a minor plot hole haha.
That's Layla being sarcastic XD

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

Eventually I'll add all those things. I'm going to add a system to shows all the sex scenes in a different way, but the idea is the same. But first, to be consistent, some things must happen :p

When I finished version 0.3. I will work in the shop, since what there is now is only a placeholder and money has hardly any use. I want to add special gifts, costumes and objects that complement the lore. Although nothing is needed to advance the main story, it's all secondary content :)

And if there's enough interest, I'd like to add a calendar. If you look at the character cards, there's birthdays. That's because in the future I'd like to add seasons and important dates. The restaurant doesn't work in the winter, but in the summer it makes more money, for example. In spring you could celebrate Argleton day, or in winter Christmas or things like that.

It all depends on how the game is received, since implementing everything is a lot of work and my time is limited :cry:

Thank you for playing :love:

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
THE ONE THING NOTICED IS THAT THE PAGES GIVEN TO YOU IN INVENTORY NEED TO BE TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH SO YOU CAN READ THEM

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Because I always wanted to make a game with a non-linear story mixing narrative elements and role-playing.
Mechanics:
  • Attribute System.
  • Inventory System.
  • Quest System.
  • Dating Simulator.
  • Complex Event System.
  • A Story Full of Details.
Stawer You had me at harem, but unfortunately lost me with all this... Every time I read the words; non-linear, complex, attribute or "system" all I hear is "grind" which just tightens the ol' sphincter muscle.. combine that with comments about it being "slow" and it seals the deal.. sorry, good luck though.

ugh.. now I feel like an ass. damn it.. some one likened it to Harem Hotel.. now I have to at least try it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Stawer You had me at harem, but unfortunately lost me with all this... Every time I read the words; non-linear, complex, attribute or "system" all I hear is "grind" which just tightens the ol' sphincter muscle.. combine that with comments about it being "slow" and it seals the deal.. sorry, good luck though.

ugh.. now I feel like an ass. damn it.. some one likened it to Harem Hotel.. now I have to at least try it.
There is an unfolding story here but it is slow go but fun to play.
Its not a game for a quick go, it slowly tells the story of many different girls.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sure there is a grind but its not as bad as you might think....compared to other games, this grind is quite tame. It doesn't take long at all to progress through the game and even faster if you just skip through the dialogue.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
There is an unfolding story here but it is slow go but fun to play.
Its not a game for a quick go, it slowly tells the story of many different girls.
that is exactly my fear.. I just finished the latest ver of WVM, and there is a metric shit-ton of backstory and females in the game, and yet it didn't take any time at all to get some "action" so I know it can be done.. against everything my gut is telling me I plan on giving this a fair chance. I mean somehow I'm managing to continue playing Back to the Cabin and the glacier ice caps move faster than that boy going for his mom.. so who knows?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
that is exactly my fear.. I just finished the latest ver of WVM, and there is a metric shit-ton of backstory and females in the game, and yet it didn't take any time at all to get some "action" so I know it can be done.. against everything my gut is telling me I plan on giving this a fair chance. I mean somehow I'm managing to continue playing Back to the Cabin and the glacier ice caps move faster than that boy going for his mom.. so who knows?
There is quick action just go to the beach in the evening and it will start.

If your look for just action from all the girls as fast as you can go then this is not for you.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Eventually I'll add all those things. I'm going to add a system to shows all the sex scenes in a different way, but the idea is the same. But first, to be consistent, some things must happen :p

When I finished version 0.3. I will work in the shop, since what there is now is only a placeholder and money has hardly any use. I want to add special gifts, costumes and objects that complement the lore. Although nothing is needed to advance the main story, it's all secondary content :)

And if there's enough interest, I'd like to add a calendar. If you look at the character cards, there's birthdays. That's because in the future I'd like to add seasons and important dates. The restaurant doesn't work in the winter, but in the summer it makes more money, for example. In spring you could celebrate Argleton day, or in winter Christmas or things like that.

It all depends on how the game is received, since implementing everything is a lot of work and my time is limited :cry:

Thank you for playing :love:
Thank you so much for replying to me! Honestly, you keep adding Primmy updates and I will surely be supporting you greatly in the near future and if out of ALL the things I asked can't be implemented, all I ask is PLEASE do not set up any scenario where Primmy gets hurt, killed off or the MC leaves her. The story right now seems to hint at this but please don't let it happen...:cry:

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes