Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I just realized and almost 100 days in, I am missing a girl... I bet every saturday and sunday sunset but she hasn't appeared yet. May I please ask what I am suppose to do to make her appear? Thanks :D

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Thank you so much for replying to me! Honestly, you keep adding Primmy updates and I will surely be supporting you greatly in the near future and if out of ALL the things I asked can't be implemented, all I ask is PLEASE do not set up any scenario where Primmy gets hurt, killed off or the MC leaves her. The story right now seems to hint at this but please don't let it happen...:cry:
If something happened to Prim, I'd let the player decide :)

I think anything is possible to implement in the game. As long as it doesn't break the story. There's no problem with what you're asking :giggle:

@Stawer You had me at harem, but unfortunately lost me with all this... Every time I read the words; non-linear, complex, attribute or "system" all I hear is "grind" which just tightens the ol' sphincter muscle.. combine that with comments about it being "slow" and it seals the deal.. sorry, good luck though.

ugh.. now I feel like an ass. damn it.. some one likened it to Harem Hotel.. now I have to at least try it.
My idea for the attributes is just to reflect the impact each girl has on the protagonist's life. For example, if you advance the story with Charlotte, who dreams of becoming a chef, you will learn about cooking, improving your knowledge and creativity. When you work as a cook you will earn more money as a consequence. But you'll never need those attributes to progress in the story :)

Yes, you can grind attributes, but you don't have to. And if that's the case, the smart way to play is to specialize in one attribute. And even then, the game helps you progress very quickly in the beginning.

It's not slow because it's a grinding game. But because of how the story unfolds. Comparing to WVM, it's like comparing Disney. This would be more like Studio Ghibli :unsure:

I wanted to build a story where there is no perfect MC helping the girls with their lives, but where both MC and the girls grow and support each other.

PD: I must stop writing such long posts :ROFLMAO:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I just realized and almost 100 days in, I am missing a girl... I bet every saturday and sunday sunset but she hasn't appeared yet. May I please ask what I am suppose to do to make her appear? Thanks :D
Quick Guide :p

- Maxy: It appears automatically.

- Charlotte: When you learn the basic mechanics, the game unlocks a new location, Yorokobi (There you find it).

- Layla: Same as above, but in Miss Pumpkin.

- Yui: At sunset on the beach.

- Sasha: When you go to the library the first time.

Reactions: LegendKing23

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
After playing to End last night this was enjoyable except for one thing.

The stats.
Ironically not for the commonly complained about reasons of being hard to get. I didn't find them hard to get, but i didn't really find them worth getting outside of doing scenes with the girls. I feel like the per point gain of the skills rarely impacts gameplay and while yes each can bring in money only one really does and that's Charisma. I didn't decomp the files to see what math is going on behind the scenes but something should change with these to make them feel more rewarding. On a related note i don't mind Appearance (Attractiveness) needing upkeep but the drop for getting +Fitness feels really out of place. Also I feel like Attractiveness should only go down to the last 10th's bracket as you upgrade it. So if you get to 27 but do something or don't do something and it drops down it can't go below 20 it's new base floor.

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Quick Guide :p

- Maxy: It appears automatically.

- Charlotte: When you learn the basic mechanics, the game unlocks a new location, Yorokobi (There you find it).

- Layla: Same as above, but in Miss Pumpkin.

- Yui: At sunset on the beach.

- Sasha: When you go to the library the first time.
I don't know why I never thought about going to the beach at sunset ;o

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
After playing to End last night this was enjoyable except for one thing.

The stats.
Ironically not for the commonly complained about reasons of being hard to get. I didn't find them hard to get, but i didn't really find them worth getting outside of doing scenes with the girls. I feel like the per point gain of the skills rarely impacts gameplay and while yes each can bring in money only one really does and that's Charisma. I didn't decomp the files to see what math is going on behind the scenes but something should change with these to make them feel more rewarding. On a related note i don't mind Appearance (Attractiveness) needing upkeep but the drop for getting +Fitness feels really out of place. Also I feel like Attractiveness should only go down to the last 10th's bracket as you upgrade it. So if you get to 27 but do something or don't do something and it drops down it can't go below 20 it's new base floor.
I like your criticism of the attribute system :)

Although I've been criticized that knowledge and cooking is the most rewarding. But for math, the best are the concerts (Creativity) with Maxy and the bets (Subtlety). The loss of attraction is to represent that you sweat after training. Charisma is the attribute that scales the worst, but it has two possible activities (Waiter and Bar)

To be honest, it's been hard for me to balance it all o_O. I have to consider that an attribute works differently according to the activity to be performed, it must be coherent and not just a number. Cooking does not depend on attractiveness, but working as a waiter does. Although both benefit from the popularity of the restaurant.

Gambling does not depend on popularity or attractiveness, nor does it even scale with subtlety. But if you have more subtlety, you have a better chance of winning and if you lose, you lose less money.

There are still things to add, but it should get better over time (I hope :rolleyes:)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I like your criticism of the attribute system :)

Although I've been criticized that knowledge and cooking is the most rewarding. But for math, the best are the concerts (Creativity) with Maxy and the bets (Subtlety). The loss of attraction is to represent that you sweat after training. Charisma is the attribute that scales the worst, but it has two possible activities (Waiter and Bar)

To be honest, it's been hard for me to balance it all o_O. I have to consider that an attribute works differently according to the activity to be performed, it must be coherent and not just a number. Cooking does not depend on attractiveness, but working as a waiter does. Although both benefit from the popularity of the restaurant.

Gambling does not depend on popularity or attractiveness, nor does it even scale with subtlety. But if you have more subtlety, you have a better chance of winning and if you lose, you lose less money.

There are still things to add, but it should get better over time (I hope :rolleyes:)
Yeah and you have to take into account frequency vs average gains.

Performance i never found yeilded good returns, that might have just been a me thing though. However, both it and Gamble are limited to twice a week so their overal take aways per session are higher but lower than the consistent amount from just being a waiter through the 5 days you can do that and work the bar.

Gambling i have issues only minor issues with and i feel that's a system that could be expanded as well by giving other stats a chance to also influence the effects like knowledge or attractiveness. Originally i would have said Charisma but that's eh..already good. Maybe knowledge since that can help with the your deeper understanding of the game so you don't have just cheat.

Also, just food for thought in adding areas (side events) to the game that can only be accessed once you have certain stats.
Like right now the going to the Beach with above 50 fitness would have a chance at a volleyball tournament. Similarly going there with above 60 attractiveness could trigger a swimsuit contest.

I kinda just would like to see the stats do more overall so that there doesn't really feel like a best of stat.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Also, just food for thought in adding areas (side events) to the game that can only be accessed once you have certain stats.
Like right now the going to the Beach with above 50 fitness would have a chance at a volleyball tournament. Similarly going there with above 60 attractiveness could trigger a swimsuit contest.
I really like this :)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
There is quick action just go to the beach in the evening and it will start.

If your look for just action from all the girls as fast as you can go then this is not for you.
That was my opening thesis, but I'm trudging my way through it anyways..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice game and nice update again. But man you need work about that sex scenes. First: Animations. They need to be more soft (You already know that thing better than me. Use more scene to make animations. I know that's will be harder than right now but this is realy good game and need more softer animations) Second: Sex scene angles. You make all angles so close to screen. You need make some other wide angles to. Keep it your good work <3

3gon

Sep 28, 2018
Don't know if it slipped or is wanted but the letters are still in spanish when you play in english, except for one sentence in german which i could read xD

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Ahh, the game puts me so much at ease~~ But I think I found one of Lucky's paradoxes, that can possibly affect h-scenes. Don't want to sound Prim'y, but the mc is really heart-mind disbalanced. He really overthinks everything and yes, it made him a good 'self-care book', but at heart... Do feelings hurt him so much that he doesn't allow them to invade him, closes himself from them, like not talking with girls about his feelings much, about how he wants, loves, adores them, not reflexing about his or their feeling much before or after their rendezvous? That coldness affects romantic encounters themselves - lack of pre- and postlude, lovely passionate chat about how much are they aroused and what they like or not... just like -'O, lets do dis', -'Ok', *bang-bang*, *he smokesleaves*. Did they ever felt like doing it?
I think girls feel that and start to show the same colder attitude. Not a criticism, but just a feeling that came across me, may be he resembles me myself too much, who knows...

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I've done almost everything in this update, going by the character guides, but it says I still have one Creativity practice event left with Maxy. I only get a generic event when picking it, though. Relationship is at 31 and Creativity is 54.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I've done almost everything in this update, going by the character guides, but it says I still have one Creativity practice event left with Maxy. I only get a generic event when picking it, though. Relationship is at 31 and Creativity is 54.
If nothing comes out, it's probably a bug :unsure:

With 15 relationships you can unlock everything with Maxy

Reactions: thomasxlong

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
have you done at least one concert with her ?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

I had the same thing, I wondered if I had to to it on a certain day but thought it must be a bug after trying every day

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
ut the mc is really heart-mind disbalanced. He really overthinks everything and yes, it made him a good 'self-care book', but at heart... Do feelings hurt him so much that he doesn't allow them to invade him, closes himself from them, like not talking with girls about his feelings much, about how he wants, loves, adores them, not reflexing about his or their feeling much before or after their rendezvous?
I can't believe you concluded that, but yes. You're pretty much right about everything. Lucky is broken, but he doesn't really want to accept it, he tries to change, but he doesn't really feel it. He wants to be Lucky, because deep down he doesn't want to be himself. Seen this way it sounds very depressing :unsure:

Reactions: combige

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Nice game and nice update again. But man you need work about that sex scenes. First: Animations. They need to be more soft (You already know that thing better than me. Use more scene to make animations. I know that's will be harder than right now but this is realy good game and need more softer animations) Second: Sex scene angles. You make all angles so close to screen. You need make some other wide angles to. Keep it your good work <3
I will try to improve those aspects from now on :)

• Love
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Seems like it. Oh well, I'll just wait for the next update. Great work btw! The worst critique I have is that you can vary your facial expressions a bit more, and the sexual progression not being tied to the girls' main quests can be a little jarring. The last one is purely a personal thing, so it's not a big deal. Anyway, everything else I found great.

have you done at least one concert with her ?
I actually hadn't done one beforehand, but still nothing happened even after doing it a couple of times. That doesn't seem to be it, sadly.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes