Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So sad there is no Prim new scenes :(

I played through over 140+ days and only now met Yui, I didn't think I would like her but I do...

• Sad
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
So sad there is no Prim new scenes :(

I played through over 140+ days and only now met Yui, I didn't think I would like her but I do...
Version 0.3 will not have any more Prim content, until version 0.4 :(

The version uploaded here, is the alpha (Still missing the content of Maxy).

Reactions: Zontany

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
well, its grindy, but the story part is solid and i like what you did with the honey renders
I'm not trying to be rude but,
What do we understand by "grindy"? I mean yeah you have to lvl up some stats but with story is perfectly balanced i didn't need to dedicate special days to lvl up stats (Stawer said already that you don't have to lvl up more than 15 in some stats for all the content), maybe getting some money but just 2 or 3 days no more .. and it's totally your decision

Edit: It certainly sounds like I'm a fan boy, but the truth is, I am a fan boy :LOL:

Last edited:

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
:eek::eek: I do not know if it will be okay but I have a slight suspicion that mr. Nam is also the adoptive father of Yui, I am sure that Stawer does not put content at random, as it did with prim and layla for being opposites. therefore if it is not random content and joined Yui and Charlotte, something must have in common and following the same logic also seems strange to me the eye of Mr. nam is yellow, is not a very normal color

Maybe Lissete wasn't just a "good friend" after all... if you know what I mean :LOL::LOL:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
I'm not trying to be rude but,
What do we understand by "grindy"? I mean yeah you have to lvl up some stats but with story is perfectly balanced i didn't need to dedicate special days to lvl up stats (Stawer said already that you don't have to lvl up more than 15 in some stats for all the content), maybe getting some money but just 2 or 3 days no more .. and it's totally your decision

Edit: It certainly sounds like I'm a fan boy, but the truth is, I am a fan boy :LOL:
for this type of games, its grindy and not always in a bad way, like i stated the story is solid and yes i tried other grindy VNs here, most of them are not even worth it, but one thing for me is, iam not coming back anytime soon for this or any other grindy type of games for a while, after i played them, because i got tired of them and it last a while sadly.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I'm not sure about giving this game a try, the art is amazing but apparently the sex scenes aren't really the best?
Anyone willing to convince me otherwise?
I see you liked my review where I mentioned something similar. But my take is that you should try this. The best way to describe the sex scenes would be one-dimensioned. It's neither over or under advertised. If it's a boobjob, its a boobjob. Anal sex, is just anal sex. No foreplay, but the renders are there.

The girls are still hot. Overall, the game is still worth a play, until you think it's not for you.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Fun game, but as many people told you before you need to work on sex scenes cuz they are pretty bad in my opinion. I hope there will be a harem route and harem ending :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, dear Game Developer.
Please add the "spanking" tag to this thread since it's included in Genre in OP.
We can not add tags unless there in the game, once it is in the game it will get added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But it's listed in the genre spolier in OP,
and developer is the owner of this thread with right to add tags.
The Genre section is a place to put all tags that are in the game and ones to come later.

Rules

1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
  3. The OP written tags/genre, should be properly formatted with uppercase letter for the first letter and separated by a comma.
  4. Tags included in the thread should also be included in the OP and vice-versa.
  5. Tags in the OP should not include the following.
    Memes: epic fail, lolwut, over 9000, pomf, sup mugi...
    Opinionated/Prejudiced: cute, extreme, funny, bad writing, gross, hot, garbage, nice, not bad, sad, scary, terrible...
    Common/Vague: straight, all sex, semen...
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
o_O

I think there is a oversight from whoever edited the thread last time.

Usaually, there should be a planned content attribjute ahead in Genre spoiler to distingusih between others.
Not everyone does it right.

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
I'm not the only who thought that the game is almost perfect

BTW take a look ...

• Love
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes