Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are waiting on our hero-Hex- to save us with his CRUNCH skills ..
Do not lose hope ... Dev has a plan ... just switch to the babe they promote next and be happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.3d] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (513 MB): - - - -
MAC (503 MB): - - - -

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Good animations from Maxy, but what I want to see most is the sex scenes with Prim, but I think it will take, even so, I hope it has in the next update.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Bleh, hate when non-con is being forced on the player. Which reminds me, are the girls optional? Or does the main plot require that all girls' content be played?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Uploadhaven worked for me getting up to 8mb/s but dipping as low as 500kb/s. But with NOPY not loading the link for some reason and the others being slow as fuck, seems like the best option atm.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Love the addition of the Fireflies, now we all can know what are how many scenes there are for each girl. And I know I am just a random stranger who hasn't even pledge to you yet but PLEASE PLEASE can Prim have a update next, I love her so effing much xD

Reactions: Stawer

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Maxy update? I was going to wait a while to play this again because I like waiting and then having a bunch of content to play all at once. But since this is Maxy, I don't think I can wait!

Thanks Stawer!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Intriguing, I hope we can help Maxy later. Maybe we could see her mom ! Maybe a threesome with Maxy and her mom !
She is cute without her make up.
Good job Dev.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I wonder what the issue is. Never really had trouble with NOPY till now.
When you notice NOPY is slow, cancel the download, refresh the download page and try again. I experienced it too as I download really fast normally.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I feel like this game started out strong, but later on just kind of peters out. Progress is reliant on more and more very specific actions and that progress is generally just a brief same-y conversation. Charlotte moved in, Maxy wants to start a band, quiet girl sleeps in my room, and Prim continues to do nothing for as long as I can remember. And that's it. Progress is almost never made on any of the girls, and when it is, it's just some further dialogue that changes nothing.

Reactions: Pagliano
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes