Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Ah, well, usually when I get to H-scenes I tend to ignore the text. Visual Novels have beat that into me over the years...
Grisaia no Kajitsu and Fate/, both extremely famous and well-written visual novels, just SUCKED when they got to H-scene writing.

Basically when you get a really well-written visual novel, when it gets to H content it's subpar. Gone that way with every VN I've played.

Grisaia even scarred me .-.

Reactions: str8up

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Ah, well, usually when I get to H-scenes I tend to ignore the text. Visual Novels have beat that into me over the years...
Grisaia no Kajitsu and Fate/, both extremely famous and well-written visual novels, just SUCKED when they got to H-scene writing.

Basically when you get a really well-written visual novel, when it gets to H content it's subpar. Gone that way with every VN I've played.

Grisaia even scarred me .-.
Yes, the writing for sex scenes usually is pretty bad, in the case of most novels it's because they are simply too long. I'm not saying that Stawer needs to do 10min long sex scenes, but some text would be appreciated, silent scenes feel weird ^^

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I'd like to add more text, branch out the scenes a bit and add details. Depending on the level of relationship with the character. But first I want to finish the story up to version 0.4. I know I'm still a novice and I have a lot to learn, I appreciate the criticism that has been made here.

Anyway, you have to consider that this is just the beginning of the game, there are many things to improve and add. There are some criticisms that I have found unfair, for example: The game has very little sex content.

The game has 50.000 words (The uploaded version here), the game branches out and changes in some dialogues according to the actions the player does, according to the choices and in what order the story plays. That means that someone sees 90% of the words. The game has between 14 and 16 yumyum scenes, on average there is one every 3000 words, each one composed of one to three animations (The version I will release next week adds 3 more for Maxy and increases the number of words to 60000). This depends on the character, Prim is more inexperienced so he has less scenes and Maxy, is Maxy :p

I can't make a balanced amount of scenes between each character, because all stories are different. I want each one to be an experience on its own.

The texts, yes, that's something I have to improve. The animations too, in the next version I made many improvements in this, applied to the new content of Maxy. For version 0.35 I would like to add more secondary content in the nights and in the shower, buying costumes, drinking with the girls and adding events that reward attributes :)

There are too many things to consider, and with the little time I have it's difficult for me to do everything quickly, but eventually I think it will be a good game :cry:

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I'd like to add more text, branch out the scenes a bit and add details. Depending on the level of relationship with the character. But first I want to finish the story up to version 0.4. I know I'm still a novice and I have a lot to learn, I appreciate the criticism that has been made here.

Anyway, you have to consider that this is just the beginning of the game, there are many things to improve and add. There are some criticisms that I have found unfair, for example: The game has very little sex content.

The game has 50.000 words (The uploaded version here), the game branches out and changes in some dialogues according to the actions the player does, according to the choices and in what order the story plays. That means that someone sees 90% of the words. The game has between 14 and 16 yumyum scenes, on average there is one every 3000 words, each one composed of one to three animations (The version I will release next week adds 4 more for Maxy and increases the number of words to 60000). This depends on the character, Prim is more inexperienced so he has less scenes and Maxy, is Maxy :p

I can't make a balanced amount of scenes between each character, because all stories are different. I want each one to be an experience on its own.

The texts, yes, that's something I have to improve. The animations too, in the next version I made many improvements in this, applied to the new content of Maxy. More secondary content in the nights and in the shower, buying costumes, drinking with the girls and adding events that reward attributes :)

There are too many things to consider, and with the little time I have it's difficult for me to do everything quickly, but eventually I think it will be a good game :cry:
For me it's already a good game, just needs some polishing and more content (obviously). ATM for me most lacking are sex scenes, no text and weird camera angles ^^

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
For me it's already a good game, just needs some polishing and more content (obviously). ATM for me most lacking are sex scenes, no text and weird camera angles ^^
That what stawer says the game have already a lot of sex scenes for the story but the people keep telling him that there are a little sex content, so i think u guys are used to the MC that just bang their chicks all the time and nothing more so for me sex scenes for now are good , in quality and quantity

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
That what stawer says the game have already a lot of sex scenes for the story but the people keep telling him that there are a little sex content, so i think u guys are used to the MC that just bang their chicks all the time and nothing more so for me sex scenes for now are good , in quality and quantity
I didn't say there is a lack of sex scenes, I said that existing scenes are lacking text and have weird camera angles, nothing more. I am completely satisfied with the amount of sexual content in the game. Lucky Paradox is overall great and I like it, just wanted to share my opinion about the weaker aspects of the game.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
This depends on the character, Prim is more inexperienced so he has less scenes and Maxy, is Maxy :p

I mean, thats how a lot of VN work. Grisaia, for instance-- one of the best VNs on top with CLANNAD and Katawa Shoujo-- had different scenes per character. There is one character that for (and no, I'm not kidding) spoilery plot reasons I won't explain, has like twice as many H-scenes as the others. She's got so many H-CGs, that when the ending credits roll for her route, they're filled with H-CG instead of normal CG. Whereas other girls have like, only 3-5 events. She has like 9 to herself for her route.

juanoxl

Jun 11, 2018
great, game, great story one of the few games that made me write a comment.. I will come back to it time and time again

Reactions: Stawer

luka19200

Jan 2, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this game, looking forward to new content! (minor spoilers ahead, fyi)

Great looking models, believable pacing without being too glacial. The "grinding" isn't too bad since you don't necessarily need high stats for anything (there was enough to do while gaining money to buy things to progress some storylines forward). I like that I can romance each girl without having to sacrifice any of the others, although I can see setup for that changing potentially in the future - I really hope it doesn't. The reasons for not being to interact with some characters at some times are believable ("Come back at sunset, I'm working right now!"), although sometimes I had to basically skip through a week to get to the weekend only content. I'm also curious where everyone goes in the mornings... on Saturdays the only thing to do is either get your hair done or run on the beach, but all the locations are all deserted. Maybe all the girls have a weekly brunch party they all attend? :)

Just a few minor criticisms: A few spelling and grammar errors here and there, the biggest issue I saw was the pronouns getting mixed up ("he" instead using "she"), as well as a few times when the speaker wasn't correct (the PC says something like "Want to visit my Grandpa's grave?" instead of Layla). Actually, the thing that bugged me the most is how often the PC says "touché". That's a phrase used when someone says something in retort (usually in a slightly mean way), but the PC seems to use it to mean "I agree with you", and it seemed to me to be out of place most of the time. Assuming English isn't your first language, do you have someone proof reading your text?

One other minor nitpick: the anal scene, while being awesome, could have used some lube. For as well endowed as the PC is and (assumedly) that being the first time, just going in immediately without any lubricant would have been near impossible and incredibly painful. I also agree with others about camera angles, this scene especially could have had a shot of Charlotte's face. These models are pretty, let's see them!

Keep up the good work! Definitely one of my favorite games on here.

• Love

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I like that I can romance each girl without having to sacrifice any of the others, although I can see setup for that changing potentially in the future - I really hope it doesn't.
I think he might be going for something L&S:SB style on that front, where you *can* two-time your girls but you gotta be careful with it or it blows up in your face.
For instance, in Love and Sex, there are (as of my last time playing) two groups where if you get them pregnant at the same time (or maybe it was a stat threshold)they find you out. When they find you out, they leave you, permanently. Reload a save. Gotta do things in a certain order (In that game's case, level submissiveness and lesbian...ness? before committing to both)

But don't quote me on that.

• Thinking Face

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 427296

Overview:
Welcome to Argleton, a charming city disconnected from the rest of the world, where you can relax, visit places of interest and meet its quirky inhabitants.
You will be able to form relationships with different girls, follow their stories and live sexy moments.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-02
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer: Stawer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3d
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 461472 View attachment 461473 View attachment 461474 View attachment 461475 View attachment 461476 View attachment 461480 View attachment 461482 View attachment 461485 View attachment 461487 View attachment 461488 View attachment 461489
Love the game any chance of a Mega download

Reactions: blahblah25

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Files larger than 500 mb should be placed on Mega or Google Drive, these other links here are torture to download, hours on a 100mb internet.

Reactions: blahblah25

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Any charitable soul to put the link on Mega?
It only gives a network error on these other links, when it doesn't take hours to download.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Files larger than 500 mb should be placed on Mega or Google Drive, these other links here are torture to download, hours on a 100mb internet.
With NOPY my computer says 45 minutes to download. Yeah, we'll see about that.

With UPLOADHAVEN, ANONFILE, and RACATY, they try to upload other crap onto your computer having nothing to do with the file you're trying to upload. They probably call it advertising; I call it spam.

Reactions: VM356255
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes