ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I actually hadn't done one beforehand, but still nothing happened even after doing it a couple of times. That doesn't seem to be it, sadly.
So the side event for Creativity says what exactly then ?
Because once you've done everything with it it should say WIP.

If not then there's still something to be done and it might be tied to another character's story progress.

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Ahh, the game puts me so much at ease~~ But I think I found one of Lucky's paradoxes, that can possibly affect h-scenes. Don't want to sound Prim'y, but the mc is really heart-mind disbalanced. He really overthinks everything and yes, it made him a good 'self-care book', but at heart... Do feelings hurt him so much that he doesn't allow them to invade him, closes himself from them, like not talking with girls about his feelings much, about how he wants, loves, adores them, not reflexing about his or their feeling much before or after their rendezvous? That coldness affects romantic encounters themselves - lack of pre- and postlude, lovely passionate chat about how much are they aroused and what they like or not... just like -'O, lets do dis', -'Ok', *bang-bang*, *he smokesleaves*. Did they ever felt like doing it?
I think girls feel that and start to show the same colder attitude. Not a criticism, but just a feeling that came across me, may be he resembles me myself too much, who knows...
:oops::oops: just Wow!... I thought i was the only one who has been thinking about some paradoxes, in fact I think that yui can be the way she is according to what happened with her hair and her eye, I was also thinking and now that sasha appeared with the totally white hair and the 2 red eyes, above all what she knows she can be right since yui with only that aspect can know the feelings, if sasha is like the advanced form of yui according to her appearance she can even know other things, she can even be the mayor hidden behind an identity, if we think about it Maxy doesn't remember his father, now what I can't explain is how maxy was born, maybe it can be something related to the fact that the mayor can take any shape he/she wants

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So the side event for Creativity says what exactly then ?
Because once you've done everything with it it should say WIP.

If not then there's still something to be done and it might be tied to another character's story progress.
It says "Available," and I've done everything for the other characters. That's the only one left. Stawer said it might be a bug, so doesn't seem like I can do anything at this point. Just gonna wait for the next update. Thanks for trying to help, anyway.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
It says "Available," and I've done everything for the other characters. That's the only one left. Stawer said it might be a bug, so doesn't seem like I can do anything at this point. Just gonna wait for the next update. Thanks for trying to help, anyway.
If it says "available" try to do more of the training with the girls. Sometimes that triggers more events and other times you might need higher stats. Maybe just simply chatting with them could be it too. Unless it says "WIP" then there is more left to discover. I have cleared through everything so I haven't come across any bugs yet

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If it says "available" try to do more of the training with the girls. Sometimes that triggers more events and other times you might need higher stats. Maybe just simply chatting with them could be it too. Unless it says "WIP" then there is more left to discover. I have cleared through everything so I haven't come across any bugs yet
There's nothing else left to do, everything with everyone else says WIP, and I've chatted and retrained with her half a dozen times each without anything happening. Dev himself said the stats aren't the problem.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
There's nothing else left to do, everything with everyone else says WIP, and I've chatted and retrained with her half a dozen times each without anything happening. Dev himself said the stats aren't the problem.
Ah ok. Yeah if it says WIP then you are good till the next update

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
So, with Yui it says that I should introduce her to Prim but...I don't how how to do it, is it just something that's gonna be added later?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.3C] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (489 MB): - - - -
MAC (472 MB): - - - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
shows i have side stuff i can do with tanned tiny titty glasses mysterious dame..where the heck do i find her?

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
shows i have side stuff i can do with tanned tiny titty glasses mysterious dame..where the heck do i find her?
Have you meet her before and if so then work as a waiter, if not go to the other restaurant and eat. (The high price one.)

Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure about giving this game a try, the art is amazing but apparently the sex scenes aren't really the best?
Anyone willing to convince me otherwise?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes