Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Are you suppose to able to get Gia up to 10 purple hearts already (it is possible if you keep having sex with her)? It seems like a bug since you are not able to do this with any other girl.

lewdspud

Oct 30, 2020
Does anyone know where a walkthrough is? I've completed all the events for several of the girls according to the personality checker, but I'm missing some of their scenes in the scene replays

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Does anyone know where a walkthrough is? I've completed all the events for several of the girls according to the personality checker, but I'm missing some of their scenes in the scene replays
Have you completed all the training events with the girls? It will say available in their profiles if you haven't completed it yet. Also check other interactions and activities such as catching them while they are in the shower.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
I'm not trying to be critical, I like the game, but how much longer do we need to start over after every new release?

Reactions: Paitryn

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Nice update, really liked the halloween event. Just wish those new positions that unlocked with the new costumes were unlocked in naked form too.

1Rai

Jan 16, 2020
Pls Android version please. Stawer I would love to support but can't, I love this game a lot. It's very good and well made. It's the best game I've played.

Anyone have the 7.0 Android version could share with please and thank you.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
When downloading from filesfm I always get crc error when unpacking on images.rpa file, does anyone get the same error? Gotta try to download from another source, might be something broken in my laptop, asking just in case...

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes