Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I think everyone knew that Gina had plenty of potential, but her path is just something else.. It might be that some of her behavior is calculated, but it does not take away from how feminine, playful, and attractive she is. Really hope there is more to come, and she will become a fully fledged "love" option (i.e. with glimpse of future / past, more interactions, story and scenes). She is stunning!

Stawer - do you have any plan on how you will spread the content across the growing cast? So many amazing girls but you can only do so many scenes. If you are open to suggestions I would temporarily shift the focus from those with relatively more content (e.g., your favorite Maxy, Yui, Charlotte, Layla) and provide depth to other interesting characters like Shizuka, Gia, Luna (great addition!), Bonnie, Aiko or Mary. Think it would be more exciting to get closer to these girls than to have a few more variations to already well covered ones.

Just my 0.2$, keep up the great work!
I will be adding content to other girls as well, although I try to keep a balance between main story and secondary content in each update.

There are many secondary characters and dynamics that I adore (Like Shizuka and Kaede), but I don't have the time to add so much content hahaha

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
This game is one of my favorites since it came out, BUT I really worry about the talks about pregnancy with the girls lately. I do not like these kind of games at all, and there is not "pregnancy" tag yet- are you planning preg content in the future, Stawer ?
This is a question I try to avoid answering, the answer is complex, but if the answer is Yes, then it will generate expectations that I believe will be wrong. If I say No, then it would not be true.

I must be honest, when I was writing Lucky Paradox I wasn't thinking about how many fetishes it would have or what audience it would be aimed at, I simply wanted what was going to happen to have meaning when all the pieces of the huge puzzle were in place.

And even then, the answer would depend... But for now it doesn't.

Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for

Reactions: DoofusMan

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
I began playing this game for the first time since... like maybe 1.5-2 years ago and I went solely on the routes from my fave girls till less likable, and I have spent half a year of game days while reaching those "no more content" stuff... and now I am on 1 November and can't trigger Halloween's event, because I had the lowest progression with Maxy and whenever I went into Pumpkin's cafe there was no event triggered...Sooo... basically it is now for me to finish all the stories and just pass days until October again or is there any other posibility to get Halloween's event working?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I will be adding content to other girls as well, although I try to keep a balance between main story and secondary content in each update.

There are many secondary characters and dynamics that I adore (Like Shizuka and Kaede), but I don't have the time to add so much content hahaha
Hey Stawer will you add the other secondary characters that we see to the harem? Like all the other girls that we see in the world or that have character sheets in the relations tab. Girls like the librarian, at the museum or the ones on the beach and the pier (can't remember their names right now). Would love to include them to the harem and make one big, mega harem.

This is a question I try to avoid answering, the answer is complex, but if the answer is Yes, then it will generate expectations that I believe will be wrong. If I say No, then it would not be true.

I must be honest, when I was writing Lucky Paradox I wasn't thinking about how many fetishes it would have or what audience it would be aimed at, I simply wanted what was going to happen to have meaning when all the pieces of the huge puzzle were in place.

And even then, the answer would depend... But for now it doesn't.

Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for
If it is worth anything I am hoping for the option to have pregnancy with all the girls. Also marrying all of them too.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey Stawer will you add the other secondary characters that we see to the harem? Like all the other girls that we see in the world or that have character sheets in the relations tab. Girls like the librarian, at the museum or the ones on the beach and the pier (can't remember their names right now). Would love to include them to the harem and make one big, mega harem.

If it is worth anything I am hoping for the option to have pregnancy with all the girls. Also marrying all of them too.
If a girl has a profile and hearts (others have only stars), then she will have content at some point :)

Reactions: DoofusMan

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
This is a question I try to avoid answering, the answer is complex
Err... actually it's pretty simple to answer. You created a town without a pharmacy and where the 'town store' owner specifically says "we're not a pharmacy" when someone asks for something that would come from a pharmacy.. so there is ZERO birth control available meaning there are already a bunch of pregnant girls walking around in my game :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can pretend that Prim is you sister (or cousin). Or Someone could make an Incest Patch... (hint, hint)
Well, I like me some incest. But here the characters are clearly not set up for Prim being your sister or even your cousin by the way they talk. Never mind that it completely would not fit the whole lore, Prim's brother's (forgot the name, am suitably ashamed) role in it. It all wouldn't gel with her (and thus him) being close relatives of the MC. The whole story wouldn't make sense.

As I said, I like me some Big I, but let's keep it to the stories which can support it.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes