hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
mate im playing at android but i cant find thw gallery on like in this pic. is it bug at android? or gallery is not yet implemented at phone users or what

sorry 1st time playing it

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
mate im playing at android but i cant find thw gallery on like in this pic. is it bug at android? or gallery is not yet implemented at phone users or what

sorry 1st time playing it
The "gallery" is part of the story. Make progress with Sasha and it will appear in your bedroom.

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Can someone tell me, how to unlock the last costume? =)
Btw I love that Life of Brian scene :D

Last edited:

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Can't really remember which version I did play uptodate before, but it had the old UI and i'm not sure whether I can continue with those saves, as atleast the social tab doesn't seem to work properly, only recognizing new contacts, not the old ones.

Is that an actual change requiring a new game or just a bug i've encountered?

Considering that the vast majority of my saves seem to be from 2020, that makes it pretty much impossible for me to hazard a guess at what version it was then.

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Can't really remember which version I did play uptodate before, but it had the old UI and i'm not sure whether I can continue with those saves, as atleast the social tab doesn't seem to work properly, only recognizing new contacts, not the old ones.

Is that an actual change requiring a new game or just a bug i've encountered?

Considering that the vast majority of my saves seem to be from 2020, that makes it pretty much impossible for me to hazard a guess at what version it was then.

The game was remastered in the middle of this year, before that the saves no longer work.

However, there is a complete save on the discord server, it is also possible to change the MC name if you want.

Reactions: hukutka94

Erazer

Aug 19, 2017
I've noticed there's discord thing which mentioned my ID and username and discriminator also avatar ID
from this game.

Why do you need it?

Last edited:

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Secret costumes? So I got the costume for Layla, Mary and Maxy. But according to the changelog there is one more? Anyone know what it is?

Edit: I think I read it wrong and Maxy was the secret.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm missing some scenes in the gallery even though I already finished all events of the character according to the in-game guide please help me, I looked at the movies folder and I saw what I'm missing, how to get Layla shower (both with penetration and non) , Charlotte reverse cow-girl and Primrose making love scene in her room (not the cherry popping scene)

Mrdolfin

Sep 26, 2019
Hey, short question: I'm at the point where Maxy disappears and leaves a note - walkthrough says to go to the location indicated by the note, but from what I recall there wasn't any location on the note..(maybe I just overlooked it) Inventory is empty too, please help me in my suffering!

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I've noticed there's discord thing which mentioned my ID and username and discriminator also avatar ID
from this game.

Why do you need it?
Its just the Discord integration... ill be honest, I was looking forward to adding something like that to Lucky Paradox, but it wasn't a good decision, I'll probably remove it in the Christmas update.

Reactions: Erazer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey, short question: I'm at the point where Maxy disappears and leaves a note - walkthrough says to go to the location indicated by the note, but from what I recall there wasn't any location on the note..(maybe I just overlooked it) Inventory is empty too, please help me in my suffering!
Check the city map and it should be a new location (purple house)

Reactions: Mrdolfin

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
Android Port of
Lucky Paradox [v0.7.0]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Thank you for this port.

I have two comments:
- I find the menu misplaced and would be better placed at the bottom of the screen. (and a little smaller)
Screenshot_20211210-154214_Lucky Paradox.jpg
- I have a rather strange issue. I can barely hear the music, even with the sound at max. When I go into the preferences and I put the sound to the minimum and then I put it back to the max, I can finally hear the music, but as soon as the musical track changes, the problem starts again.
I never had this issue with the official android port.

I hope these problems will be resolved in the next version.
Keep up this good work !

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I find the menu misplaced and would be better placed at the bottom of the screen. (and a little smaller)
There is an arrow just to the left of all the menu buttons which you can click to hide it if it's interfering with the display

Reactions: Georges Abitbol

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Some impressions after playing for a bit:
Quite like the visuals, and how everything's coherent. Backgrounds are maybe a bit bare, but otherwise it really feels like a coherent game instead of something cobbled together with bits from here and bits from there. And everything works very smoothly; there's no clunkyness in the UI or controls and such.

Unfortunately I find the characters to be cliché / un-interesting in bad ways, especially since their development just seems either quite rushed (like with the cook - basically takes one day to quit her job, start her new job with you and moves in ...) or somewhat incoherent. Story feels like something that should be a mystery but the gameplay doesn't (at least as far as I got) really go into that direction; just throwing scenes at you out of nowhere. And can't say I find that parallel world etc stuff that enganging ^^;

So not quite for me but not bad either.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes