qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This is a question I try to avoid answering, the answer is complex, but if the answer is Yes, then it will generate expectations that I believe will be wrong. If I say No, then it would not be true.

I must be honest, when I was writing Lucky Paradox I wasn't thinking about how many fetishes it would have or what audience it would be aimed at, I simply wanted what was going to happen to have meaning when all the pieces of the huge puzzle were in place.

And even then, the answer would depend... But for now it doesn't.

Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for
I'm glad you took your time to answer at all :)
And I fully respect your answer aswell- My only wish would be to make pregnancy OPTIONAL. You know, there are actually some games that went that way, making both factions (pro-contra) happy.

Reactions: hukutka94

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Can't wait to replay this again soon, and excited to play the Halloween content when I've got the time. I've been keeping up with the progress reports and this developer is one of the hardest workers. I'm glad to see the game doing so well

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I said " @Stawer The scene player is missing a few scenes. Such as Primrose giving you a boobjob. Maxi grinding on you in the morning. "

Did you finish their trainings? Check in their profiles if Prim's charisma events and Maxy's guitar practices are still available
Those aren't part of the trainings. For example, Maxi's happens when you wake up one day and she is in your room on top of you, she starts to grind on you with clothes on. Prim's is not part of training either.

Attached is the save file I made with Prim's boobjob event that is not in the scene player. I have made a habit of making a save everytime a intimate scene/event happens in renpy games because either the dev forgot the scene, like in this case has happened, or there is no scene player at all (replay or scene player should be standard in every single renpy game made imo) . I however did forget to save for the Maxi one.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Lucky Paradox [v0.7.0]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I like me some incest. But here the characters are clearly not set up for Prim being your sister or even your cousin by the way they talk. Never mind that it completely would not fit the whole lore, Prim's brother's (forgot the name, am suitably ashamed) role in it. It all wouldn't gel with her (and thus him) being close relatives of the MC. The whole story wouldn't make sense.

As I said, I like me some Big I, but let's keep it to the stories which can support it.
I was being a bit sarcastic, and in fact did think at the time that the whole subplot with Prim's brother didn't fit well with her being MC's sibling. However, a good writer could do something with that- there's a 3rd sibling that she was closer to, they're both cousins of MC, or what's-his-name was a classmate, etc. But that would probably entail more rewriting than it's worth.

It actually doesn't have to be PRIM being the relative, either- she was just the easiest to suggest examples for.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was being a bit sarcastic, and in fact did think at the time that the whole subplot with Prim's brother didn't fit well with her being MC's sibling. However, a good writer could do something with that- there's a 3rd sibling that she was closer to, they're both cousins of MC, or what's-his-name was a classmate, etc. But that would probably entail more rewriting than it's worth.

It actually doesn't have to be PRIM being the relative, either- she was just the easiest to suggest examples for.
Though the question remains: why? This game has a story and setting that just works fine without incest. Why shoehorn something in that isn't organic just to have it in the game?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Though the question remains: why? This game has a story and setting that just works fine without incest. Why shoehorn something in that isn't organic just to have it in the game?
Yep, the story is story is weird, but I'm relieved that there is actually a good game were you don't have to screw your landlady to see any content.

But with the switcheridoo between MC and Anton, is Prim now MC's sister? Or not? Or halfway?

If the story gets any weirder MC could as well be father AND mother of the whole town...

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Oh great, when I finished Maxy's story I got teleported for halloween event! Thanks for the opportunity :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
My original comment was in answer to someone that asked about Incest. I just mentioned that Incest COULD be added and suggested a couple of ways that it could. I didn't say it SHOULD be.

Reactions: Cartageno

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I said " @Stawer The scene player is missing a few scenes. Such as Primrose giving you a boobjob. Maxi grinding on you in the morning. "

Those aren't part of the trainings. For example, Maxi's happens when you wake up one day and she is in your room on top of you, she starts to grind on you with clothes on. Prim's is not part of training either.

Attached is the save file I made with Prim's boobjob event that is not in the scene player. I have made a habit of making a save everytime a intimate scene/event happens in renpy games because either the dev forgot the scene, like in this case has happened, or there is no scene player at all (replay or scene player should be standard in every single renpy game made imo) . I however did forget to save for the Maxi one.
Prim's boobjob is unlocked from her charisma events. Those are her trainings. There is another grinding scene you unlock from Maxy's training events which I thought you meant. It is called massage in her options. Both of those training events are repeatable scenes in their sex options. I understand what you mean now with Prim's boobjob and the other Maxy grinding not in the gallery, but Prim's isn't necessary as you can repeat it from her options.

Reactions: hentai charley

DeepChannelStore

Dec 17, 2020
Android Port of
Lucky Paradox [v0.7.0]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
YEEEESSS FINALLY!! THANKS MAN, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

also MEGA: sorry transfer limit has exceeded please try again tommorow

me: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Hahahahaha lmao its fine tho thx for this man! cant wait to install it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I ask for some recommendation of a game like harem hotel and someone told me to try this and im impressed im just at the start (2nd time meeting maxy and she have trouble finding a home and just meet layla who lose his screwdriver) and i can san that im already into this game. ok my questions are

1) are the sexual events here repeatable?
2) how do i know which are the main girls and side characters i check the character card beside the map and they all there i cant really tell
3)the grinding system here important?(money,fitness,popularity etc)

can the mc bang prim? can we have sex prim? is prim have enough sexual content? did i ask already if we can bang prim? :D :D :D(sorry sorry im into small gals with large knockwrs irl)

great prim i mean game

thanks in advance

cheers mates

Reactions: hentai charley
Sep 8, 2021
On Android so haven't played V7 yet. But It says I've completed all available content to include trainings and everything for Maxy and Mary. And I've played multiple shows with Maxy on weekends. But I'm missing the last Mary scene and second to last Maxy scene from the replay viewer. What am I not doing right? Oh and same thing for Yui. Says I'm complete with everything but I'm missing her 5th scene. Can any of you excellent people help me?

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
1) are the sexual events here repeatable?
2) how do i know which are the main girls and side characters i check the character card beside the map and they all there i cant really tell
3)the grinding system here important?(money,fitness,popularity etc)

can the mc bang prim? can we have sex prim? is prim have enough sexual content? did i ask already if we can bang prim? :D :D :D(sorry sorry im into small gals with large knockwrs irl)
Yes for everything.
As soon as you start go to library and get yourself a book of your wish, it generates you 1-3 stat every day for free + a weekly bonus if you use same book for a week without changing it to another. I usually go for 1 book for 2 weeks and then go change to another and repeat.
I have finished content for all girls except Yui and White-hair-girl (forgot the name) and have found only 1 skill check for 40 of one stat which I had over 200 already at that point. Money was not a problem, you get a lot (I am at 40k+ and have bought everything that was available, don't know where to use that sum)
Walkthrough system here tells you what can you do with a girl, does she have available scenes for activities, what to do to progress through her story. Basically if you find "work in progress" that means you can't do anymore with that. Follow the lead and you will find all the main girls easily. Explore! :)

P.S. If you're looking for more great titles, you should try A House in the Rift, Dark Magic, The Headmaster, My New Family, love them all. :)

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
All the characters story lines have been completed, yet I'm still missing an event here for Maxy. Anyone know what I'm missing?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Yes for everything.
As soon as you start go to library and get yourself a book of your wish, it generates you 1-3 stat every day for free + a weekly bonus if you use same book for a week without changing it to another. I usually go for 1 book for 2 weeks and then go change to another and repeat.
I have finished content for all girls except Yui and White-hair-girl (forgot the name) and have found only 1 skill check for 40 of one stat which I had over 200 already at that point. Money was not a problem, you get a lot (I am at 40k+ and have bought everything that was available, don't know where to use that sum)
Walkthrough system here tells you what can you do with a girl, does she have available scenes for activities, what to do to progress through her story. Basically if you find "work in progress" that means you can't do anymore with that. Follow the lead and you will find all the main girls easily. Explore! :)

P.S. If you're looking for more great titles, you should try A House in the Rift, Dark Magic, The Headmaster, My New Family, love them all. :)
oh ok mate thanks for that info and recommendation going to try them all

Cheers

Reactions: MasterWizard1
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes