Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You don't need to start over if you have a save from the enhanced update. You pick up from where you left off
I think the problem is that the OP always says "Old Saves don't work" - not only here, also in other games. Which will stay there almost forever. It would be better to post something like "saves from 0.2 and before don't work in 0.3 and after" or similar.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Any walkthrough cheats out yet? like highlighting special interactions and such?
Walkthrough's are in the character's profiles that will tell you what to do next for their stories. Make sure to check the right side of the profiles as they tell you if training events are available. There are icons now of interactions you can do in the game such as sleep, going up the stairs or taking a shower. To do the Halloween event check the calendar for the events that are listed

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I'm done with everything, except that there is a costume that I don't have yet, it looks like an armor, does anyone know how to get it?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev,
with you no longer allowing us to have our old saves i am leaving the game.
i liked the premise and story, but it is not so good as to have to replay from the begining.
good luck

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
to the dev,
with you no longer allowing us to have our old saves i am leaving the game.
i liked the premise and story, but it is not so good as to have to replay from the begining.
good luck
The quote on the original post was from some updates ago. Since then saves do work for new versions. It (the OP) really needs to be updated.

Having said that, this is what happens or may happen with a game in development. If you do not want to risk losing your saves or similar, you need to wait until a game is finished.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Stawer Quick question if you don't mind answering, will all of the girls be bisexual or will Prim for example only be with MC? I don't mind sharing within the harem I'm just curious if some girls will be strictly straight.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This game is one of my favorites since it came out, BUT I really worry about the talks about pregnancy with the girls lately. I do not like these kind of games at all, and there is not "pregnancy" tag yet- are you planning preg content in the future, Stawer ?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes