Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is this a grind game? cause with all the perks, atributes and money i hope it is
Grind has been severely scaled down during development. However, if you are a stat maxer like me, you can still click endlessly without advancing the story :) It'd be easier if I compared it to others in case you know them:

Lucky Mark > Love and Sex > Summertime Saga > Lucky Paradox (roughly =) A House in the Rift > Man of the House > V.I.R.T.U.E.S.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
Grind has been severely scaled down during development. However, if you are a stat maxer like me, you can still click endlessly without advancing the story :) It'd be easier if I compared it to others in case you know them:

Lucky Mark > Love and Sex > Summertime Saga > Lucky Paradox (roughly =) A House in the Rift > Man of the House > V.I.R.T.U.E.S.
then im gonna grind for this day then ¿is there a limit to the stats like a hundred or fifty?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
then im gonna grind for this day then ¿is there a limit to the stats like a hundred or fifty?
IIRC yes (100). Which I think is sensible - if like in Photo Hunt you get no max and no other indication of the "value" of stats, there's no knowing about whether you still are preparing to meet a girl and ace all test or just clicking because you like to click.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
IIRC yes (100). Which I think is sensible - if like in Photo Hunt you get no max and no other indication of the "value" of stats, there's no knowing about whether you still are preparing to meet a girl and ace all test or just clicking because you like to click.
well thanks for all the info that was the last question i had bye

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i finally came around to this update, just to find out, my saves dont show up and just checked appdata, seems when i started the game, it wiped my saves out

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
i finally came around to this update, just to find out, my saves dont show up and just checked appdata, seems when i started the game, it wiped my saves out
A couple updates ago there was an enhanced update that upgraded many things with the game like the ui, many renders, remastered some scenes, improved many features, and improved the pacing of the story at the beginning. Because of all these changes it made any saves from before the enhance update cause problems so it was suggested to start a new save. If you don't mind doing that you can see all the new changes that happened. If not then there is a full save of the enhanced update in the discord server if you like.

Reactions: nielsen145

xer0615

Sep 17, 2021
I just discovered the note at the pumpkin spot. Took it to the medium, but I can't do anything but ask her what she's doing or leave. Anyone know whats up with that?

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
One of the few games that, since it's initial release, I always get excited to see an update posted.
While not an overly complex game, it still excites me to see that there's so much more potential in overall content.

Reactions: Georges Abitbol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Does the game have a main story? or is the story just based around the girls you need to have a relationship with to get the story?

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
" Winter is coming: Beaches and Farm will not be accessible during December and there are some graphical changes, also special events will be activated in the Shogukuni. "

So we need to spam skip time till it be December in game or?? cous however i watch i can't interact with any character with any new outcome and also in girls list every single one have "New event available in the future" like there is no new content at all from 7.0 ? :(

Reactions: Zyorx
4.50 star(s) 101 Votes