CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I need help unlocking these 4 scenes. Thanks.

View attachment 1613273
Maxy= shower with Maxy (usually can find her in the shower at evening)
Yui= visit the "palm tree" beach location at noon and when you talk to her choose activity
Charlotte= in the kitchen at noon. ask her about the "creativity" option. (i think thats how i got that one)
Mary= ??? sorry havent got that far with the Mary story yet.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Maxy= shower with Maxy (usually can find her in the shower at evening)
Yui= visit the "palm tree" beach location at noon and when you talk to her choose activity
Charlotte= in the kitchen at noon. ask her about the "creativity" option. (i think thats how i got that one)
Mary= ??? sorry havent got that far with the Mary story yet.
Thank you. It all worked, as for Mary it's the same with Maxy, shower in the evening.

Reactions: CptValor

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I am about to try out this game (in approximately 4 hours? Damn, why no torrent T-T) and I have a question, is there any missable content? How long is this game? Any bullshit (non-intuitive) choices?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I am about to try out this game (in approximately 4 hours? Damn, why no torrent T-T) and I have a question, is there any missable content? How long is this game? Any bullshit (non-intuitive) choices?
Been awhile since I did a full play, so I might be forgetting something, but I doubt it.

The short answer is that there is nothing that is missable. There are a very few scenes that you might initially miss, such as the beach one with Yui, but I don't remember any lockouts. The hint log is good if you do run into any issues....not going to spoil it for you, but the scenes with Maxy & Mary might take the longest to fully unlock simply because you can only work them one girl at a time.

Overall this is a really good game, definitely worth the play.

p.s.: one thing that will help you a lot, and might be the most missable thing in the begining (can't remember if there is a hint for it or not); hit the library as soon as you can, and always keep a book on you.

Enjoy!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Absolute stunning game! I love the whole artstyle and the animations are so freaking smooth! Keep it up!

Any news regarding a future update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterWizard1

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
For some reason I'm out of content with Sasha but missing her second event, can anyone help me with how this is triggered?

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
Absolute stunning game! I love the whole artstyle and the animations are so freaking smooth! Keep it up!

Any news regarding a future update?
Next update is already out for patreon if I'm not wrong, maybe a week or two for the next update. Stawer updates fairly regularly and lot of the UI has improved a whole lot since the initial version i played.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes