Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
How does 'Appeal' affect your characters progress...really annoying that you lose appeal if you do 'fitness'
In fact are there any requirements for your stats to be over 40...I'm assuming later in the game maybe!?
as all my stats are now over 40 I guess I can just try and get appeal higher, though I don't know how high that needs to go....or how high the Barrie's popularity needs to be for anything further....

Camburgaler

Jan 7, 2020
I think 0.6.2 was the last update before the complete overhaul with the enhanced update of version 0.6.5. It changed many things from many new renders, new features, a few animations redone, and some additions to the story. Because there was so many changes saves from before the enhanced update could cause issues and is suggested to start a new save. The beginning progresses faster and most of the story changes are in the beginning. Though if you want a save there might be a save here or there is also one in the discord server.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the info. RIP to my current save, guess I'll download the latest version, play a couple other VNs, then come back fresh. I've been wanting to replay Harem Hotel and Lessons in Love, I'm several version behind on both of those... :unsure:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the info. RIP to my current save, guess I'll download the latest version, play a couple other VNs, then come back fresh. I've been wanting to replay Harem Hotel and Lessons in Love, I'm several version behind on both of those... :unsure:
You are welcome :)

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
How does 'Appeal' affect your characters progress...really annoying that you lose appeal if you do 'fitness'
In fact are there any requirements for your stats to be over 40...I'm assuming later in the game maybe!?
as all my stats are now over 40 I guess I can just try and get appeal higher, though I don't know how high that needs to go....or how high the Barrie's popularity needs to be for anything further....
Appeal at the moment is chances to get additional tips during work. It doesn't affect the story currently but you should shower so you stay clean XD. The other stats currently is for better earnings in certain jobs like charisma for waiting tables or knowledge in cooking and fitness in fishing. They aren't needed for story progression right now so you don't need to worry, but popularity in the restaurant is however much you want it to go. The higher it is the more you will earn.

Reactions: Sparhawker

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fix the damn hints! 3 Damn days of playing this game and got all events done but can't fucking find the locked gallery scenes! There is no fucking hints for them at all! I am so damn tired of just getting the same repeat scenes and nothing fucking new! This game is impossible to unlock all scenes because dev has not put a single damn clue in the locked pictures!

The other thing to fix is the damn grind! Repeat same events over and over to get something new and a broken skip the skip does not work at all except by holding CTRL key down.. than it still stops working and you have to re-press it. The grind is a nightmare.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fix the damn hints! 3 Damn days of playing this game and got all events done but can't fucking find the locked gallery scenes! There is no fucking hints for them at all! I am so damn tired of just getting the same repeat scenes and nothing fucking new! This game is impossible to unlock all scenes because dev has not put a single damn clue in the locked pictures!

The other thing to fix is the damn grind! Repeat same events over and over to get something new and a broken skip the skip does not work at all except by holding CTRL key down.. than it still stops working and you have to re-press it. The grind is a nightmare.
Ah, a nice and calm request. Dunno what scenes you're missing, you may get help here if you asked directly but by just following the in game hints I got 'em all. There's not only the main story hints but you can also look at the right side of the character sheets where you will find under events things like "I could talk to her in the evening" or similar to continue the personal stories including unlocking the scenes. Only when everything says "Work in progress" also on the side and you are still missing scenes is it time to worry.

As for the grind, that is a matter of taste. It has already been severely reduced - but you don't need that much stats and stuff anyways. In the end I found it quite difficult to get my fitness up further because whenever I wanted to do so with a girl, some story event intervened. Personally I don't think it needs any more reduction.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Here's a tip, not only for this forum, but for life. If you're gonna request something from someone who doesnt even know who you are, let alone owe anything to you, you'd be much more convincing being level headed, rather than acting like a spoiled child.
And FYI, for something that's supposedly "impossible", I sure didn't have much problem unlocking all the scenes. Maybe the issue isn't with the game...

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

I am not sure what you mean by grind since you can complete it without grinding stats. Stats are just for more earnings in different activities like charisma for waiting tables or knowledge for cooking.

The game is meant for you to explore things for yourself, however have you looked in the profiles of the characters at all? It will tell you what to do next for their story and on the side will tell you if certain activities are still available. If it says available then it means more events are available and you still have more to discover. If you have the sound on you might have noticed there are shower noises at different parts of the day sometimes. The girls will shower and if you are close enough with them you can potentially see a scene with them. Prim and Charlotte are in the mornings while Maxy and Mary are in the evenings. If you explore the town a bit you will notice Yui will be on the beach during noon. There if you have grown closer with her you can have a beach activity interaction that will have a event for the gallery too. The rest should be story based or from the additional trainings you have with the girls such as charisma training with Prim or guitar lessons with Maxy which you can see in the profiles if they are still available.

The game is extremely straightforward as you just interact with the girls and complete their story then you unlock their scenes. A few you can discover such as the shower events which if you shower each day or hear the shower noises then it should be simple to find

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I think I'm probably over this 'game'. seems pretty simplistic and the story of the 'other universes' and the thing with the butterflies is just so far out there and take so much time to page through....then all of a sudden, I go into Anton's room and get clobbered by dozens of clicks I need to do to get through the dialogue an then the game just crashed out on me when the other character come ins ( is it Johann?)....was getting what sounded like feedback on my speakers....a hiss and the dialogue slowed to a crawl and then the game just crapped out...not sure I want to go back and start that section again just for the same thing to happen again after 10 minutes of clicking.
Seeing how many of the girls have not even had a look in dialogue wise would mean that this is probably months of clicking for the whole story (if there is actually a plan for this to continue and a roadmap for the whole game).
I actually write short stories so there should be some sort of plan in the writing of all this dialogue but it just seems to ramble on and on. Maxy was the only highlight as she wanted sex almost right away but now she has 'gone' to be replaced with Mary...no idea what the plan there is.............

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
ok, I think I'm probably over this 'game'. seems pretty simplistic and the story of the 'other universes' and the thing with the butterflies is just so far out there and take so much time to page through....then all of a sudden, I go into Anton's room and get clobbered by dozens of clicks I need to do to get through the dialogue an then the game just crashed out on me when the other character come ins ( is it Johann?)....was getting what sounded like feedback on my speakers....a hiss and the dialogue slowed to a crawl and then the game just crapped out...not sure I want to go back and start that section again just for the same thing to happen again after 10 minutes of clicking.
Seeing how many of the girls have not even had a look in dialogue wise would mean that this is probably months of clicking for the whole story (if there is actually a plan for this to continue and a roadmap for the whole game).
I actually write short stories so there should be some sort of plan in the writing of all this dialogue but it just seems to ramble on and on. Maxy was the only highlight as she wanted sex almost right away but now she has 'gone' to be replaced with Mary...no idea what the plan there is.............
The crash is part of the story and if you click continue or load the most recent auto save in the main menu you will load where you left off. I don't understand what you mean by clicking. You mention on what you felt by the story but then you say you just click through it all instead? The game is trying to tell a story which you have to read it to understand it.

I don't understand what you mean by "how many girls not even had a look in dialogue wise". You mean there is too little dialogue or you never looked at it all? Because if you mean if there is too little you just mentioned how you click through it anyway so that could be why. The main 7 characters have a considerable amount of story which while Yui doesn't say much, her story has a lot of depth and length anyway. Side characters don't have as much because they are side characters. The game focuses on the main characters while the side characters support the story. The game is a work in progress so some side characters haven't gotten their stories yet.

If you continue playing Maxy's story you will understand why she is Mary at that moment. In Maxy's profile it will tell you to go to the locations needed for Mary's story but since you are interacting with Mary currently not Maxy, you should check Mary's profile since that will tell you specifically what to do next for her. Maxy will come back after you progress with Mary more. That's great you liked Maxy's character though having sex immediately is your preference as each character is different and have various personalities. It doesn't mean its good or bad just what you like since not everyone likes that in a character. So while Maxy might be wanting to instantly get in your pants other characters won't be the same way. Each character is different and have their own likes and dislikes and won't be just the same thing. Everyone has their preferences and thats ok. The point is to bond with the characters and romance the ones you like and the more closer you get with them the more scenes you unlock.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
not sure I want to go back and start that section again just for the same thing to happen again after 10 minutes of clicking.
As MasterWizard already mentioned, it won't be the same the second time.

However, RenPy games have a skip feature. You can either press CTRL and all dialogue you've already seen will be skipped (more precisely: appear and immediately disappear, longer chunks can still take some noticeable time, but we're talking seconds and not minutes here), only stopping at decisions or when you encounter a new piece of dialogue. Quite handy after crashes, in sandbox games with loads of repeating dialogue, or when restarting a game for whatever reason but still remembering enough not to have to read it all again. Or you can just press the TAB key, which will do the same just without the option of stopping by releasing it. Also, in most games you can set the option "skip unseen text" but that kinda defeats the idea of a novel, however visual.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am not sure what you mean by grind since you can complete it without grinding stats. Stats are just for more earnings in different activities like charisma for waiting tables or knowledge for cooking.

The game is meant for you to explore things for yourself, however have you looked in the profiles of the characters at all? It will tell you what to do next for their story and on the side will tell you if certain activities are still available. If it says available then it means more events are available and you still have more to discover. If you have the sound on you might have noticed there are shower noises at different parts of the day sometimes. The girls will shower and if you are close enough with them you can potentially see a scene with them. Prim and Charlotte are in the mornings while Maxy and Mary are in the evenings. If you explore the town a bit you will notice Yui will be on the beach during noon. There if you have grown closer with her you can have a beach activity interaction that will have a event for the gallery too. The rest should be story based or from the additional trainings you have with the girls such as charisma training with Prim or guitar lessons with Maxy which you can see in the profiles if they are still available.

The game is extremely straightforward as you just interact with the girls and complete their story then you unlock their scenes. A few you can discover such as the shower events which if you shower each day or hear the shower noises then it should be simple to find
You tell me where in this profile it says what to do? Just says I unlocked an alternate route for Yui and Charlotte but repeatedly grinding these two girls gives me the same damn scenes.. NOTHING NEW! It does not tell you where or how! No new scene unlocks at all. And since the skip is broken it's repeatedly press <alt> but wait the skip does not work at the sex scenes so I am so fed up with seeing the same scene trying to find this sincel unlocked scene that it's nothing but a GRIND! If you have to keep repeating the same things trying to find something new that is the same as Grinding.

Lucky 1.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You tell me where in this profile it says what to do? Just says I unlocked an alternate route for Yui and Charlotte but repeatedly grinding these two girls gives me the same damn scenes.. NOTHING NEW! It does not tell you where or how! No new scene unlocks at all. And since the skip is broken it's repeatedly press <alt> but wait the skip does not work at the sex scenes so I am so fed up with seeing the same scene trying to find this sincel unlocked scene that it's nothing but a GRIND! If you have to keep repeating the same things trying to find something new that is the same as Grinding.

View attachment 1821423
I could tell you what to do here but you make it hard for people to want to help you since you're just impersonating a screaming toddler at the check out line. Everybody here would probably be better off with you just being disappointed and leaving this thread. So only thing I am gonna say is that there is no grind, repeating stuff with Charlotte won't help you with Yui.

Apart from that I refer you to a post further up which you seem to have missed.

Here's a tip, not only for this forum, but for life. If you're gonna request something from someone who doesnt even know who you are, let alone owe anything to you, you'd be much more convincing being level headed, rather than acting like a spoiled child.
And FYI, for something that's supposedly "impossible", I sure didn't have much problem unlocking all the scenes. Maybe the issue isn't with the game...

Reactions: Tavi13

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I still maintain that this is the wrong way to go about it.
You can easily do a "fake crash" that is very obviously fake, and leads you to the same spot
I know a game where that happens - an obviously fake rollback exception, yet it still requires enough understanding of RenPy screens to notice it's fake. So it doesn't work there either. In the end I agree with you, it is a nice and fun idea, just not practical.

what request? He was clearly venting as he walks away
Fingers crossed. (The request was in his original post though)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know a game where that happens - an obviously fake rollback exception, yet it still requires enough understanding of RenPy screens to notice it's fake. So it doesn't work there either. In the end I agree with you, it is a nice and fun idea, just not practical.
When I said obviously fake I meant to NOT imitate renpy's real rollback exception screen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When I said obviously fake I meant to NOT imitate renpy's real rollback exception screen.
Depends on what you call "obvious". Let's take an example of games outside the adult spectrum. "Fission Mailed" - obvious or not? It is about that level.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Depends on what you call "obvious". Let's take an example of games outside the adult spectrum. "Fission Mailed" - obvious or not? It is about that level.
Yes.

levels of obvious fakeness
In fact even more obvious. as apparently even fissionmailed can sometimes lead to mistakes.

like... show a "cracked screen" picture and say
Code:
ERROR: reality.exe crashed.
please wait while rebooting your reality...
reboot successful
... reloading latest savegame now.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

View attachment 1821423
Ok what are you talking about? If it says work in progress then thats all for the current update. There is no reason to be rude when it has already been explained in here multiple times in this thread of what that means. If you use the search bar at the top and type "work in progress" you will see probably me explain what that means a couple times. You can check what is left in the gallery and if you are missing one with yui it is probably at noon on the beach with selecting her beach activity.

You do not need to repeat the same sex scenes over again to get new ones. I have no idea where you got that but that is completely not true. I have said this multiple times already but you do not need to grind stats to get scenes. All you need to is follow their story and check around for unique events such as the shower or actually go to where the girls are located and interact with them.

Looking at this profile I will break it down for you. In the middle is the story where you will get a summary of what you have experienced so far. If you skipped everything you will get a brief idea but obviously need to read the story to understand what is happening like any story. Above that is the story events next to the story summary. That will tell you what to do next for that characters main story. If it says work in progress then that is everything currently. On the right you see 3 tabs: events, perks, and costumes. Costumes are unique outfits characters will wear during the story or ones that are available to buy in the shop. Perks are extra bonuses you can earn in the game. Only Maxy and Mary have one currently. Events are the different activities in the game you can do like the trainings. If it says available then it is available. If it says not available continue the story to unlock. If it says work in progress then that is it for the current update. How this works is if you see on Yui's subtlety training it says work in progress for you. That means you have seen everything. If it did say available then you go to Yui, select her training, and see the event. It is literally that simple.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes