MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
0.7.5 bug (at the moment not reported to discord because I get no email replay I hope I can log in tomorrow and report there too)

Played new from the beginning without cheating !!!

Magician Costume (Maxy) have given the costume to maxy.

In my inventory I have 2x Magician Costume (Maxy).

These costumes I can`t give away so they block inventory spaces.

1) When you buy Magician Costume (Maxy) you get 3x Magician Costume (Maxy) and pay for all 3 !!!

2) When you buy Dancer Costume (Primrose) you get 3x Dancer Costume (Primrose) and pay for all 3 !!!

Bug???

Antons room I was in there and then the game was closed so I must start again the game and after it I can`t enter the room again is this correct?
Yeah after you went into the room and the game closed you won't be able to enter the room for the moment

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Last Maxy Gallery I read you get it automatic. Charlotte is done and I haven`t it can I trigger something to get it?

Ok, I get it after I sleept with her overnight it trigger.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A wiki of the game at some point could be helpfull hahaha
I find wikis are most helpful for games that have poor in game guidance, while also having massive amount of hard to find content. And it is quite frustrating to have to resort to using a wiki.

This game has fantastic in game hints telling you what to do next. To the point where I feel a wiki is unnecessary.
I never actually felt lost. At any point I can open the girls menu and just check to see who is next.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
I find wikis are most helpful for games that have poor in game guidance, while also having massive amount of hard to find content. And it is quite frustrating to have to resort to using a wiki.

This game has fantastic in game hints telling you what to do next. To the point where I feel a wiki is unnecessary.
I never actually felt lost. At any point I can open the girls menu and just check to see who is next.

A wiki of the game at some point could be helpfull hahaha
The game kinda has a built in wiki but it would be nice to have a more in depth one.

Heyyou20

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone know the mods for hair and clothing used in Honey Select to recreate the girls? I can partially recreate them but missing many assets.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
any easier ways to get money? im struggling to build some bank
If you continue working at your marketing then it will increase over time. Also training in charisma will help waiting tables or knowledge with cooking. You can also fish at the docks at noon, work at the bar during the evenings once you unlock it, or give lessons at the dojo once you progressed further in the game. Also during the weekends you can make money by doing shows with Maxy or place bets at the Yorokobi.

Reactions: Nasagi

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
So, I've been following this game for almost 2 years now and its definitely by far one of my favorites.

Finally got time to sit down and play the latest update just to see all my saves simply gone. The last version I remember playing was right after the huge overhaul (v0.6.504), so there would be no reason for it to be wiped if there was any complication on file type handling since I played it just fine.

I don't need any help, just really wanted to shout away my frustration.

Nov 26, 2021
Has the mc commited to staying in the small town or still talking about leaving at some point, kept throwing me off watching how sad the friends sister gets and also how he's having fun with her and the other girls, I understand his character but feel like a dick everytime he says hes leaving when he gets the opportunity

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
So, I've been following this game for almost 2 years now and its definitely by far one of my favorites.

Finally got time to sit down and play the latest update just to see all my saves simply gone. The last version I remember playing was right after the huge overhaul (v0.6.504), so there would be no reason for it to be wiped if there was any complication on file type handling since I played it just fine.

I don't need any help, just really wanted to shout away my frustration.
Are you playing on android? You need to back up your saves first before you install the new update on android

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
So, I have every scene for Yui except the bottom left one. Does anyone know what that one is? I’m pretty far into the story already. (Already finished with the Christmas stuff actually.) Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes