Dezzk

Jul 8, 2020
It's basically just grind stats and look at the girl profiles to see where to go next with them. You also have an actions menu when interacting with them which is usually just talk to raise their relationship stat. Special events will trigger when you get to the designated time and loc.
Tnx

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone explain why when you enter Anton's room for the first time you can't open any menus and at some point, it stops letting you skip dialogues right before the bright light, and then the game crashes. Is this a bug or is it intentional? If it's intentional, how does that work in regards to my saves?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man it amazes me that devs get Honey Select to look this good. I hope Maxy/Marys flash forwards are changeable they seem depressing I like both of them dammit! I like how Kaede has absolutely no fucks to give :LOL:

Are the main ladies in the banner going to be the mcs baby mama's for the harem ending? or will pregnancy (if its included at all) be locked to single routes? Looking forward to more Liz content(y)

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
I couldn't figure out how to decorate miss Pumpkin with the help of Maxy. "Brought her back" after receiving the "quest". But there are no interactions. Neither with her, nor with Gia. Need some progress on other stories?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Man it amazes me that devs get Honey Select to look this good. I hope Maxy/Marys flash forwards are changeable they seem depressing I like both of them dammit! I like how Kaede has absolutely no fucks to give :LOL:

Are the main ladies in the banner going to be the mcs baby mama's for the harem ending? or will pregnancy (if its included at all) be locked to single routes? Looking forward to more Liz content(y)
pretty sure this is not honey select but a different program.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wow, that is amazing. The improvements compared to default honey select is phenomenal. I had no idea it was even possible to make it look that good.
Well, in the end you can even make Koikatsu look good by taking pictures in Koikatsu and then painting better graphics over the whole pic so that nothing remains ;)

(JK, I dislike Koikatsu games but some devs do awesome stuff with it, too. And I agree that this game certainly does not feel like the umpteenth HS either).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, in the end you can even make Koikatsu look good by taking pictures in Koikatsu and then painting better graphics over the whole pic so that nothing remains ;)

(JK, I dislike Koikatsu games but some devs do awesome stuff with it, too. And I agree that this game certainly does not feel like the umpteenth HS either).
Oh... I was mixing up Koikatsu and Honey Select.
Which made me think the dev of this game somehow managed to mod Koikatsu to look like it currently does. which was why I was so shocked and impressed.

That said, modding honey select to look like in this game is still pretty darn impressive

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I couldn't figure out how to decorate miss Pumpkin with the help of Maxy. "Brought her back" after receiving the "quest". But there are no interactions. Neither with her, nor with Gia. Need some progress on other stories?
For the Halloween event maybe? The events are listed for the Halloween event in the calendar during the holiday events like Halloween and Christmas. I think for the Layla one talk to Layla at noon while she is working

Reactions: klgreg

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Can someone explain why when you enter Anton's room for the first time you can't open any menus and at some point, it stops letting you skip dialogues right before the bright light, and then the game crashes. Is this a bug or is it intentional? If it's intentional, how does that work in regards to my saves?
Yeah the door scene is very specific that only happens once. When you load the game back up you can hit continue and you should pick up where you left off from the story. You can also load the most recent auto save which on the number pages at the bottom should be an "A" which stands for auto saves. That will bring you to the same point too and you should be able to continue where you were. If you go back to the door it should say something like "I don't feel like going in there" then you should be good.

Reactions: LordMerek

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
For the Halloween event maybe? The events are listed for the Halloween event in the calendar during the holiday events like Halloween and Christmas. I think for the Layla one talk to Layla at noon while she is working
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, for Halloween, I'm sorry, I wrote stupidity at the beginning. Of course we are talking about a suit for Layla. I'll try your advice.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for this game? i tried to search a bit, but no luck...
As with many sandboxes, it is in the game itself. Classic "Walkthroughs" don't work anyway, since you can do all kinds of stuff out of order.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for this game? i tried to search a bit, but no luck...
On the top right there is a heart icon. Click it and will show all the girls that you have met. Click on the one you want to see to open their profile. In the middle will have what to do next for that girls story and bellow is a summary of what you have seen with them so far. On the right will list additional activity events you can do. Available means there is more to see. Unavailable means you need to progress further in their story to unlock first. Work in progress means that is all for that activity for the current version. Activity events are like chat and their trainings, and also check other interactions such as the beach with yui or random times in the shower.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.5 bug (at the moment not reported to discord because I get no email replay I hope I can log in tomorrow and report there too)

Played new from the beginning without cheating !!!

Magician Costume (Maxy) have given the costume to maxy.

In my inventory I have 2x Magician Costume (Maxy).

These costumes I can`t give away so they block inventory spaces.

1) When you buy Magician Costume (Maxy) you get 3x Magician Costume (Maxy) and pay for all 3 !!!

2) When you buy Dancer Costume (Primrose) you get 3x Dancer Costume (Primrose) and pay for all 3 !!!

Bug???

Antons room I was in there and then the game was closed so I must start again the game and after it I can`t enter the room again is this correct?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes