Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i wish in the end of mary and maxy we can help him fuse those presonlatty and ket us choose whice one

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
Think I've got a weird bug, trying to unlock one last Maxy scene in the shower but she's never there in the evening. When switched to Mary then Mary would appear in the shower during evenings but Maxy will never be there.
Check back every evening i think its around either the weekends or friday.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
Think I've got a weird bug, trying to unlock one last Maxy scene in the shower but she's never there in the evening. When switched to Mary then Mary would appear in the shower during evenings but Maxy will never be there.
Just switch them back.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Stawer Started a new game, and fitness seems to be the only stats working.

I work and practice but nothing goes up, apart from Fitness. Also, Appeal won't go above 20, even if it shows max 150.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Pretty early. More now, but still. I've worked everyday since the start and I'm still at 0 charisma. I just got 6 knowledge from practicing with Charlotte which seems the only way.
Working doesn't increase the stats. You either train with the girls to grow closer with them which increases your stats, or you go to the library and rent a book to passively learn and gain points that way.

Reactions: gojira667

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
Working doesn't increase the stats. You either train with the girls to grow closer with them which increases your stats, or you go to the library and rent a book to passively learn and gain points that way.
i Just started a new game today and i haven't needed to go to the library so yeah

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is there something special one has to do to trigger the Mary Ghost event? My last save is still in October and I'd like to finish that event before moving on to more timelocked content in December.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes