SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
When I get my android app updated it said in and outside the game that the version is still 6.5 so what's going on?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Love this one so far, one of my favorites

But I swear to god, Kaede is one of the most annoying character I had seen on F95Zone, everytime she appears Im like 'this annoying girl again no pls'
Edit: She and Liz
Edit 2: Also Sasha

keep the good work going, wish you the best!

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I have never heard of an error like this before, sorry for the problem, but I have no idea what caused it :unsure:
It's resolved now, even though it took purging all trace of the game from my system and reinstalling to fix it.

Take it as a massive compliment taht I was enjoying the game well enough to face starting over so quickly. =)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there an easy way to make the game think it is december without changing system clock?

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
is there an easy way to make the game think it is december without changing system clock?
as i was already answered, u just have to do other task / routes including halloween then game itself will alterate u to winter events

Reactions: mrttao

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need a bit of help

All current tasks are Work In Progress including the main window, but I can't seem to unlock the following scene for Shizuka
Without using the gallery unlocker
Screenshot 2022-02-09 021413.png

How do ask Maxy to help with making a costume ofr Layla
Maxy.png

What do I need to do unlock the following for Yui & Shizuka
Yui.png Shizuka.png

How do I unlock the following costumes
Kaede
Kaede Shiori.png

Shizuka
Shizuka Shiori.png

Charlotte
Charlotte Charpentier.png

Layla
Layla Gallagher.png

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ssato243

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
I need a bit of help

All current tasks are Work In Progress including the main window, but I can't seem to unlock the following scene for Shizuka
View attachment 1642817

View attachment 1642819

View attachment 1642818 View attachment 1642822

Kaede
View attachment 1642812

Shizuka
View attachment 1642813

Charlotte
View attachment 1642814

Layla
View attachment 1642815

Thanks in advance
Just keep processing the story.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It says work in progress but it is wrong.
Just keep on playing, and it will come up. Look at the calendar for additional tasks

For me what happened was:
1. every few days I got an event with the blind witch girl
2. after those events were done it was suddenly chrismas
3. calendar instructed me on what to do for christmas instead of girl's heart page. which was basically to just repeatedly go to ry... dragon place and see a bunch of scenes.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I need a bit of help

View attachment 1642817

View attachment 1642819

View attachment 1642818 View attachment 1642822

Kaede
View attachment 1642812

Shizuka
View attachment 1642813

Charlotte
View attachment 1642814

Layla
View attachment 1642815

Thanks in advance
The Shizuka scene is during the Christmas event. On her profile page on the right there is a event tab and the event Festivity will probably still say available. Once you get far enough in the story and have completed Shizuka's side story you will be able to start the Christmas event. A firefly will take you straight to December as that is when the event is available. Check the calendar after that as it will tell you the tasks you need to do.

Talk to Layla at noon while she is working for that task in the Halloween event. If you are in the middle of the Halloween event you won't jump forward to the December one until it becomes November or you have completed the Halloween event first.

The event for Yui and Shizuka at the bottom of that says to wait till December which is the Christmas event. As I explained above it is either the firefly will jump you to December when you have progressed enough or if you are still in the middle of the Halloween event you will need to wait until that is finished first or it is November. This was because to not have you miss doing the Halloween events and jump forward in the middle of them.

Both the Kaede and Shizuka costumes are unlocked during the Christmas event.

The rest of Charlotte's costumes should be in the shop. You will have to buy them like you did below with Layla's. If you are missing her bikini costume go to the beach with her at noon which she is available at noon during the weekends.

That last one with Layla is the one from the Halloween event. The one task you asked about above will give you that costume.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The Shizuka scene is during the Christmas event. On her profile page on the right there is a event tab and the event Festivity will probably still say available. Once you get far enough in the story and have completed Shizuka's side story you will be able to start the Christmas event. A firefly will take you straight to December as that is when the event is available. Check the calendar after that as it will tell you the tasks you need to do.

Talk to Layla at noon while she is working for that task in the Halloween event. If you are in the middle of the Halloween event you won't jump forward to the December one until it becomes November or you have completed the Halloween event first.

The event for Yui and Shizuka at the bottom of that says to wait till December which is the Christmas event. As I explained above it is either the firefly will jump you to December when you have progressed enough or if you are still in the middle of the Halloween event you will need to wait until that is finished first or it is November. This was because to not have you miss doing the Halloween events and jump forward in the middle of them.

Both the Kaede and Shizuka costumes are unlocked during the Christmas event.

The rest of Charlotte's costumes should be in the shop. You will have to buy them like you did below with Layla's. If you are missing her bikini costume go to the beach with her at noon which she is available at noon during the weekends.

That last one with Layla is the one from the Halloween event. The one task you asked about above will give you that costume.
Thanks for your help, this help a lot
you're help let me clear everything I was missing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterWizard1

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Oh wow, yet another game I liked needs restart from the beginning. I think spending a couple hours just to get back where I was before is asking too much. I'm sorry but no.

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Oh wow, yet another game I liked needs restart from the beginning. I think spending a couple hours just to get back where I was before is asking too much. I'm sorry but no.
I am assuming you haven't played since before the enhanced update. It is only because too many things changed and many improvements such as renders, some scenes, profiles, and various other things. Because of how many upgrades happened it made saves from before the enhanced update cause issues and is suggested to start a new save to prevent those issues. However the beginning is changed so you progress faster and are several additions to the story. You should immediately notice the changes visually too. Though there should be a full save of the enhanced update that was either posted here, or in the discord server you can use if you like as well.

Reactions: LeonJKennedy
4.50 star(s) 101 Votes