GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So curious about the multiple eendings tthing mentioned a while ago...

Will only the endings be different depending on the stats or will there be full on different routes that branch out depending on choices?

Also, never thought about this,...but isn't it kinda weird how we have sex with Maxy without Mary knowing?
Like, since they share bodies, aren't we kinda having sex with her just without her knowing about it?
If the MC actually wowould knock up Maxy, wouldn't Mary be pregnant too?
Wonder how'd she react.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
So curious about the multiple eendings tthing mentioned a while ago...

Will only the endings be different depending on the stats or will there be full on different routes that branch out depending on choices?

Also, never thought about this,...but isn't it kinda weird how we have sex with Maxy without Mary knowing?
Like, since they share bodies, aren't we kinda having sex with her just without her knowing about it?
If the MC actually wowould knock up Maxy, wouldn't Mary be pregnant too?
Wonder how'd she react.
Not sure whether its implemeted yet but their is a update info on the itch.io link on page 1

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Not going to lie I am really starting to hate Maxy and her rapeiness. If it comes down to killing one over the other I am killing Maxy in a heartbeat. She was not too bad in the beginning but later on shown to do anything to get what she wants.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
Not going to lie I am really starting to hate Maxy and her rapeiness. If it comes down to killing one over the other I am killing Maxy in a heartbeat. She was not too bad in the beginning but later on shown to do anything to get what she wants.
She funny at some times but other she really annoying. My favorite character has to be yui.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
She funny at some times but other she really annoying. My favorite character has to be yui.
It's more than annoying I can deal with annoying Que Kaede but Maxy is turning into a Psycho who has no regard for anyone's feelings but her own more times than I care to count.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
It's more than annoying I can deal with annoying Que Kaede but Maxy is turning into a Psycho who has no regard for anyone's feelings but her own more times than I care to count.
Yeah After i replayed the story and went throught it again yeah she is a sex addict. I don't know what it is but Yui story has to be the best written.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Eh, not the impression I got for Maxy.
She proactively tries to make things better for Mary, for example.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Yeah everyone has different tastes so understandable. You can romance just the ones you want

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's been a while since I played this. When did the old saves get tossed? I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time this VN has decided to force me to restart.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been a while since I played this. When did the old saves get tossed? I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time this VN has decided to force me to restart.
0.6.5, roughly 8 months ago. It's the only forced restart I remember however, though I haven't been here from the very beginning. But yeah, that happens if you follow games in development.

Reactions: MasterWizard1

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
It was when version 0.6.5 the enhanced update made previous saves not compatible because of the amount of changes the game had. Pretty sure it is the only time it happened, and saves from 0.6.5 and after will be fine. If you have a save from 0.6.5 or after you don't need to restart.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's basically just grind stats and look at the girl profiles to see where to go next with them. You also have an actions menu when interacting with them which is usually just talk to raise their relationship stat. Special events will trigger when you get to the designated time and loc.

This game has any walkthrough, or some way to know what to do cause i'm lost

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes