ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
You know, a random thought just occurred to me. If we, as a species, didn't waste so much time beating each other with giant explosive suppositories and lead pellets, we would probably have time machines by now and would be able to play the complete game at our leisure, instead of asking for when the next update it.
God damn it, humanity.

t3mporary

Mar 10, 2018
I'm loving the game, some characters more than others. The MC can really be a dick unnecessarily, wish you had more of a choice on that (know that would be quite a bit of work though).

One thing that really bothers me is the order for each girl. I kind of jumped through to the end of Sasha (love her the most), so when doing Layla, the MC seems like a complete imbecile when she's talking about the plot which he should be easily be able to connect... Or he's being a complete dick playing dumb. I realize your probably suppose to keep pace with everyone so you learn more from each girl or so but if you don't... Wow, it's VERY jarring. The easiest way to fix this to force more parity between the paths for each girl (I saw some of this while doing Sasha, but it's really not enough). I would probably be a bit more strict with it for at least storyline order purposes. Otherwise you'd need to have triggers where the MC is like I know about this already let me bring you up to speed (fade out and in)...
Otherwise, it's very jarring and honestly just appearing like sloppy storytelling.

Examples:
Done with Sasha's story so far. Now going further along Layla's path and she's talking about the dome area and stuff... and MC acting like he hasn't a clue :/ Especially annoying with name drops in that conversation where it's like oh super interesting with all the context I have already, and the MC is like who dat? Another example is with Yui talking about the place she had to go to get you know what and mentions the mayor, and the MC is like well he couldn't live there like that... This is very dumb if you've already done all of Sasha up to this point and its pretty obvious how this is happening to an extent (and who would be up there).

Also hopefully more lewd scenes with Sasha are in the works :D
Also possibly for Celestine (understandable if that is low priority), although personality wise (Jamaican spiritualist or something?) definitely not my favorite... blue hair is indeed hot.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Got a LOT of girls on the contact list but most say something about future developments...not sure if that means game development or developments with the gameplay I currently have (I have the 0.7.5 version). Sort of liking it so far though I seem to be spending a LOT of time trying to rake in some money...best way I've found is through fishing but I guess I need more fitness to make better use of that...bit difficult when you spend 1/3 or each weekday in the restaurant.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Got a LOT of girls on the contact list but most say something about future developments...not sure if that means game development or developments with the gameplay I currently have (I have the 0.7.5 version). Sort of liking it so far though I seem to be spending a LOT of time trying to rake in some money...best way I've found is through fishing but I guess I need more fitness to make better use of that...bit difficult when you spend 1/3 or each weekday in the restaurant.
Game development. Less than half of the girls on the list have gameplay now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Make sure to check the profiles to see if you have any more events available to complete. You don't need money to continue the story since money is just for costumes for customization. Though training in marketing each day will help increase your work earnings

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Make sure to check the profiles to see if you have any more events available to complete. You don't need money to continue the story since money is just for costumes for customization. Though training in marketing each day will help increase your work earnings
ahh, ok, I did the upstairs so if money is not really needed any more then I'll maybe do fishing during the day as I can get nearly 100 then.....that's if I can't do other training. Not really sure what stats of my own I need to do

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ahh, ok, I did the upstairs so if money is not really needed any more then I'll maybe do fishing during the day as I can get nearly 100 then.....that's if I can't do other training. Not really sure what stats of my own I need to do
Apart from stats helping by generating more money from jobs, there are three checks as of now, all against the value of 40. One was fitness, the other two I am not sure, I think creativity was one.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Apart from stats helping by generating more money from jobs, there are three checks as of now, all against the value of 40. One was fitness, the other two I am not sure, I think creativity was one.
ok, thanks, I think I have one at 40 already, the fitness one is a problem as I can never find when I can train except the small increment at the weekend.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok, thanks, I think I have one at 40 already, the fitness one is a problem as I can never find when I can train except the small increment at the weekend.
For fitness you can go to the beach and run if there is nobody. Also during the story, training with Yui (at the beach) and Layla (at the pumpkin restaurant) becomes available. Even with some more but at that point you'll probably already have them. Last and also least you can play volleyball on the Long John Silver Turtle beach for 1 fitness point.

Camburgaler

Jan 7, 2020
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I have v0.6.2 and was wondering if there's a way to upgrade to the current version (v0.7.5) without losing my progress. Can I keep my current save or do I need to re-download and start over to play the newest version?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but I have v0.6.2 and was wondering if there's a way to upgrade to the current version (v0.7.5) without losing my progress. Can I keep my current save or do I need to re-download and start over to play the newest version?
I think 0.6.2 was the last update before the complete overhaul with the enhanced update of version 0.6.5. It changed many things from many new renders, new features, a few animations redone, and some additions to the story. Because there was so many changes saves from before the enhanced update could cause issues and is suggested to start a new save. The beginning progresses faster and most of the story changes are in the beginning. Though if you want a save there might be a save here or there is also one in the discord server.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes