Makelele 777

Aug 26, 2019
that is strange. All the links on the main post for the android version are v0.7.5. maybe try another link there, i recommend the MEGA link since is my main options for downloading the games here on the site.
Did you download the Android version and you get 0.7.5?

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
Did you download the Android version and you get 0.7.5?
yes, i even dowloaded again from the MEGA link to see if the version had a typo on the file name, but no. I installed it and it was the 0.7.5comp version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is the for the version you want. let me know what happens next.

Makelele 777

Aug 26, 2019
yes, i even dowloaded again from the MEGA link to see if the version had a typo on the file name, but no. I installed it and it was the 0.7.5comp version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is the link for the version you want. let me know what happens next.
thanks it worked for me, I think it was a phone bug because in the apk information I get 0.7.0 and inside 0.7.5

Reactions: barios80

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
thanks it worked for me, I think it was a phone bug because in the apk information I get 0.7.0 and inside 0.7.5
Now that you mentioned, when I went to the application info, it does show up as 0.7.0 maybe it is a bug that the developers didn't give much thought about it, since it didn't interfere with the game itself.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I'm playing on Android and until now my saves have been persisting through the different updates, but now they're gone.
Does anyone know who did the older ports in the hope I can get my saves to work again?

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Stawer:

For what it's worth, I just got back into LP after that big revamp a couple of versions ago where all the saves got nuked. It's still a very nice piece of work overall, though I'm way more invested in all the Dragon girls than I am in Anton and the Fireflies.

One thing that's bothering me, though, in case you haven't been told this already:

When you have sex with Yui before turning in for the night, she'll say "I love you" and your character will say "So do I, Yui."

I'm guessing this is a translation issue. It would be more appropriate to put "I love you too, Yui," or words to that effect. "So do I" is more like, "Yeah, I love me too." It makes the MC look like a complete douchenozzle, which generally isn't his deal.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Stawer:

For what it's worth, I just got back into LP after that big revamp a couple of versions ago where all the saves got nuked. It's still a very nice piece of work overall, though I'm way more invested in all the Dragon girls than I am in Anton and the Fireflies.

One thing that's bothering me, though, in case you haven't been told this already:

When you have sex with Yui before turning in for the night, she'll say "I love you" and your character will say "So do I, Yui."

I'm guessing this is a translation issue. It would be more appropriate to put "I love you too, Yui," or words to that effect. "So do I" is more like, "Yeah, I love me too." It makes the MC look like a complete douchenozzle, which generally isn't his deal.
Yeah, translation problem :oops:

Thank you!

Its hard to work on a game with two languages and sometimes problems like this occur, so it is necessary to polish all the time :(

Also, there is a save on the discord server, so u could play just the new content released after the revamp :)

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I love huge tits more than most, and I do think these potions could be a fun and humorous feature to play around with.

That said, I don't really want to see the concept expanded for the whole game. The reason being that for me, their bodies also represent their individuality. Modifying the petite girls into "perfect sex woman" makes them lose a bit of who they are in my opinion
I totally agree with everything you have said

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, translation problem :oops:

Thank you!

Its hard to work on a game with two languages and sometimes problems like this occur, so it is necessary to polish all the time
No worries, chief. Just wanted to leave that bit of feedback; it's otherwise a fun game and a weird little world you've built.

It reminds me of a much lower-key version of this old Samuel Delany novel called Dhalgren.

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
No worries, chief. Just wanted to leave that bit of feedback; it's otherwise a fun game and a weird little world you've built.

It reminds me of a much lower-key version of this old Samuel Delany novel called Dhalgren.
I don't know the book, but reading the synopsis, it sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Stawer:

Disagree with part of it because Lucky since the very first moment is shown like the guy who doesn't make many efforts to get girls but also not like a fuck boy so yeah it sounds like something he'd say, like for example Han Solo, since Lucky and Han Solo are always joking around.

Anyway, I'll never get tired of this game, I'm always returning to this game from time to time to see the new updates and the Patreon version that they just released it's fkin awesome, this game deserves way more support than other games in this forum

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Disagree with part of it because Lucky since the very first moment is shown like the guy who doesn't make many efforts to get girls but also not like a fuck boy so yeah it sounds like something he'd say, like for example Han Solo, since Lucky and Han Solo are always joking around.
If it's meant to be a joke, it isn't quite phrased right, and Yui is about the last person you'd want to hit with some clever wordplay.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes