hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Yui is a lot smarter than you think lol
She's not at all dumb, but if you're gonna try out your conversation mojo on somebody, it'd be Maxy or Kaede.

Yui's monosyllabic, Prim's uncomplicated, Shizuka's already looking for an excuse to kick your ass, Sasha's better at it than you are, the hot springs lady is just using you for your young and supple body, Charlotte would just assume you're talking about pervert shit again, and Sophia's only hanging out with you in any capacity because it would piss all the right people off if they knew.

Reactions: UncleFredo

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
She's not at all dumb, but if you're gonna try out your conversation mojo on somebody, it'd be Maxy or Kaede.

Yui's monosyllabic, Prim's uncomplicated, Shizuka's already looking for an excuse to kick your ass, Sasha's better at it than you are, the hot springs lady is just using you for your young and supple body, Charlotte would just assume you're talking about pervert shit again, and Sophia's only hanging out with you in any capacity because it would piss all the right people off if they knew.
I'm not following you here. Lucky is his own character and Yui understands him just she will respond with one to three words. I don't know what you mean by conversation mojo but Yui understands what Lucky is trying to say and isn't overbearing for her.

From your original comment what Lucky essentially is saying "ditto" not that he is thinking of himself. I can see what you mean though it wasn't what he was trying to say.

Sophia isn't hanging out with you to piss other people off, she is doing it because you are different from all the other guys she's met which are extremely rich guys that only think of themselves. You are the only one that has been genuinely nice to her.

Clara isn't using you but she feels awkward with her age compared to you. Actually Lucky made a fake interview to get information from her though some of the infusions she makes have certain effects.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
So, out of all the main girls, is Sasha the only one that isn't a virgin before MC? I do not mind any of that really, but the game seems really vague in writing when it comes to some story points and characters, and can also be fairly inconsistent depending on which character story you do first. Which is a bit of a problem considering how much unnecessary dialogue the game has and still appears inconsistent from time to time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, out of all the main girls, is Sasha the only one that isn't a virgin before MC? I do not mind any of that really, but the game seems really vague in writing when it comes to some story points and characters, and can also be fairly inconsistent depending on which character story you do first. Which is a bit of a problem considering how much unnecessary dialogue the game has and still appears inconsistent from time to time.
Uhm, ..., how should I put it? If you read more of the unnecessary dialogue you'd have your answer.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
Uhm, ..., how should I put it? If you read more of the unnecessary dialogue you'd have your answer.
Don't be a smartass and a douche, or someone who gets his feelings hurt so easily. I didn't mean that all the dialogue is unnecessary, but that has a fair amount of it because you're reading the same things over again or read the same banters a lot of time, and that game still can be pretty vague in some departments. Don't want to go into specifics here.

For Sasha, I guess the answer is yes, because she says that she doesn't mind casual fun but isn't someone who MC wants to attach to, or that she wants to attach to someone. Just wanted to clarify since I haven't progressed through all of her current story.

• Angry
Reactions: Apokalyx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't be a smartass and a douche, or someone who gets his feelings hurt so easily. I didn't mean that all the dialogue is unnecessary, but that has a fair amount of it because you're reading the same things over again or read the same banters a lot of time, and that game still can be pretty vague in some departments. Don't want to go into specifics here.

For Sasha, I guess the answer is yes, because she says that she doesn't mind casual fun but isn't someone who MC wants to attach to, or that she wants to attach to someone. Just wanted to clarify since I haven't progressed through all of her current story.
Actually, I was being a smartass and a maybe even a douche intentionally. Because I will admit your question triggered me a bit. Basically most of the characters statuses in terms of your question are pretty explicitely spelled out. Not catching it feels to me like somebody who just skips everything in accompanying text to just get to the lewds - and this isn't the game for that. And the answer isn't exactly hidden either. If you have talked to and read about - as an example - Charlotte at all, you would know what her backstory is. Even if you only read around the parts where the lewds are, she is pretty outspoken about this. There is no way you can follow her story even leisurely and not know whether or not she is a virgin.

As a general hint, once you have the correct (but also default, so no need to worry) settings in a RenPy game, you can just skip by CTRL if dialogue repeats too much - whenever something happens you've not seen before, it will stop. So you can get all the pertinent information while repeats are flashing by in fractions of seconds.

But to answer your question: the vast majority of the girls are. And they will tell you why. If there ever was a game which isn't vague in this respect at all, it is this. Well, maybe some other game where girls will come up to you and tell you "I am a virgin but now I met you". It just needs actually reading stuff to find out about this.

I am sorry, but if this is too vague and too taxing for you, you better keep away from any game with a story. There's enough "Look! Tits! Fucky!" games out there. This one isn't even so far removed.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
Actually, I was being a smartass and a maybe even a douche intentionally. Because I will admit your question triggered me a bit. Basically most of the characters statuses in terms of your question are pretty explicitely spelled out. Not catching it feels to me like somebody who just skips everything in accompanying text to just get to the lewds - and this isn't the game for that. And the answer isn't exactly hidden either. If you have talked to and read about - as an example - Charlotte at all, you would know what her backstory is. Even if you only read around the parts where the lewds are, she is pretty outspoken about this. There is no way you can follow her story even leisurely and not know whether or not she is a virgin.

As a general hint, once you have the correct (but also default, so no need to worry) settings in a RenPy game, you can just skip by CTRL if dialogue repeats too much - whenever something happens you've not seen before, it will stop. So you can get all the pertinent information while repeats are flashing by in fractions of seconds.

But to answer your question: the vast majority of the girls are. And they will tell you why. If there ever was a game which isn't vague in this respect at all, it is this. Well, maybe some other game where girls will come up to you and tell you "I am a virgin but now I met you". It just needs actually reading stuff to find out about this.

I am sorry, but if this is too vague and too taxing for you, you better keep away from any game with a story. There's enough "Look! Tits! Fucky!" games out there. This one isn't even so far removed.
No hard feelings my friend as far as I am concerned. I would tend to agree with majority of what you said. When it comes to Sasha, I take it I needed confirmation because she does say what I mentioned already, but then says it's her first time doing FJ (well, thay ofc isn't strange), but her story also proceeds in a way that doesn't clarify her status all that much. But maybe I was just influenced by comments from previous year since I Google searched for confirmation and one guy here joked that even Stawer doesn't know if she's virgin and the other guy also said that she might be, and I take it she already had H scenes back then. :D maybe that was what influenced my question mostly now that I think about it. All in all, thanks for the answer, cheers, and have a nice day.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Still on beta though, but it's close!

By the way, I was taking a look at the progress reports on Patreon and in one of them (June 20) Stawer said Sasha's, Charlotte's and Mary's stories were done... was he talking about this version only, or like, actually done?

FatumNox

Jul 16, 2022
First of all, this game is the best one of its kind that i ever played. Animations are good, especially the storyline. I just had to leave this here because of that moment where you enter Anton's room and Johan just deletes that whole scene, like it never happened. All in all, i hope i could play this to the end for free. Waiting for more future updates. Goodjob!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Prim, Yui, Charlotte + Sister, Layla are virgins
Blue "ninja" was virgin
Red "ninja" not sure
Not sure 'bout Maxi/Mary
Not sure bout Layla's Sister
Sasha and woman in publ. bath not virgin
(sorry already forgot some names)

Tbh this game is so pure vanilla so I think all young girls are virgins, Just all their life waiting for MC to arrive and deflower them)))
But it Will be too strange if adult women like Sasha...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Prim, Yui, Charlotte + Sister, Layla are virgins
Blue "ninja" was virgin
Red "ninja" not sure
Not sure 'bout Maxi/Mary
Not sure bout Layla's Sister
Sasha and woman in publ. bath not virgin
(sorry already forgot some names)

Tbh this game is so pure vanilla so I think all young girls are virgins, Just all their life waiting for MC to arrive and deflower them)))
But it Will be too strange if adult women like Sasha...
While I agree that on this site and in this game specifically virgins are way overrepresented when compared to real life (Gia, Layla's sister, and Kaede, red ninja, I think are not though) so you might get the impression, I'd argue that virgins are not vanilla, since they offer a specific kink.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes