Mar 22, 2020
Awesome game, and sounds like a decent sized update, well, that's my morning written off at least. I've got to see how Maxy/Mary progress.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Mary could help confront the ghost,i need 1k to help Layla with her new costume
can someone tell me what to do here im quite confused becouse i tried talking with Maxy/Layla/Mary and nothing happens

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I bought some measurment item 400$ worth when I was a little over 500, and I was left with fucking -600. I don't really feel like dealing with that, wether grinding more or loading a previous save file to not buy that thing. So would someone be so kind as to lend me a full save?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Mary could help confront the ghost,i need 1k to help Layla with her new costume
can someone tell me what to do here im quite confused becouse i tried talking with Maxy/Layla/Mary and nothing happens
For the 1k for layla talk to her while she is working at noon and there should be an option for it. The one with Mary if I remember correctly you have to talk to her at night

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I bought some measurment item 400$ worth when I was a little over 500, and I was left with fucking -600. I don't really feel like dealing with that, wether grinding more or loading a previous save file to not buy that thing. So would someone be so kind as to lend me a full save?
It was because of a scrolling bug. Don't skip when buying things just in case that happens lol

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
It would be so great if the synopsis actually told you what this is about ...
What it is about is you go to Argleton looking for your missing friend after waking up from a serious injury you experienced. Your friend leaves a note and you follow it to the restaurant listed on it and you find your best friend's younger sister, Prim, who runs the Barrie restaurant and was a good friend of yours while you were kids.

As you help Prim run the restaurant you will find different discoveries while exploring Argleton such as many new characters, events, and stories to see. While you stay longer in Argleton you will meet new characters that have their own stories to tell too, and you will learn more about the town and it's inhabitants. You will learn more and more about the secrets Argleton has hidden in it's town and what mysteries have been left unsolved.

You interact with characters and learn more about each one and bond closer with them the more you interact with them, and will unlock more activities with a character you interact with as you continue their story more which you can check with the profiles. Depending on the character, the closer you bond with a character the more lewd scenes you can unlock with them. Everything is up to you. You can interact with the characters you want and romance the characters of your choice. The money you earn can be used to buy different things such as gifts or costumes that you can give to the girls. And the most important thing is to hope you enjoy your stay in Argleton! XD

Does this help a bit?

Reactions: Cartageno

hongphucdo01

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a bug after applying the gallery unlocker or sth on Mary? I don't really know how her progress had reverted back to the beginning. 1659204172813.png

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
So i started 0.8.0. and with almost whole cast the only single interaction lead to "You reach max content with this character" - is it supposed work like this? Because I don't understand what exactly is 300 min of new content.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes