LxV

Jul 20, 2018
Go to the hot spring, look for a white flower that is by the fencing in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Thank you! I'd seen it and even tried clicking at it, but evidently didn't hit quite the right spot.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Once in a while I like to post my own little rambling fan theories about the games I really like here.
It occured to me however that so far as I can recall, I haven't done that yet for LP even though I think it's tied with the other game in my sig for being the best title on F95zone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yup, there we go. My dumb ideas.
Probably all wrong.
Halph of them some of you probably already had.
Maybe everything I laid out is old news.
Just felt like writing it all down though.
Either way I'm done babbling now. Later.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stawer

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Once in a while I like to post my own little rambling fan theories about the games I really like here.
It occured to me however that so far as I can recall, I haven't done that yet for LP even though I think it's tied with the other game in my sig for being the best title on F95zone.

Probably all wrong.
before v0.8 this game was like "wow two worlds colliding? such a great story." now its like " im 14 and your mom is too deep".
we got bunch of nothing burgers. Seriously story wise this is the worst update by far. I hope it doesnt continue like this.
its as if like devs trying their hardest to not include Pregnancy tag.. we are forced to watch MC's downfall. He set like 12 redflags already. And he magically turned to an unbearable asshole with v0.8. I wonder why.

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
before v0.8 this game was like "wow two worlds colliding? such a great story." now its like " im 14 and your mom is too deep".
we got bunch of nothing burgers. Seriously story wise this is the worst update by far. I hope it doesnt continue like this.
its as if like devs trying their hardest to not include Pregnancy tag.. we are forced to watch MC's downfall. He set like 12 redflags already. And he magically turned to an unbearable asshole with v0.8. I wonder why.
Dunno what my post has to do with your complaints about the new update, but okay bro.
If you say so. Stay salty.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Not sure what you mean by downfall. That whole scene was between Maxy and her mom and the disagreements she has with her since that is the first time you see them interact with each other. Maxy has mentioned she doesn’t like her mom. They aren’t trying hard to not add the pregnancy tag because the story simply isn’t developed to that point yet

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I'm not sure Depravity is the right name for the Purple Heart stat.
Depravity suggests much more extreme sexual acts than anything in the game (so far).
Maybe, Lust fits better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atchafalaya

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Maybe you might need to continue more with Mary’s story. If not then you need at least 2 deprave hearts with her and a little progress with Charlotte then work XD
i already completed all of Mary story same with with almost everyone else and i have more than 2 hearts of Depravity/Lust still its red/unavalible

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
you can't succeed, pretty sure i'll be laughing when seeing a scene in the turtle galery ><
I can see it now, play volleyball enough times and keep giving the turtle head pats.
Eventually you unlock some kinky ass sex scene with the volleyball gal and the turtle is just chilling on his rock in the back ground of every shot watching it all go down, his eyes growing wider and wider as you cycle through a marathon of positions.
Then when MC is all spent he falls over into the sand and Silver waddles over. He puts a cigar in Lucky's mouth, lights it for you, and gives some one liner about the craziest shit he's ever seen.
MC pauses for a moment, asks the turtle if he can talk, and the turtle just stares at him like an idiot before waddling back over to his rock. Then MC starts wondering where the hell the cigar came from.
Oh, and the Benny Hill theme song is playing in thw background the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Probably all wrong.

I'm honestly pretty sure the player gets to choose who the mayor will be in the end (or if there will be one). Though I'm still not sure who the fourth Candidate is. Don't know if this will be revealed in the future or not. Pretty sure Johan wants it to be Yui, and Yui is pretty obviously willing to do it, but I agree it'll be a bad end. I'm honestly hoping to figure out an option that lets me keep all the girls, and so far that's - find the 4th Candidate, get them to be mayor, or make it so there's no mayor. We'll just have to see what additional story is in store to find out what we can do.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Whenever I press sleep, the game stops responding for a good while until the video of the changing of the day is played. Is there any way to fix this? Playing the PC version.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes