CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I like this game, but it has one simple issue that is starting to become somewhat annoying to me now at this point in the game. When the MC learns some knowledge about all that is happening in the story of one girl, it seems completely ignored in the stories of the other girls. At this point in the game, the MC should be connecting dots, so this bit of writing issue is making it a little less enjoyable, like he is a moron or something.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like this game, but it has one simple issue that is starting to become somewhat annoying to me now at this point in the game. When the MC learns some knowledge about all that is happening in the story of one girl, it seems completely ignored in the stories of the other girls. At this point in the game, the MC should be connecting dots, so this bit of writing issue is making it a little less enjoyable, like he is a moron or something.
Yeah, I noticed some inconsistencies, too. It is probably difficult to avoid since he can advance the individual stories more or less in any order (up to a limit) but in one or two instances it can be jarring indeed. E. g. I understand now why I cannot leave Argleton and get these pains from the bullet wound, yet when talking to others ...

Reactions: CSLysander

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
You don't know how hard it is to connect at absolutely every point at all times, giving so much freedom to the player :unsure:

But anyway it's something I'll be polishing with time, for now I'm more focused on advancing the progress of the stories and adding new features, than fixing every plot single plot point.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I noticed some inconsistencies, too. It is probably difficult to avoid since he can advance the individual stories more or less in any order (up to a limit) but in one or two instances it can be jarring indeed. E. g. I understand now why I cannot leave Argleton and get these pains from the bullet wound, yet when talking to others ...
the solution would be having pre-requisites before being "allowed" to access to new content XD

Still love the game

Silas Grant says hi btw XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah. But that would remove freedom of gameplay a lot.

Or, as a Scotsman once is said to have said: They can take our plots, but they can never take our freedom!
Good point u.u also at THIS point? the dev should rewrite like...60% of the dialogues and make them even lengthier just to add the other plot-points

Damn scot, you ruined Scotland! And just so you know, you made an enemy for life u.u

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
maybe it's cause of the renderer you use
press Shift + G and try changing your renderer and see which works best (needs restart with each change)
I changed the renderer before when the interface was laggy but it didn't fix this video issue. There seems to be some issue with playing the video because this always happens at that point.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Once in a while I like to post my own little rambling fan theories about the games I really like here.
It occured to me however that so far as I can recall, I haven't done that yet for LP even though I think it's tied with the other game in my sig for being the best title on F95zone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yup, there we go. My dumb ideas.
Probably all wrong.
Halph of them some of you probably already had.
Maybe everything I laid out is old news.
Just felt like writing it all down though.
Either way I'm done babbling now. Later.
I have finally read everything, I can tell you are a creative person <3

I think you got 10-15% of everything right xD

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I changed the renderer before when the interface was laggy but it didn't fix this video issue. There seems to be some issue with playing the video because this always happens at that point.
u could try the 32 bits version or could be a codec problem :unsure:

im out of ideas rn o_O

Reactions: Yuri L

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Which codec do you have installed and what's the extension of the night-day video that plays when the day changes?
mmm just code and some images with renpy transitions... maybe is a renpy's bug or RAM idk o_O

• Sad
Reactions: Yuri L

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Stawer please start releasing patches for the bugfixes as well, as it usually just entails needing to replace old scripts.rpa with the bugfixed version

having a crappy internet and sometimes having to download the whole game again is sad when the same issue can be fixed by a 100MB max bugfixed script

(this version doesn't have game breaking bugs but still a patch would be nice)

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Stawer please start releasing patches for the bugfixes as well, as it usually just entails needing to replace old scripts.rpa with the bugfixed version

having a crappy internet and sometimes having to download the whole game again is sad when the same issue can be fixed by a 100MB max bugfixed script

(this version doesn't have game breaking bugs but still a patch would be nice)
Yep u are right... I would like to make a launcher at some point :(

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
I encountered a bug in the game that causes you to lose all progress with Mary, forcing you to start her story all over again. the problem is that when you get to the point where you have to go to Maxy's room to find her, instead of Mary there is Maxy and that's why you can't progress

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I encountered a bug in the game that causes you to lose all progress with Mary, forcing you to start her story all over again. the problem is that when you get to the point where you have to go to Maxy's room to find her, instead of Mary there is Maxy and that's why you can't progress
Thanks for the report, ill check it assap

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I like the characters a lot. They are cute, and have personality. The writing is well done here. The style and look of characters is great as well.

However. The game needs a much better in game walkthrough and direction. I would like to know exactly what I need to do to progress the story and characters. Sometimes things just....happen. Because there are things happening that are nowhere indicated in any of the girls info. Stuff like that confuses me because the game is not so clear on direction. There are girls that say "Storyline ended for now", but things still happen. So, that is also confusing. I have had scenes still unlocked for girls, but I have done everything with them and they say "Storyline ended for now". So, if they still have things to unlock, then is should NOT say ""Storyline ended for now" and it should tell you exactly what is left to do or unlock with the girl. For example, previously, I still had one scene not unlocked with Shizuka, but I had done everything with her multiple times and I was at a loss as what is left to do, because the game doesn't TELL you. The game didn't tell you you had to wait until December and do the Christmas Tree and Outfit stuff to get it. What it needs to say is something like "This characters story is over for this update, but you still have A, B, and C left to do".

There is frankly a LOT of things going on at once in the game, that that is where it gets a bit much and confusing frankly. You do stuff for one girl, and forget later on that you had this one thing to do with another girl and then cant remember it. Again, this is where a better in game walkthrough/direction would help. I personally do not like wondering around grinding for hours wondering if something is going to happen or not, I don't find that fun and games are supposed to be fun. I want to know exactly what to do.

One more thing. The Appeal thing needs to go away. Utterly annoying and a pointless time sink.

Frankly, the Maxy Mary switching for quest requirements is really getting on my nerves. I literally JUST switched over to Mary to do the ghost, now it tells me I need Moxy for another thing with the Pumpkin Patch. Just tedious bullshit frankly. Getting tired of it.

Where are the nude renders for unlocking all the girls info? I don't understand what that is supposed to mean.

Where is the artifact in the Hot Springs, or rather, how do you get it?

A better direction/walkthrough in the game would solve me all this confusion. It's frustrating, and frankly not enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes