reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
heyo anyone know how I can fix the bug about the girls I had already unlocked are not shown at the stats (save from previous version.... 0.4 something), they are all shown as ???

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Was Maxy a virgin before us? My friend told me she wasnt.
I can't think of any reason for her to not be a virgin before meeting MC. I don't recall any mention of her having past boyfriends.
I am guessing he assumed she is a slut because of how she jumps at the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BluexRexy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I can't think of any reason for her to not be a virgin before meeting MC. I don't recall any mention of her having past boyfriends.
I am guessing he assumed she is a slut because of how she jumps at the MC
Thanks friend I think you just won me 10 bucks. And he just jumped me about the girl who is in our room at night and doesnt talk too much. I forgot her name and most others because I made a break from this game a long time ago and I just now decided to revisit it. So again was she a virgin I have a memory that she said that she was. I know how stupid this is but I gotta rub it his face for being annoying.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thanks friend I think you just won me 10 bucks. And he just jumped me about the girl who is in our room at night and doesnt talk too much. I forgot her name and most others because I made a break from this game a long time ago and I just now decided to revisit it. So again was she a virgin I have a memory that she said that she was. I know how stupid this is but I gotta rub it his face for being annoying.

note: edited spoiler with more clarifications

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i mean, for most of her life, Maxy was watching from behind the eyes of MaRy which is a prude, shy girl who is socially awkward, also Maxy when was still just...a bodyless voice(meaning before she was born physically), and she was with the Mayor...she mostly learned about MC and the world she'll live in...So unless she used a dildo for fun and broke her own hymen...she is a virgin until she meets MC

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i mean, for most of her life, Maxy was watching from behind the eyes of MaRy which is a prude, shy girl who is socially awkward, also Maxy when was still just...a bodyless voice(meaning before she was born physically), and she was with the Mayor...she mostly learned about MC and the world she'll live in...So unless she used a dildo for fun and broke her own hymen...she is a virgin until she meets MC
Don't forget being homeschooled by a hyper religious mother who kept her socially isolated.
err... she was homeschooled, right?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Don't forget being homeschooled by a hyper religious mother who kept her socially isolated.
err... she was homeschooled, right?
for a while i think(i don't remember about ANY school in the town), until maRy insisted on going to veterinary school u.u that's when maXy emerged for the first time, taking control of the body

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In just about every game i've played in the last year on this site where the source language is Spanish, there's this tendency in the translation for people to call others fools where in native English you'd expect something more like idiot or jerk. Does anyone know if the word being translated to fool has a slightly different meaning and usage in Spanish than fool does in English? Cause it feels like there must be.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What program is used to make the visuals in this game? It's like halfway between honey select 1 and 2, is it heavily modded 1 or something else i'm unfamiliar with?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes